剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
那样才能感受到神迹
Only then will she receive the Great Vision.
你最近感受到神迹了吗
Have you received any Great Visions lately?
一个都没有吧
Any visions at all? No?
与此同时 我们的亡者军团只能等着
Meanwhile, our legions of dead await.
但是 别有压力 慢慢来
But, hey, no pressure. Take your time.
- 拜托 - 跟着我念
- Please... - Repeat after me.
"我静候神迹"
"I await the Great Vision."
说出来
Say it.
- 我静候神迹 - 很好
- I await the Great Vision. - There.
你明白怎么做了
Now, you know the rules.
当满月出现 我们必须去圣草甸那里
When the moon fills, we must go to the sacred weed beds and...
用银镰刀割一些芦苇
Cut the reeds with a silver sickle.
为下一个满月编织处♥女♥之床
To weave the virgin's bed for the next moon.
然后你才可以进食
Then you can eat.
嗨
Hey.
我知道 我几年前经历过
I get it. I did this years ago.
- 你出生之前我当过德鲁伊 - 很短暂
- I was a Druid before you were born. - Briefly.
韦兰的预言
The Prophecy of Veran
是有史以来 这片土地上最重要的一个
is the most important prophecy in the history of this land.
但韦兰托付给了谁呢
And who did Veran trust with it?
这是你的人生之路 你必须走下去
This is your path, and you must walk it.
只有你
Only you.
布里吉特
Bridget?
罗尔夫 你去哪了
Rolf? Where have you been?
我们等了一晚上 告诉你这个好消息
We've been waiting all night to surprise you.
- 是个男孩 - 敬罗尔夫 干杯
- It's a boy. - Three cheers for Rolf!
怎么了 老兄
What kept you, brother?
没什么 爸爸现在回来了
No matter. Daddy's home now.
没错
Yeah.
我现在的心情 难以言喻
I... I don't have the words to express how I feel right now.
长子乃圣子
The first-born son is a sacred son.
长子乃圣子
The first-born son is a sacred son.
愿他在神明的庇佑下 行走于世
May he walk the earth with the protection of the gods.
愿他在神明的庇佑下 行走于世
May he walk the earth with the protection of the gods.
从今往后 罗尔夫 此子将成为你的利箭
From this day, Rolf, this child is your arrow.
愿他飞向丛林和高空
May he soar out over the forest and into the open sky.
你要为他起名
You must give him a name,
只有这样 德鲁伊前来为他赐福时
so that when the Druids come to bless him,
他才能为湖泊 高山
he will be known to the lakes and the mountains
以及满天众神所知
and the mighty sky beyond.
今天是你的幸运日 罗尔夫 如此多的馈赠
This is truly a blessed day for you, Rolf. So much bounty.
我希望用一位善良 强壮 谦逊 俊美
I want my son to be named after somebody who is good and strong,
幽默又诚实的人 来命名我的儿子
and noble, handsome, funny, and honest.
他的名字叫罗尔夫
His name will be Rolf.
- 向德鲁伊致敬 - 伟大的德鲁伊
- All hail the Druids! - The Druids!
向德鲁伊致敬
All hail the Druids.
韦兰
Veran?
求你了
Please.
宽恕我
Forgive me.
我没有...
I didn't...
- 夸恩... - 夸恩逃走了
- Quane... - Quane has fled.
- 你也必须离开 - 但我...
- And you too must leave. - But I...
你背叛了我
You have betrayed me.
一切结束之后 你必须脱离德鲁伊
When this is over, you must leave the Druids.
- 你被流放了 - 求你了 韦兰
- You are outcast. - Please, Veran!
- 你为什么骗我们 - 滚
- Why have you lied to us? - Go!
若十二族长中有人去挑战韦兰 神将裁决
The gods decree if one of the Twelve challenges Veran,
接下来的殊死搏斗
then there is mortal combat.
真正的韦兰会砍下另一人的头颅
The true Veran will cut the head from the other.
我真是太幸福了
I just couldn't be happier.
布里吉特 有些事我得告诉你
Bridget, there's something I need to tell you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不叫罗尔夫
My name is not Rolf.
而是费伦
My name is Phelan.
凯迪的费伦
Phelan of the Cantii.
- 什么 - 我是比勒诺之子 我是名王子
- What? - Son of Pellenor. I'm a prince.
我没明白
I don't understand.
说来话长
It's a long story.
我生在皇家
I was born royal.
我的父亲 比勒诺国王 品行端正却很冷血
My father, King Pellenor, he was a good man. But he was cold,
他从不心慈手软
and ruled without mercy.
我九岁的时候 在德鲁伊的命令下
When I was nine, my father had my mother sacrificed,
我父亲牺牲了我的母亲
at the behest of the Druids.
因为她有罗马血统
She had Roman blood, you see.
罗马人回归之时
When the Romans returned,
德鲁伊又决意牺牲他
the Druids decided that it was he who should be sacrificed.
我是说 比勒诺
Pellenor, I mean.
德鲁伊选定我的姐姐代替我继位
Then the Druids chose my sister over me to rule in his stead.
直到此刻 我以为
At this point, I thought I
我是预言的一部分 关于战争女神布伦娜
was part of a prophecy... To do with Brenna,
然而并未奏效 我因此决意
the goddess of war... That didn't pan out. And so, I decided...
我要重新开始
I decided to start again.
我逃走了 改了名字 来到这里
I ran away. I changed my name. I came here.
在森林里遇到了你
I met you in the forest.
你到底在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我说我不是罗尔夫
I'm telling you I'm not Rolf.
- 我不是个农民
- I'm not a farmer. I don't
我对种地一无所知 - 我不信
know a thing about farming. - Don't believe you.
- 是真的 - 你对种地一无所知吗
- It's true. - You don't know farming?
那解释一下昨天你怎么
Then explain how you sold
把你养大的小公牛卖♥♥到二十枚银币的
a bullock you raised for 20 silver pieces.
哦对 那是另一件事
Right. Right. You see, that's the other thing.
- 我不明白 - 那二十枚银币
- I don't understand. - The 20 silver pieces.
- 不在我身上 - 什么 那在哪里
- I don't have it. - What? Where is it?
- 我花了 - 你花了
- I spent it. - You spent it?
昨天晚上 在市集上有场拍卖♥♥
Last night, at the market, there was an auction.
他们卖♥♥的什么
What were they selling?
我姐姐的头
My sister's head.
我买♥♥了下来
And I bought it.
- 你买♥♥了你姐姐的头 - 是的
- You bought your sister's head? - Yes.
你花了多少钱
How much did you pay for it?
二十枚银币
Twenty silver pieces.
那我们的孩子怎么办
What about our baby?
我很抱歉布里吉特 真的
I'm so sorry, Bridget. I'm so sorry.
我竭力逃避我的命运
I tried to run away,
但昨天晚上 在市集上
to flee my destiny. But last night, at the market,
我第一次明白了些东西
I understood something for the first time.
你明白了什么
What did you understand?
德鲁伊曾告诉我 神给每个人都安排好了命运
The Druids told me that the gods, they have a fate
我必须要找到我的 有一束光
for us all. That I must find mine. That there is a light.
我的任务就是找到它 保护它
And it was my task to find it and to protect it,
帮助它成长为熊熊烈火
and to help it grow into a raging fire.
昨天晚上 我得到了第二次机会
Last night, I was given a second chance.
不 不是机会 而是命运 那是我姐姐
It wasn't chance, it was destiny. It was my sister.
神告诉我 有些事需要我去做
All the gods telling me that there was something I needed to do.
霍尔特 霍尔特 出来
Holt, Holt! Get out here.
他买♥♥了他姐姐的头
He's bought his sister's head.
哦 不
Oh, no.
给我听着 你叫罗尔夫
Now you listen here. Your name is Rolf.
布里吉特的丈夫 小罗尔夫的父亲
Husband to Bridget. Father of little Rolf.
你不是什么王子 也没什么任务
You're not a prince. There's no quest.
你就是罗尔夫 一个该死的农民
You're Rolf, the fucking farmer.
你叫啥 小伙子
What's your name, boy?
费伦
Phelan.
- 你叫什么 - 费伦
- What's your name? - It's Phelan!
你叫什么
What's your name?
我是凯迪的费伦
I am Phelan of the Cantii.
- 你叫什么 - 费伦
- What's your name? - It's Phelan.
等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
晚安 罗尔夫
Good night, Rolf.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表