剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
Woman. And child.
- 你不用担心 - 阿尼亚...
- You have nothing to fear. - Ania...
这是我深思熟虑后的决定
It's a choice I made over my child.
你会割开你孩子的喉咙吗
Will you cut your child's throat?
因为这很可能发生
Because that is what it may come to.
我的选择很明确
My path is clear.
告诉韦兰我必须和他谈谈
Tell Veran I must speak with him.
皇后大人 韦兰失踪了
My Queen, the Veran has vanished.
增派骑手
Send out more riders.
搜遍每一寸土地
Search for him everywhere.
盖里乌斯国王万岁
All hail Emperor Aulus!
将军 我有个问题问你
So, General, I have a question to ask of you.
你是魔鬼本人吗
Are you the devil?
或者你只是为他工作
Or do you just work for him?
打猎队伍返回后 我们需要盐
When the hunt returns, we'll need salt.
我骑马去海边 两天后回来
I'll ride to the coast. I'll be back in two days.
- 我可以派别人去 - 你不相信我吗
- I can send someone. - Don't you trust me?
- 两天时间 - 别担心
- Two days. - Don't worry.
你的小秘密很安全
Your secret's safe.
- 我的秘密 - 我们的秘密
- My secret? - Our secret.
我猜上面的风景更好 对吧 伙计
I bet the view's even better from up there, eh, buddy?
美极了
Beautiful!
长官 你在啊
Praefectus. There you are.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
来点儿吗
Fancy a drop?
- 这是好酒 - 你醉了
- It's good stuff. - You're drunk.
别这样
Come on.
我们都知道 只要有机会 你也会喝个烂醉
We both know you'd piss in it given half a chance.
这次玩忽职守 将被记录在案
This dereliction of duty is duly noted.
这次玩忽职守 将被记录在...
This dereliction of duly is duty note...
这次玩忽...
This dela...
你的任务还顺利 吗
How does it go again?
你是军团的耻辱
You're a disgrace to this legion.
他让你盯着我 对吧
Asked you to watch me, did he?
放松
Relax.
他也让我盯着你
He asked me to watch you too.
多提防他点
"Keep an eye on him.
千万不要相信那个废物
Don't trust that fucker an inch."
事情终于到了这步
So, here we are.
我们都在执行任务
Both doing our jobs.
看来我们有些共同点啊
Seems we have something in common.
我们的将军都不信任我们
Our general doesn't trust us.
我并非来监视你
I came not to spy
只是来问个我觉得比较合理的问题
but to ask a question of one I thought had more sense.
我洗耳恭听 老兄
Well, I'm all ears, mate.
向西进攻的决定
The decision to press west.
目的何在
What was the objective?
- 猎鬼 - 鬼
- Hunting ghosts. - Ghosts?
魔鬼 预言 随你怎么想
Demons. Prophecies. You name it.
但却只能看到杀戮 屠♥杀♥
Found only slaughter. Carnage...
- 黑魔法 - 魔法
- Black magic. - Magic?
你闻不到吗
Can't you smell it?
- 这是什么 - 德鲁伊就是这么发请帖的
- What's this? - How the Druids send their invitations.
- 他去哪儿了 - 拜访老朋友
- Where did he go? - To visit an old friend.
谁知道他现在的朋友是谁
Who knows who his friends are now.
这个标志是什么
What's this symbol?
从来没见过
Never seen it before.
哎呦
Whoops.
这是什么
What is this?
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯将军的财产
Property of General Aulus Plautius.
醒醒酒
Sober up.
休息一下 然后到我的营房♥来
Get some rest. Then come to my quarters.
是时候告诉我
It's time you told me
你所知道的 我们的将军朋友的全部信息了
everything you know about our friend, the general.
- 这些人是谁 - 罗马元老院的使者
- Who are these men? - Envoys of the Senate of Rome.
- 我以为只有你和我 - 你下定决心了吗
- I thought we 'd be alone. - Have you made a decision?
是的
I have.
这些人是来听取你的证词的
These men are here to witness your testimony.
证词若想出现在特别法庭上
It must be set down with
就必须被正式记录下来
formality if it is to stand before tribunal.
然后移交元老院
Then, the Senate.
最后是皇帝陛下
Finally, the emperor himself.
从头说起
Now, from the beginning
告诉我们你所知道的
tell us everything you know
关于盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯的一切
about General Aulus Plautius.
豪尔考让我们进攻罗马军营
Harka made us attack the Roman camp.
他们毫无防备
They were unready.
那是场屠♥杀♥
It was a massacre.
那场进攻的目标不是罗马
The attack was not on Rome.
而是我
It was on me.
- 我不明白 - 那是我哥哥的祈祷
- I don't understand. - It was my brother's invocation.
他的邀请
His invitation.
- 一个联盟的开始 - 联盟
- Start of an alliance. - Alliance?
谁和谁
Between who?
我们最阴暗的两个仇敌
Our two darkest foes.
卢修斯·瓦利杜斯
... Lucius Validus.
见到你真不容易
A very hard bird.
亡者派了骑兵 到处搜寻这片营地
The Dead Man has riders out searching for this camp.
如果被他们找到 他们会杀死所有人
If they discover it, they are to slaughter every one they find.
你在担心你的孩子
You fear for your child.
我会遵循众神的意志
I would do only the Gods' will.
那你就必须这样做
Then you must do it.
回去告诉叛徒阵营的人 你找到了我们
Go to the traitors' camp and tell them you found us.
- 他们会杀了你的 - 你不能空手而归
- But they will kill you. - You must return with something.
他们会逼问你的
They'll press you.
试图戳穿你的真面目
Try to unmask you.
告诉他们这个地方
Tell them of this place.
我明白了
I understand.
你会离开
You'll move on.
但他们会知道你来过这儿
But they'll know you were here.
然后追踪你
They'll track you down.
我的前途未卜
My path lies undecided.
要等诸神来揭晓
It's for the Gods to reveal.
- 但我们不能... - 去吧
- But we can't... - Go.
去吧
Go.
当我在盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯将军麾下服役时
While serving under the standard of my commanding officer,
我确曾亲眼目睹
General Aulus Plautius of the four legions,
他参与不列颠尼亚的宗教和巫蛊之术
I did see him engage in witchcraft and religions of Britannia
并任由其惑乱他的使命 他的军队以及罗马
to the destruction of his mission, his command, and Rome.
我第一次看到他行不洁之事
The first unclean act I saw
是他活埋了一名忠诚的士兵
was the general bury a loyal legionary alive
让其成为巫术的牺牲品
who had fallen prey to witchcraft.
然后我又目睹了他和德鲁伊秘密会面
I then witnessed him secretly meet Druids.
还只身一人去与他们的首领见面
And travel alone to their leaders.
我看到他被施予药水和咒语
I saw him receive potions and spells from them.
他还曾命令过我
I was then ordered by his
去为他找来年幼♥女♥童
own Hand to bring to him female children,
然后又吩咐我的手下 秘密将女童处决并掩埋
whom he ordered my men to murder in secret and bury in pits.
我目睹了将军在一场仪式上 吃掉了
I witnessed a ritual in which I saw the general eat the heart
罗马的盟友 凯尔特人女王 凯拉的心脏
of a murdered ally to Rome, the Celt queen, Kerra...
我也曾目睹 他和女巫阿梅纳行苟且之事
I witnessed his sexual affair with the witch Amena Cantibrines
并且与她如夫妻般相处
with whom he lives as though man and wife,
盖里乌斯还封她为凯迪女王
and whom Aulus named Queen Amena of the Cantii,
我肯定他已被巫术所惑
I believe under her spell.
且在女巫的暗示下
I am the survivor of a cohort,
未经上方许可
ordered without authority
我们开赴西部荒蛮之地
into the untamed westlands of this province,
导致了我们全军覆没
as part of an action led by the same witch,
我是军中唯一的幸存者
that resulted in our total annihilation.
我有物证
I have in my possession
可以佐证我的证词
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表