剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
Just beautiful.
神啊 我谢谢你
Thank you, gods.
成为天选之人最有趣的一件事
The funny thing about being the Chosen One
就是我其实别无选择
is that I have no choice in it.
就像你的生活不由你掌控
Like your life wasn't your own.
确实
Exactly.
我能明白这种感受
Yeah, I know that feeling.
- 你还能做什么 - 什么
- So, what else can you do? - What?
戏法 你说他教过你一些东西
Tricks. You said he taught you stuff.
那可不是些小戏法
They're not tricks.
不是吗 那是什么
No? What are they?
我不想...
I don't want to.
没关系的 要是你真的做不到
Hey, listen, it's fine. If you can't really do them
- 其实都是胡扯而已 - 住嘴
- and it's all just bullshit, then... - Don't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是故意惹你难过
I didn't mean to upset you.
你没有惹我难过
You haven't upset me.
你确定
Are you sure?
我真是个混♥蛋♥
I'm a dick.
你去哪了
Where are you?
好吧
All right.
确实很神奇
All right, that's good.
我怕了
I'm scared.
你在哪里
Where are you?
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
能
Yes.
你之前为什么出现在河里
Why were you in the river?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
真的
Really?
可能我在找什么东西吧
Maybe I was looking for something.
你找到它了吗
Did you find it?
你呢
Did you?
亡者诅咒了少女
The maiden is under the Dead Man's spell,
正如你所说 这是一场彻头彻尾的灾难
which, as you rightfully point out, is a fucking disaster.
如果那个小混♥蛋♥足够机灵 能够骗过我
And if that little twerp was powerful enough to trick me...
他很有可能正在带她去泪之湖
... it's possible he's taking her to the Lake of Tears,
不是重生 而是重回出生
not to be reborn, but to be fore born.
你说什么 两者有何区别 为什么每个人
What do you mean, what's the difference? Why is everyone...
区别非常大 明显的很
There's an obvious, huge difference.
重生就是重生
To be reborn is to be reborn.
重回出生则是
To be fore born is to be...
牺牲
sacrificed.
如果这一切注定要发生呢
What if this was always supposed to happen?
如果我命中注定要失败呢
What if I was destined to fail?
神会对我这样做吗
Would the gods do that to me?
你说的没错
You're right.
当然了 他们肯定会
Of course, they fucking would.
对
Yep.
你是什么人
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
谁也不是
No-one.
- 你想干嘛 - 没什么
- What do you want? - Nothing.
很好
Good.
- 出什么事了吗 - 没事 一切都好
- Is something wrong? - Nothing wrong. Everything's fine.
有吃的吗
Do you have any food?
- 没有 - 那只兔子呢
- No. - What about the rabbit?
- 它是我朋友 - 随你便
- The rabbit's a friend. - Suit yourself.
- 我能坐会儿吗 - 不 我
- Can I sit a while? - No. I...
他是... 这是... 我是他的树桩
He's... This is... I'm his stump.
- 不能 - 那是什么
- No. - What's that?
没什么
Nothing.
- 是黄金弓吗 - 你看错了
- Looks like a golden bow. - It's nothing of the sort.
很有可能
Quite possibly,
如果说这趟旅程教会了我什么
if I've learned anything on this journey,
那就是万物都不是表面上那么简单
it's that nothing is how it seems.
我会记住的
I'll try to remember that.
我也曾踏上一段旅程
I've been on a journey.
感慨良多
It's been quite a trip.
无论何时我想去哪...
Whenever I think of getting anywhere...
你乐在其中吗
You enjoying this?
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
我还是处♥男♥
I've never even had sex.
我有两个儿子
I have two sons.
一个叫费伦 以我命名
One called Phelan, after me.
另一个叫罗尔夫
Another called Rolf,
- 也是以我命名 - 我打算实话实说了
- after me. - I'm going to speak plainly here
你给我仔细听着
so listen very carefully.
我不在乎你是谁
I don't care you who are,
你来自哪 你有几个孩子
where you're going, how many children you have.
现在 我有更重要的事 祝你一路顺风
Right now, I have bigger fish to fry. So, happy travels.
赎罪
Atonement.
再说一遍
Come again?
赎罪
Atonement.
那就是我的目的地
That's where I'm headed.
你之前怎么不说
Why didn't you say?
- 对 - 是那条路
- Yeah. - It's that way.
- 谢谢 朋友 - 小事一桩
- Thank you, friend. - Don't mention it.
希望就是盲父之女
Hope is the daughter of a blind father.
该死
Fuck.
回来 快回来
Come back. Come back!
快回来
Come back!
不 该死
No! Shit.
真该死
Fucking shit!
这里如何
How about this?
和其它地方差不多
I guess it's good as anywhere.
或者就是无名之地
Or nowhere.
我喜欢
I like it.
这是个城♥堡♥
It's a castle.
四周有墙
It's got walls.
- 还有炮台呢 - 走廊
- It's got turrets. - Passageways.
还有一艘大船
A very big boat.
火
Fire.
- 足够国王居住了 - 也很适合王后
- Fit for a king. - It's fit for a queen.
无名之地的国王和王后
The King and Queen of Nowhere.
- 晚安 陛下 - 殿下
- Good evening, Your Majesty. - Highness.
哦 抱歉 我 晚安
Oh, I'm so sorry. I... Good evening...
殿下
... Your Highness.
- 我很饿 - 嗯 我也是
- I'm hungry. - Yeah, me, too.
拿点木柴
Fetch wood.
我有个更好的主意 你去拿木柴
I've got a better idea. You fetch wood.
- 不 不 陛下 - 殿下
- No, no, your Majesty. - Highness.
不 不 殿下
No, no, Your Highness.
交给我
I've got this.
也好
This should be good.
生个火就好 亲爱的
Just light a fire, darlin'.
我知道了
I've got it.
我不知道泪之湖在哪
I don't know where The Lake of Tears is,
可我知道有人清楚
but I know someone who does.
不 不 不 不 不 这主意糟透了
No, no, no, no, no. This is a terrible idea.
坏主意 不行
Terrible idea. No.
我没得选
I have no choice.
原谅我 众神
Forgive me, gods.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我他♥娘♥的♥也不知道...
I have no fuckin' idea...
...殿下
... Your Highness.
你是个渔夫
You were a fisherman.
大概是吧
Yeah, maybe I was.
你能教我吗
Can you show me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我试试
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表