剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
The Arms of the Eagle. Oh, no.
这位朋友要和我们待几天
Our friend is going to stay with us for a few days.
- 直到他感觉好转 - 真的吗
- Just until he feels a bit better. - You serious?
- 是的 - 谢谢你
- Yes. - Thank you.
好了
Good.
你饿吗
You hungry?
住手吧
Make this stop,
否则我把你和这里都化为灰烬
or I'll bring you and this whole place down into the dirt.
连你的狗屁神灵一起 你知道我可以
And your cheap whore gods along with you. You know I can.
你来这还有其它什么原因
Why else did you come here?
我来拯救我的...
I came to save my...
你来是为罗马人卖♥♥命
You came as Rome's lackey.
罗马人在利用你
But Rome is using you.
并非是以进贡换和平
Not to swap peace for taxes,
或者保护我们的生活 信仰和神灵
or preserve our ways, our faith, our gods.
去你♥妈♥的♥神灵
Fuck your gods!
你的日子到头了
Your days are over,
这提醒了我 你的女巫 薇拉被抓了
which reminds me, your witch, Willa, was captured.
将军砍了她的手指 她招了
The General cut off her fingers. She broke.
现在他对你的了解 比你预想的要多
Now, he knows a lot more about you than you'd like.
罗马人只要天选之女
Rome only wants the Chosen One.
她是罗马人唯一惧怕的
She's the only thing that Rome fears.
我对你的寓言和预言不感兴趣
I'm not interested in fables and prophecies.
我的条件如下 滚出这里
Here's what I want. Pop off,
抽根烟 跟诸神扯个淡
have a smoke, chat with the gods,
随便你♥他♥妈♥的做什么
or whatever fucking bullshit it is you do,
然后告诉安德拉 诸神改主意了
then tell Andra the gods have changed their minds.
你之前做的那些事 都是为了罗马 别不承认
You did it for Rome. Don't say you didn't.
你杀了比勒诺 以便向罗马人争取更多时间
You killed Pellenor to buy more time with the Romans.
你为他们杀了他
You did it for them.
现在该为我做点事了
Now do it for me.
我做不到
I cannot do such a thing.
我赌你做得到 王八蛋 你♥他♥妈♥绝壁做得到
I bet you can, you cunt. I bet you fucking can.
你说你来此是为了救她
You say you came here to save her.
如果你说的是真的
If that's true, you must
那你现在必须去死 接受牺牲
now go to your death. Accept this sacrifice.
哟 又来了 这一套玩得挺熟啊
Oh, handy. It's handy for you.
不就是让我死嘛
Get me out of the way.
行啊 伟大的韦兰
Well, mighty Veran,
想让我牺牲 你得给我一样东西
to do that, I would need something.
一件很久以前我就丢了的东西
Something I lost a long time ago.
- 是什么 - 我的心
- And what is that? - My heart.
你曾经问我是否还有心
You once asked if I still had one.
你明知故问 因为许多年前正是你
But you knew the answer because you took it from me,
夺走了我的心
many years ago.
坚持这么做的话 你只会毁了她
Follow this path and you will destroy her.
去你大爷的 咱俩彼此彼此
You're a whore. It takes one to know one.
这就是你的选择了
Then your path is chosen.
我会把所有的事情都告诉她
I will tell her everything!
所有事
Everything.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
你需要休息
You just have to rest.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
谢谢
Thank you.
又搞什么鬼
What's that?
这是我们的处境
This is where we are.
我们目前的处境 进退两难
Where we are now. Stuck.
你必须坐在这里 就这里
You must sit at this point, this nowhere point,
祈求诸神 赐予指示
and beg the gods for guidance.
真的吗
Really?
而且绝对不许出声 不能有人打扰
In complete silence. No interruptions.
直到日落
Until sunset.
快点
Now!
老铁 燥起来吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
必须的
Totally.
我们和下面那群家伙一样
That's us, down there.
我们以前跟他们一样
We used to be them.
瞧瞧他们 睡觉都睁着眼
Look at them. Asleep with their eyes open.
他们在做噩梦
They're having a nightmare.
让我们去唤醒他们
Let's wake 'em up.
真是个好主意
Oh, that is a such a good idea.
你不觉得尝起来怪怪的吗
This taste funny to you?
每次我从白崖路过
Ever since I passed the White Cliffs,
在这种鸟不拉屎的地方 不管吃什么喝什么
everything I've eaten or drank in this God forsaken rat hole
都有一股土味
tastes of mud.
- 的确有点土味 - 这他妈有啥稀奇的
- Tastes a bit muddy. - Well, there's a fucking surprise.
快点喝 二♥逼♥们 快点
Go on. Drink up, maggots. Hurry up.
盖里乌斯将军
General Aulus.
将军你在吗
Is the General home?
还以为你是个老手
Thought you'd be good at this.
鬼鬼祟祟的
Stealthy.
出来进去的像个幽灵
In and out like a ghost.
我起草了起诉你的文书
I've drafted charges against you.
你派出去的那队士兵
The column you dispatched.
并不是去保护补给车队
It wasn't sent to guard a supply caravan.
- 这你就错了 - 我相信我的探子们
- Oh, I believe it was. - I believe my spies.
探子们看到他们往西 去德芙妮了
It was seen heading west. Towards the Devni.
那就怪了啊
Well, that's weird.
这是犯罪
That's indictable.
误导元老院的官员
Misleading an officer of the senate,
错误地使用帝国武力
misuse of imperial forces.
这是一次非常敏感的战略行动
It was a strategically sensitive mission.
未经授权就把帝国士兵派往西部 那是...
Extending our forces that far west without authority is...
那是对此次行动非常重要的
Is the key to this campaign.
德芙妮地区
The Devni lands.
是我们赢得不列颠尼亚的关键
It's how we win Britannia.
是吗 愿闻其详
Really? How so?
德鲁伊有一片神圣的湖
The Druids have a sacred lake.
- 湖 - 是他们最神秘也是最神圣的地方
- A lake? - It's their most secret and sacred place.
控制了那片湖
If I control that,
就不会再有德鲁伊 不会再有抵抗了
no more Druids, no more resistance.
又是德鲁伊
The Druids again.
我要把这个送到元老院
I'm sending this to the senate
省得你打了败仗还要连累我
before your failure stains me.
塔卢斯 安提阿古斯 娜扎里斯
Tairus, Antiagus, Nazareth,
维利塔斯 朱迪雅 我哪一次打败过
Veritas, Judea. Did I fail there?
还是说我没有给罗马赢来财富和荣耀
Or did I win kingdoms' riches and glory for Rome?
那些破地方
Those hell holes.
那些不可能取胜的征战
Those impossible conquests.
我现在之所以这么做
How did I do that now?
是因为我知道如何取胜
Because I know how to win.
你百战百胜的确人尽皆知
Your triumphs were indeed noted.
有人认为你非常爱国
Some thought them highly patriotic.
其他人却觉得你...
Others smelled something...
过于热衷
... zealous.
恐怕将军图谋不轨啊
Devotion to a deeper, more personal master than Rome.
你怎么看呢
What do you say?
随你便
Take your pick.
我只知道一点
I know one thing.
元老院好大喜功
The senate loves success.
这片湖
This lake,
如果真这么重要 为何要派你那个凯迪婊♥子♥去
if it's so important, why send your Cantii whore?
因为她心里有一样东西
Because she has something in her heart.
这件东西可以彻底摧毁他们的信仰
Something that will destroy their entire faith,
以及建立在此信仰上的一切
and everything they've built upon it.
什么东西
What is it?
谎言
A lie.
天气真好啊
It's such a lovely day.
你不说我还真没注意
Huh, now that you mention it, wow.
这也很不错嘛
This is nice, too.
- 把我们的装备擦得干干净净 - 我知道
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表