剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
I saw the Vast Green River.
还有
And?
这条河途经橡树
The Vast Green River was rolling West
向西滚滚而去
under the high oaks.
突然...
And suddenly...
突然什么
Suddenly what?
这条河分流了
The river divided.
一分为二
It split into two.
所以
So?
这… 这就像在处理…
This is... This is like dealing with a...
宽绿何根本没有支流
The Vast Green River has no tributaries!
宽绿河就是宽绿河
The Vast Green River is the Vast Green River!
我明白了 但是
I see. And yet, to be fair,
就像你自己所说
as you pointed out yourself,
我对这条河根本一无所知
I don't know the first fucking thing about the Vast Green River!
当我是新手时
When I was a novice,
我尊重我的德鲁伊导师
I treated my Druid master with respect.
我崇拜他
I worshiped him.
我称他为领路人
I called him my pilot.
今天我领路人的味道 十分特别
My pilot smells extra special this morning.
- 到底意味着什么 如果大... - 是宽
- So what does it mean if the big... - The Vast!
如果宽绿河一分为二
If the Vast Green River splits in two?
意味着德鲁伊分♥裂♥了
It means the Druids have been split asunder.
韦兰失去了控制 我们的人在互相开战
Veran has lost control. And our dead are at war with one another.
又怎么了
Really?
什么意思
What's this?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
那些士兵都在找我...
All of those soldiers looking for me...
突然...
It suddenly...
突然什么
Suddenly what?
只剩我自己
I'm alone.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
为什么是我
Why me?
够了
And that's it.
两倍
Twice.
行 你说的算
Well, a deal's a deal.
沿着河约一英里左右
Along the river a mile or so,
在六块石头中间 有一根棍子
there's a stick in the middle of six stones.
如果我需要
What if I just say that
你的帮助呢
I required your services?
生一大堆火
Light a big fire.
生火
A fire?
在平地后的小山 生好火 然后等着
The hill after the flatlands, light it up. Wait.
顺便说一句
By the way,
亡者向你问好
The Dead Man says, 'Hello.'
不错...
Well, well...
今天是我的幸运日
This is my lucky day!
这就开始了
So it is begun.
一张老面孔 来吧
Now there's an old face. Come.
我不是来加入你的……
I come not to join you...
是来警告你
But to warn you.
警告我
To warn me?
你的心曾感受过光明
Your heart once knew light.
我要对这颗心说
It is to that heart I would speak.
在酿成大错之前 停止这场黑色游戏
Stop this black game before it is too late.
黑色游戏 这不正是我们的游戏吗
This black game. Is it not our game?
我们一直在玩的游戏
The one we've been playing all along?
还记得我们第一次见面吗
Do you remember when we first met?
我还是个孩子
I was only a child.
你找到了我
You came and found me, didn't you?
我坐在阳光下
I was sitting in sunlight,
一抬头 就看到了你
and I looked up and there you were.
你给了我一个苹果 还记得吗
You gave me an apple. Do you remember?
这是我最后一次恳求你
This final time I implore you.
回到你灵魂所属的地方 回到亡者身边
Rejoin the dead where your soul belongs.
不
No!
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
一个消息 一条给韦兰的消息
A message, a message for Veran.
带给他 好吗
Will you take it to him?
能做我的信使吗
Will you be the wind?
小布
Boo.
我这儿有个人
There's a man here.
他的工作是寻求答案
His job is to get answers.
他能让一瞬间感觉像一辈子
He can make a moment feel like a lifetime...
也能让你度秒如年
... A minute like a thousand years.
但是最后...
But in the end...
他总能找到答案
He always gets the answers.
所以告诉我
So tell me,
那个女孩在哪儿
where's the girl?
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
地狱见
I will see you on the other side.
谁
Who's there?
有什么好消息
Any luck?
慢慢来 有点耐心
Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey.
那么 好戏登场了
So here's what's going to happen.
让我和她谈谈
Let me speak to her.
我了解巫术
I know witchcraft.
我的祖先是女巫
My ancestors were witches.
毕竟是我召唤了你 不是吗
After all I summoned you, didn't I?
那要看你站在哪一边
Well, that depends on where you're standing.
是你召唤我 还是我召唤你
Did you summon me, or I you?
要看情况
That depends.
什么情况
On what?
取决于你是否相信命运
On whether you believe in destiny.
这的确是个问题
Well, now, there's a subject.
她吓不倒我
She doesn't frighten me.
让我和她谈
Let me go to her.
我会让她开口
I'll make her talk.
你是我的珍宝
You're too precious to me.
再说 我救你另有目的
Besides, I'm saving you for something else.
另一个更重要的原因
Another task far more important.
我的命运
My destiny?
静待分晓
We'll see.
对你们家族而言 这是至高荣耀
This is an extraordinary honor for your family.
伟大的使命在等待你的儿子们
Your sons have got a great destiny ahead of them.
他们是命运之子
They've been chosen.
我们不过是海民
We're sea folk.
怎么可能呢
How can this be?
如果神灵选中我们 那么万事皆有可能
If the Gods choose us, everything is possible.
相信我
Trust me.
他们的道路不是我们这些凡人可以知晓的
What I mean is it's not for us to question their ways.
我一直在学习 这并不容易
You know, I've been learning that. And it's not been easy.
谁来帮我们的羊羔接生 我们还要填饱肚子
Who will help when the lambs come? We've mouths to feed here.
好多钱
This is a fortune.
神灵必会相助
The Gods will provide.
你可知晓你的心 看到了吗
Do you even know your heart? Have you seen it?
我若是握着它 便能知晓你的心
I'd know your heart, if I could hold it in my hand...
这只小猪去了集市
This little piggy went to the market.
这只小猪
This little piggy
留在家
stayed at home.
渴吗
Thirsty?
这是你的毛发
This is yours.
是你的一部分
This is part of you.
如同我的手指
Like my fingers.
我的手指
My fingers.
我漂亮的手指
My lovely fingers.
我娇小的手指...
My baby fingers...
...牵着我的母亲...
... holding my mother...
抚摸她的面庞
Touching her face.
我原有十根漂亮的手指
I had ten lovely fingers.
如今只剩这些
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表