剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
Amena...
她回来了
She came home.
如今神灵将会惩戒她...
Now the Gods will punish her...
全是因为你
Because of what you did.
姐姐 我将召集长老
Sister. I will summon the elders.
预言说少女将化身成鱼
When the prophecy says the maiden will become a fish,
你觉得那是什么意思
what do you think that means?
意思是你会变成一条鱼
It means you will become a fish.
好吧
Right.
再过一个月
For one moon,
你会游历山川溪流
you will journey through the rivers and streams,
然后你会找到前路
and you will find the path.
- 它将指引你变成... - 一条鱼
- The path which leads to... - A fish.
正是如此
Exactly.
但不是
But not
- 其实... - 就是 你会真的变成鱼
- actually... - Actually. You will actually become a fish.
你是说 和我之前"真的"变成鸟一样吗
You mean the same way I "Actually" Became a bird?
风之试炼即是信仰的试炼
The Trial of the Wind is a trial of faith.
- 你心怀信仰 所以活了下来 - 勉强
- You believed and survived. - Just.
如果你是真正的天选之女
If you are the True Maiden,
在经历伟大的水之姐妹试炼之时
then during the Trial of Great Sister Water,
韦兰预言 你将化身为鱼
the Prophecy of Veran states you will be transformed into a fish.
逆流而上 或顺流而下
Swim up, or perhaps downstream,
指引我们泪之湖的方向
and lead us in the direction of the Lake of Tears.
同时不会落入鹰的怀抱
Whilst not falling into the arms of the eagle.
你要有问题 去找韦兰
You have a problem, take it up with Veran.
韦兰预言的 不是我
He devised the prophecy. Not me.
你有过妻子吗
Have you ever had a wife?
- 真是服了 - 德鲁伊有妻子吗
- Unbelievable. - Do Druids have wives?
德鲁伊有...
The Druids have
- 四个妻子 - 别跟我说
- four wives. - Don't tell me.
- 是土 风 - 火和水
- The Earth. The Wind. - The Fire and The Water.
它们又不是妻子 对吗
They're not wives, are they?
不是真正的妻子
Not actual wives.
你...你到底想问什么
What... What exactly are you asking?
如果你问德鲁伊打炮不 答案是"随时随地"
If you mean do Druids fuck, the answer is "All the time."
德鲁伊要是不在祈祷或禁食
When Druids aren't praying or fasting,
那就肯定是在做♥爱♥
it's a safe bet to assume they're fucking each other.
这样 开心了
There. Happy?
然而 我 曾是牧师
I, however, was an Ovate.
牧师不能破身
An Ovate is forbidden such practices.
- 所以你不能...
- So you weren't allowed to...
- 毋庸置疑 我万分虔诚
- It was never an issue. I was devout.
他们把你赶出去之后呢
What about after they threw you out?
你应该可以随心所欲了
Then you could do what you want.
你说得对
You're right.
我可以随心所欲
I could do as I pleased.
只是你忘了一件事
Except you're forgetting one thing.
什么事
What's that?
我被赶出德鲁伊是因为
I was thrown out of the Druids because I was possessed
我被蛇妖皮伊卡附身了
by the snake demon, Pwykka!
你不会想把这件事
That's not exactly something
带入到一段感情中
you wish to bring into a relationship.
让我告诉你 这是负担
That, let me tell you, is baggage.
所以你还是处♥男♥
So you're a virgin?
通常是这样
Here's how it works.
老师提问 新手回答
The teacher asks the questions. The novice answers them.
明天日落的时候 你去问诸神
Tomorrow at sunset, you will be asking the Gods a question.
我所拥有的力量 智慧和学识
"Do I have the strength, wisdom and knowledge
能让我进入第七境吗
to pass into the seventh plane?"
他们会说 别想了 小傻瓜
And they will say, "No, you little ninny,
因为你整晚都在问愚蠢的问题
because you were up all night asking stupid questions!"
我们可以玩游戏
We can play games.
问沙雕问题
Ask silly questions.
展露我们的轻狂和弱点
Let in the frivolous, let in the weakness.
一旦被那些力量发现
The powers at work
你必将措手不及
will find that weakness and they will strike.
他们绝不会手下留情
They will show no mercy.
一切将会化为乌有
And then, all will be lost.
怎么了
What is it?
迪薇斯
Divis.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
过去二十个月发生的事 让这片土地充满恐惧
The events of the past 20 moons have cast fear across this land.
我曾亲眼目睹
But I have seen with my own eyes,
罗马人面对抵抗时的种种暴行
what happens when Rome is resisted without consideration.
他们就像狼一样 善于发现弱点
Rome smells weakness like a wolf.
正因如此 它的脚步才能遍布半个地球
Its boots march on half the world because of this.
我曾引以为傲的凯迪...
My own once proud house of Cantii...
就是因为
For one reason.
当罗马人向我们发起进攻时
When Roman fists beat at our strong gates,
我们没有团结一致
what stood behind them was not united.
总有一天 相同的战鼓也会在你们门外响起
Those same drums will one day beat outside your gates.
问着那道相同的 也是唯一的问题
Asking the same question. The only question.
何人立于门内
Who stands within?
平等之人 还是奴隶
Equals? Or slaves?
这才是我们保全自己的方式
This is how we protect our ways.
也是唯一的方式
It's the only way.
你最好转身离开 否则我将结束这一切
Turn around and leave or I will end this.
我要和守护者谈谈
I come to speak with the Keeper.
拿好你的东西
Get your things.
我们要去河边
We're leaving for the river.
- 马上就要日落了
- Sunset isn't for hours.
我们不能呆到那时候吗 - 这里不安全
Can't we stay till then? - It's not safe here.
不再安全了
Not anymore.
亡者已觉醒
The Dead Man has woken.
是时候让亡者和洛卡达成协议了
It's just time before the Dead Man and Lokka strike their pact.
- 我的能力正在衰退 - 韦兰
- My powers are waning. - Veran.
听我说
Listen to me.
韦兰已经失去了大部分人的支持
Many have turned their heads from the Veran.
他们被黑暗诱惑而坠入黑暗
Lured into darkness by the dark itself.
他们已宣誓效忠亡者
They've sworn their allegiance to the Dead Man.
很快亡者就会和洛卡联合起来 夺取这片土地
He will soon join forces with Lokka and take these lands.
但更糟的是
But there is worse to tell.
城墙已经被攻破了
The walls of this have already been breached.
费伦
Phelan.
费伦 是我 阿尼亚
Phelan, it's me, Ania.
这里就有一个叛徒 代表罗马
There is one here on Rome's business.
她在为洛卡工作
She does Lokka's work.
我姐姐决不会做这种事 众神明白的
My sister would never do such a thing. The Gods know it.
不是众神让你姐姐当女王的
It was not the Gods who made your sister queen.
那是谁
Then who was it?
你好 孩子
Hello, child.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
原谅我
Forgive me.
- 不 妹妹 - 你要为背叛付出代价
- No! Sister. - You will die for this betrayal.
你错了
You're making a mistake.
是时候了 哥哥
The time has come, brother.
该你了
Make your play.
该你了
Make your play.
费伦
Phelan.
费伦
Phelan!
我是阿尼亚
It's Ania.
我们都侍奉亡者
We both serve the Dead Man.
其它皆是外物
All else is nothing.
你...
You...
你身上有韦兰的印记
You have the marks of Veran on you.
我抛弃了韦兰 他欺骗了我
I forsake the Veran. He deceived me.
你抛弃韦兰 因为他是个骗子
You forsake the Veran because he's a liar.
那我俩对他的伎俩 都心知肚明
Well, then we both know his deceits,
特别是当他跟你对视时
when he looks in the eye.
是的 主人
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表