剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
I just told you, "At the Lake of Tears, she will be reborn...
- 或者"永堕轮回" - 到底是哪个啊
- ... or "forborne". - Well, which is it?
你居然不知道 你当时有认真听吗
How come you don't know? Were you actually listening?
- 我认真听了 - 那你倒是说清楚啊
- Oh, I listened. - But you didn't want to clear that up?
到底是哪个
Don't know which it is?
当时我的肠子肚子全他妈的掉出来了
My fucking guts were hanging out on the floor,
失了六大盆血
I'd lost about six flagons of blood,
韦兰还用那种好笑的破锣嗓子讲话
and Veran speaks in that funny, croaky voice.
"永堕轮回"是什么意思
What does "Forborne" mean?
基本上和出生是一个意思
Basically, the same as we're born.
"永堕轮回" 是什么意思
What does "Forborne" mean?
到底是什么意思
What does it exactly mean?
被牺牲
Sacrificed.
- 再说一遍 - 就是你听到的那样
- Excuse me? - Yeah. You heard me.
"被牺牲"
"Sacrificed."
你看 这些预言
Look, these prophecies,
它们的表达 都是模棱两可的
the language they use, they're ambiguous.
- "被牺牲" - 你不能
- "Sacrificed." - The
只从字面上理解 举个例子
wording can't be taken literally. For instance,
老鹰它哪来的胳膊呢
eagles don't have arms.
- 什么声音 - 嘘
- What is it... - Shh.
我们被包围了
We are surrounded.
那该怎么办
What do we do?
我跑不快
I can't run.
刚从天上摔下来
Fell out of the fucking sky...
来
Here.
记得那只受伤的狐狸拓跋吗
Remember Toba, the wounded fox?
"万能的拓跋啊
"Toba almighty,
助我从虎口中脱逃吧"
help me escape the jaws which would devour me."
我把他们引开
I'll draw them away.
准备好了吗
Ready?
跑
Together.
女孩 抓住那个女孩
The girl! Get the girl! Get the...
她在哪
Where is she?
这儿 在这儿
Here! Over here!
糟了
Oh, shit.
分开搜 他们逃不掉的
Spread out! They can't escape.
放松 孩子 我不会伤害你的
Easy child. I won't hurt you.
这就对了
That's it.
站着别动
Stay still.
这里往北 在河口处
North of here lies a village...
乌鸦岩的下面
... at the mouth of the river
有一个小村庄
beneath the rock of the crow.
住在那里的渔夫 有三个儿子
The fisherman who lives there has three sons.
皆为圣贤
All fair.
带他们来见我
Bring them to me.
跟上
Come along.
他们是怎么找到我们的
How did they find us?
大概是追踪着你身上的臭味
They probably followed your smell.
所有东西都落在那儿了
Everything was inside there.
我的药草 药剂 药膏
My herbs, potions, poultices,
萃取液 青草 骨头 遗骸
extracts, grasses, bones, relics.
大卵石也在那儿
Big Pebble was in there.
你总是带着大卵石
You always carry Big Pebble.
一刻也不让它离开你的视线
You never let Big Pebble out of your sight.
好吧 除了大卵石以外的东西
All right, everything except Big Pebble.
这里现在太危险了
It's too dangerous here now.
我们必须走远一点
We must move far away.
二十个月的努力
The work of 20 moons!
我们可以重头再来
We can start again.
不过就是药草和青草罢了
It's just herbs and grasses.
我们可以重新收集 做出新的祭品
We can gather them again and make new offerings.
我们并不是一无所有
All is not lost.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
- 我不能 - 吃吧 你可以吃
- I can't. - Eat it. You may as well.
你说的对 我们并不是一无所有
You're right. All is not lost.
你会些小把戏 你会成为一名优秀的幻术师
You know tricks. You'll make a good illusionist.
去镇子上表演
Go from town to town,
孩子们被你的神奇魔力震惊
make the children gasp with your amazing powers.
唯一的问题是 既没有镇子 也没有小孩
Except there won't be a town or children,
因为世界将因你而终结
because the world will have ended because of you.
所以吃吧 填饱你的蠢肚皮
So, come on. Fill your stupid belly.
- 我要等待神迹 - 吃啊
- I await the great vision. - Eat.
- 我要等待神迹 - 我不相信你
- I await the great vision! - I don't believe you!
我该怎么办 大卵石
What do I do, Big Pebble?
请告诉我
Tell me, please.
我们一直在浪费时间
Because until she's prepared to surrender to this,
等她做好屈服的准备
to really surrender with all her soul...
完全屈服 包括灵魂
... we're wasting our time.
二十个月的准备
Twenty moons of the smock.
她很优秀 但她能战胜罗马人吗
She's good, but is she good enough to defeat the Romans?
如今
Now,
我们已经失去了太多时间
we've lost too much time.
太多太多
Too much.
我们失去了...
We've lost...
我们迷失了
We've lost.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表