剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
And now I only have these.
我的手指...
My fingers...
握着...
Holding...
你
You.
握着你的灵魂
Holding your soul.
这是你的灵魂
This is your soul...
在我指尖挣扎
Twisting in my fingers.
这是你的灵魂
This is your soul.
你能看见吗
Can you see it?
- 能 - 很好
- Yes. - Good.
现在仔细听我说
Now listen very, very carefully.
这是我要你做的事
Here's what I want you to do.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
他要去哪
Where's he going?
这只小猪去了集市
This little piggy went to market.
你们见过德鲁伊吗
Have you ever met the Druids?
旅程还长 你们总会开口的
It's a long journey. You'll have to talk at some point.
我们不想来
None of us want to be here.
我们想回家
We want to go home.
在我来之前
Before I came,
你们想过自己的未来吗
what did you think you'd be in life?
渔夫
Fisherman.
我像你们这么大时 我觉得自己会成为国王
When I was your age, I thought I'd be a king.
实际点 老兄
Aim low, mate.
我父亲是一个伟大部落的王
My father was king of a great tribe.
凯迪的比勒诺国王
King Pellenor of the Cantii.
然后呢
What happened?
我真正的命运
My true fate.
拿我来说
Take my example.
我结婚前 举办了一周的宴会
Before I wed, there was a week of feasts.
数以千计的人 争相赴会
Thousands of people came just to be there.
她叫什么
What was her name?
阿梅纳
Amena.
德芙妮的阿梅纳
Amena of the Devni.
那时我二十岁
I was 20.
我站在那
I was stood there,
在婚约石旁等待
waiting at the Handfasting stone.
当时得有
Must have been
五百多名战士和长老
500 warriors and elders.
我看着她走近
I watched her come close.
美丽得让我无法呼吸
So beautiful I couldn't breathe.
我牵起她的手
I took her hand.
看着她的眼睛
I looked into her eyes...
我知道我们有缘无分
... and I knew we were doomed.
但你们成婚了
But you did it.
- 为什么 - 为什么
- Why? - Why?
这就是问题所在 唯一的问题 为什么
That is the question. That is the only question. Why?
因为 像我生命中其它事一样
Because if it hadn't happened,
如果不曾发生
like everything else in my life,
我也不会出现在此
I wouldn't be here now
完成神灵赋予的伟大使命
doing this great work for the Gods.
这与你个人的想法无关
It's not about what you want.
而是冥冥之中自有定数
It's about knowing there's a plan.
我们是忠仆 并非主人
We're servants, not masters.
时机一到 你们自会明白
There'll come a time you'll understand.
相信我
Trust me.
那画面在我脑海中挥之不去
I can't get the image out of my head.
他像火把一样熊熊燃烧
He went up like a torch.
别说了
Stop talking about it.
- 跟上 - 那边怎么了
- Move it. - Ay up. What's this?
所以 你有魔力 强大的魔力
So you have powers, strong powers.
何不在我身上试试
Why don't you use them on me?
对你施法的话 我需要你身上的一部分
To do that, I'd need something of yours.
你想要什么 尽管开口
Anything you want, just ask.
把你的手指给我
Give me your finger.
我的手指吗
My finger?
就一根
Just one?
一根就足够了
One is all I need.
特定要哪根吗
Any particular one?
- 那根 - 什么 小指吗
- That one. - What? The little one?
小猪...
Little piggy...
好了 怎么样
There now. How's that?
它是你的了
It's all yours.
还在等什么 拿起来
What're you waiting for? Pick it up.
把手指拿起来
Pick up the finger.
我先前还不确定
I wasn't sure before.
这下我明白了
Now I see it.
那个女孩在哪
Where's The Girl?
我们到了 就是这个洞穴
So this is it. This is the cave.
我还是喜欢上次那个地方
Hey. I liked the last place.
这可是你自己说的
I didn't say anything.
你先前说的
What you said earlier...
你确实是孤身一人
The truth is you are alone.
你的命运如此
That's your fate.
我能帮你 但我无法帮你改变命运
I can help you with some things, but I can't help you with that.
没人能
No one can.
生火吧
Make a fire.
# 安德鲁斯 那姑娘说 #
Anderus, the ladies say
你们听过吗 听过吗
Do we know this one? Do we know this?
# 我越漂泊 就离死亡越近 #
The closer to death I drift each day
# 我大声地歌♥唱... #
The louder must I sing and...
你好
Hello!
我们到啦
We're here!
我找到他们啦
I found them!
别害怕
It's OK.
他是来见你的
He's come for you, yeah.
你去找他 去吧 快去
You can go to him. Go on, go.
走吧
Go on.
告诉我
So tell me,
谁是最调皮的
which one is the naughtiest?
我
Me.
- 他 - 肯定是他
- Him. - It's definitely him.
- 谁是最聪明的呢 - 都不聪明
- Who is the brightest? - None of us.
- 他 - 他
- Him. - Him.
我要问你一个问题
I have got a question for you.
世上最厉害的东西是什么
What's the most powerful thing in the world?
- 金子 - 银币或者金子
- Gold. - Silver and gold.
你呢
And you?
你觉得世上最厉害的东西是什么
What would you say is the thing most powerful?
我认为世上最厉害的是爱
I'd say the thing most powerful was love.
滚
Piss off.
- 我喜欢爱 - 我说了闭嘴
- I love love. - I said shut it.
爱吗
Love?
是的 就是爱
Yeah. It is love.
豪尔考和韦兰开开心心地生活了几百年
Harka and Veran lived for centuries in complete happiness.
直到有一天 豪尔考消失了
Then one day, Harka disappeared.
当他回来的时候
When he returned,
他变了
he'd changed.
变得沉默寡言 郁郁寡欢
He was silent, sullen.
神要豪尔考
Then the Gods told Harka
用十二块石头
to gather a dozen stones,
在湖边围一个圈
arrange them in a circle and in the center,
然后在中心种一棵橡树
plant an oak tree by a lake.
- 这就叫做... - 我要跟你说点事情
- It was called... - There's something I need to tell you.
我怎么有一种不祥的预感
Why do I think this is not good?
我看到了神迹
I had a vision.
什么时候
When?
我们离开德尔的时候
After we left the Dell.
- 你为什么不告诉我 - 我正在告诉你
- Why didn't you tell me? - I'm telling you now.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
一个男人
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表