剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
Do you want to find peace, Lucius?
接受他
Then, accept him.
敞开胸怀
Open your heart.
除非你重生 不然你不可能走向光明
Unless you are reborn, you cannot see the light.
重生吗
Reborn?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
凡从血肉中生的 成血肉
What is born of the flesh is flesh.
凡从灵魂中生的 成灵魂
What is born of the spirit is spirit.
当身体治愈伤痕时
As the body heals wounds,
灵魂也会重生
so the spirit may be born again.
听着
Look,
我理解你的想法
I appreciate the thought.
但是如果你知道我经历了什么
But if you knew what I'd been through,
你就会明白
you'd know just how little
我对这些胡言乱语毫无兴趣
appetite I have for mumbo jumbo right now.
- 他也曾是一名渔民 - 是吗
- He was also a fisherman... - Was he?
那我猜他肯定是个蠢货
Bet he's a fucking clown.
我可不想浪费时间
I wouldn't wish it on a dog.
如果我说的都是假的
If all I say is lies and make believe,
那你解释一下这件事
then explain to me one thing.
就一件事 然后我就离开
Just one thing and I'll leave.
- 为什么你要留着它 - 我他妈的没有
- Why did you keep it? - I don't have any fucking spear. Now,
你走吧
I need you to leave.
- 敞开心扉 卢修斯 - 走
- Open yourself, Lucius. - Leave.
听着 你应该赎罪 上天在召唤你
Look, you need to atone. The heavens are calling.
够了
Enough!
约瑟夫
Josephus
约瑟夫 对不起 我不是...
Josephus, I'm sorry. I didn't mean...
你还留着那支矛
You have the spear.
我不明白 约瑟夫
I don't understand, Josephus.
他原谅你了
He forgives you.
不 约瑟夫 不
No. Josephus, no! No, no, no. No, no!
不 不
No. No.
神啊 你们现在高兴了吧
Are you happy now, gods!
你们开心吗
Are you happy?
终于
Finally.
十分感谢你
Thank you very much.
要苹果吗
Apple?
谢谢 如果你不介意的话
Thank you. Don't mind if I do.
跟我说实话 多少钱
So come on, how much?
- 什么钱 - 你付了她多少钱
- How much what? - How much did you pay her?
一位罗马将军值多少
What's the going rate for a Roman general?
你这样看自己吗
Is that what you are?
快说吧 我很想知道
Go on, tell me. I'm dying to know.
海拉无偿为我效力
Hella works for me for free.
这倒有趣
That's interesting.
你喜欢这里吗
So, how are you finding it?
- 不列颠尼亚吗 - 我是越来越喜欢
- Britannia? - You know what, it's growing on me.
- 我怀念这里 - 你离开过吗
- I missed it. - Have you been away?
很久
Long time.
我们见过面
We've met before.
能提醒我一下吗
Sorry, you're going to have to help me.
在阴间
In the Beneath.
几个月前
Few moons past.
奇怪 我一向对人过目不忘
That's strange. I'm usually rather good with faces.
没有我
There are parts of the
你在阴间无法通行
Beneath you can't go without my permission.
我们寥寥数语 也许你当时没在意
We spoke briefly. Not sure if you were listening.
那我实在太失礼了
That was terribly rude of me.
现在 我让你感兴趣了
Well, I've got your attention now.
看着你 的确感觉似曾相识
Looking at you now, you do remind me of someone.
你不会有个兄弟吧
You don't have a brother by any chance, do you?
曾经有过
I used to.
很久以前
A long time ago.
我要怎么帮你
So, how can I help you?
我以为是你让人把我抓来的
I thought you sent for me.
- 别故作神秘了 - 难道你不是吗
- Come now, let's not be coy. - Well, you weren't, were you?
你消灭了我一个营的兵
You killed my entire cohort.
即便收了我的礼物 你仍然忽视我
You were ignoring me, even after I sent you a present.
那个巫婆 很有帮助 代价有些大
Oh, the witch! Yes, very helpful. If a little costly.
你就是不说我想知道的
You couldn't tell me the thing I needed.
是什么
And what was that?
泪之湖在哪里
Where's the Lake of Tears?
跟我来
Join me.
泪之湖跟你 究竟有何相干
So how exactly does the Lake of Tears concern you?
这个湖本身 无关紧要
Well, it doesn't especially. Not in itself.
我在找人 他们要去那里
Well, I'm looking for someone, and they're headed there.
- 谁告诉你的 那个巫婆吗 - 正是
- Who told you that? The witch? - Exactly.
这来自预言
Apparently, it's in some prophecy,
我不想多废话 也别问我...
I can't be doing with the buggers, but, don't ask me how...
这个预言出奇地准
This one has an uncanny knack of always getting things right.
说了些什么
So, what's it say?
- 那个预言 - 我只记得一点儿
- The prophecy. - Oh, most of it was lost on me.
两兄弟 弟弟背叛了哥哥 是这样吗
Two brothers. One betrayed the other. Or did he?
谁在乎 但重点是
Who cares? But then it gets good.
一位少女
A maiden.
一个盲人的女儿
Daughter of a blind father.
天选之女
A chosen one.
这吸引了我
That caught my attention.
你想从她身上得到什么
So what would you want with the maiden?
这是我的事 你会帮我吗
That's private. So, can you help me?
我能得到什么
What do I get?
你的目标是德鲁伊 我要女孩
You want the Druid. I want the maiden.
你兄弟柯南在我这
I have your brother Conan.
行了 这个世界属于神
Cut off, his whole world is God's.
他的灭亡 他的预言 世界的命运
His death. His prophecy. The whole story,
即将崩塌
it's about to come crashing down.
听着 这女孩坚强 且聪慧
See, the maiden's strong, wise.
她经受历练 不断学习
She's been out there a long time, learnt things.
每一天 她的力量都在增长
Her powers grow with every passing day.
抓她可不像抓苍蝇 抓鱼
To catch her is not like catching a fly or a fish.
就像水中月镜中花
It's like trying to catch smoke.
你必须诡秘行事
You have to be sly.
像风一样迅捷
Quick, like the wind.
她正前往泪之湖 那是哪儿
She's headed for the Lake of Tears. Where is it?
把女孩留给我
Leave the girl to me.
- 泪之湖在哪儿 - 把她留给我
- Where's the Lake of Tears? - Leave the girl to me.
除非 你信不过我
Unless that is, you don't trust me.
我记起你了
You know, I do remember you now.
你曾告诉过我 人生不外乎三件事
You told me life was about three things.
是什么
What were they?
第一 有生就有死
Number one, everything born will die.
第二...
Number two...
你所见 所闻 所知
... everything you see, everything you hear,
身边的每一件事
everything you've ever learned, everything around you,
全是谎言
is a lie.
- 我说过吗 - 你说过
- I said that? - You did.
知道吗 你对极了
And you know what? I think you're bang on.
叶子 树 苹果 一切的一切
The leaves, the trees, the apples, everything.
我告诉你一个秘密
I'll let you into a secret.
这不是真正的世界
This isn't the real world.
真正的世界...
The real world...
是我主上的花♥园♥
... is my master's garden.
它更加完美 更加美丽
It's more perfect, more beautiful
是你和德鲁伊永远无法想像的
than you or any Druids could ever imagine.
那才是一切之所在
It's what it's all about.
继续
Go on.
- 第三件是什么
- What's the third thing?
这第三件事 我想想
The third thing you told me. Let me see.
第三件事...
The third thing...
原谅我
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表