剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
不要太感谢我
Don't sound too grateful.
的确 陛下 只是...
Indeed, Lord Caesar, it's just...
- 这里的抵抗... - 没有但是 将军
- The resistance here is... - No buts, General.
这里没你的事了 祝贺你
Your work here is done. Congratulations.
你要回家了
You're going home.
她是谁
Who's this?
凯迪的阿梅纳女王
Queen Amena of the Cantii.
是我们最忠诚 最恭顺的盟友之一
One of our most loyal and obedient allies.
参见陛下
My Lord Caesar.
不甚荣幸
Such an honor.
看 我的铸币厂 看来你也不是一事无成嘛
There it is. My silver house. At least something here is ready.
我形象如何
How do I look?
霸气
Imperious.
神圣 我的陛下
Divine, my lord.
来 阿梅纳女王
Come now, Queen Amena.
神圣这个词有点过了
Divine is a trifle strong.
陛下 您不就是神吗
Are you not a god, Lord Caesar?
我特么当然是神了 你也看到了
Of course, I'm a fucking god. You saw me.
我可是骑在大象的背上
I was on an elephant.
您就是天神下凡
You looked celestial.
我们要向陛下解释 他回罗马时
It's critical we explain to the emperor
我必须留下 这至关重要
that I need to stay here when he returns to Rome.
陛下很固执 您是他凯♥旋♥典礼的核心人物
The emperor is adamant. You're central to his triumph.
- 是他王冠上的宝石 - 您太抬举我了
- The jewel in his crown. - That's all very flattering,
但如果我走了 就没有胜利可言
but there won't be a triumph if I don't remain here.
- 为什么 - 因为德鲁伊
- And why is that? - The Druids.
德鲁伊
Druids...
陛下 德鲁伊...
The Druids, my Lord...
德鲁伊在这里很有排面
The Druids are the force in this land.
他们控制着民心
They control the hearts and minds of the people.
怎么控制的
How?
- 用魔法 - 魔法
- With magic. - Magic?
不管是不是真的
I don't care if it's real.
关键是人们信这个 他们愿意为此赴汤蹈火
The point is the people believe it and they will kill for it.
我已经和他们结成了...
- I've established relations...
将军 想看真正的魔法吗
- Do you want to see some magic, General?
瞧 一块闪亮的金属片而已
See this? Just shiny metal.
但所有人都信它
But everyone believes in it.
为了它 人们可以不顾一切
They'll work their lives away.
出♥卖♥♥♥朋友 杀戮
Betray friends. Kill.
我拥有的军队比任何帝王都多
I have more legions than any emperor ever commanded.
但我最大的武器呢
But my greatest weapon?
把你魔法的故事留给参议院吧
Save your tales of "Magic" For the Senate.
它们会给我的胜利增光添彩
They will add such spice to my Triumph.
不列颠尼亚 西北部
还是那样
Nothing.
他只是坐在那里
He just sits there.
来吧
Come.
千万不要打扰到他
He must not be disturbed.
我们整晚整晚地跳舞 帮韦兰聆听
Night after night, we dance to help Veran hear
神的意志 但有毛用呢
the god's will and for what?
必须等到我们的森林都被破坏
Must we wait until the forests are all raped?
土地变荒漠吗
The land, the desert.
- 神何时才会开口 - 你在怀疑韦兰吗
- When will they speak to him? - Do you doubt Veran?
你就从没怀疑过韦兰吗
Do you never doubt Veran?
他为什么放走那个女孩
Why did he let the girl go?
她本属于我们
We had her.
我们可以保护她 教育她
We could've protected her. Schooled her.
她本来会茁壮成长 可现在她在哪
She would've grown strong and now where is she?
独自一人 和那个疯子 皮伊卡在一起
Out there alone. With a mad man. With Pwykka.
我带着我的人走了两百多英里
I brought my people more than 200 miles.
他为什么让那个女孩跟她走
Why did he let the girl go with her?
为什么
Why?
我刚来的时候你恨我
You hated me when I first came.
你是个麻烦 一个被宠坏的小孩子
You were a pain. A spoilt little baby.
- 你是女神还是公主 - 我很困惑
- Were you a goddess or a princess? - I was confused.
你依然困惑
You're still confused.
这些没有流动
These don't flow.
这些反了 你可以做得更好 集中精神
These are backwards. You're better than this. Focus.
二先祖已归来
The second man has returned.
五个月了
For five moons,
我们为了了解神的旨意而聚集在一起
we have gathered to know the god's will.
时机已到
It is time.
是时候砍树造箭
Time for the trees to become arrows.
磨石造矛
The stones, spearheads.
将草地变成火海了
The meadows, lakes of fire.
月亮会找出洛卡的藏身之地
The moon will find Lokka where he hides
太阳会灼瞎他的双眼
and the sun will burn out his eyes.
是时候战斗了 德鲁伊们
The time has come for the druids to fight.
天选之人 正行走于这片土地
There is one who walks this land, sent by the gods.
一个孩子
A child.
只有她 才能拯救这片土地
Only through her shall this land be saved.
她必须通过重重考验
She must pass many trials.
如果她真的是众神之女
But if she is indeed the child of the gods,
她将比国王更强大
she will grow stronger than kings,
比德鲁伊更具智慧
wiser than druids,
她将带领我们走向光明
and she will lead us into the light.
我们的信念得到了回报
Our faith has been rewarded.
真实的路径已经显现
The true path shown.
真♥相♥就是 我...
The truth is, I...
我从来没有这么害怕过
I never felt so afraid.
早些时候 我去了韦兰的山洞
Earlier, I went into Veran's cave.
在地上 我...
There on the ground I...
- 我看见了些东西 - 你看见了什么
- I saw something. - What did you see?
一幅画在土上的画
It was drawn in the dust.
夸恩
Quane.
夸恩 告诉我
Quane, tell me.
一条带有
The snake...
亡者标志的蛇
with the sign of the dead man.
将军 一百名骑兵
The horsemen are ready, General.
已整装待发
All one hundred.
先解散 明早集♥合♥
Stand them down till morning.
我遇到更大的麻烦了
I've got bigger problems.
阿梅纳女王
Queen Amena.
再跟我们说说德鲁伊的故事吧
Why don't you tell us more about these druids?
将军很害怕的那个...
The one the general is so afraid of.
德鲁伊就是群婊♥子♥
The druids are whores.
他们的时代已经结束了
Their time is over.
看到没 将军 内行人
See, General? And she should know.
德鲁伊掌控着叛乱部落
The druids have power over the rebel tribes.
如果他们团结一致
If that power finds a focus,
多米提斯就会撰写一个截然不同的的故事了
Domitius will be writing a very different story.
你以为我是书吏吗 将军
Do you take me for a scribe, General?
我不是书吏
I am no scribe.
那你是什么 多米提斯
Then what are you, Domitius?
他父亲是一位很有权势的参议员
His father is a very powerful senator.
- 如我所料 - 好了 将军
- Well, I just won a bet. - Now, now, General.
他是我的耳目
He is my eyes and ears.
你要小心他
You should beware him.
你看他坐立不安的样子
Look at him, squirming like a squid.
我的将军们总以为他们与众不同
My generals love to think they're special.
就像种牛
Like prize bulls.
但我在他们的鼻子上穿了环
They have rings through their noses though, for me to tug on.
你觉得我的种牛怎么样 阿梅纳
What do you think of my prized bull, Amena?
盖里乌斯将军是个了不起的人
General Aulus is a great man.
但他不是神
But not a god, eh?
陛下 我请求您重新考虑我的调动
Lord Caesar, I beg you to reconsider my posting.
目前的局势不容乐观
The very fate of the occupation is at stake.
我去过很多地方 为帝国东征西讨
I've been many places, fought many battles for the Empire.
战争 真正的战争
The battle, the true battle
并不总是发生在战场上
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表