剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
You didn't choose this.
那是你自己的选择吗
But did you choose this?
还是你自投罗网
Or is it where I want you to be?
投入了雄鹰的
Into the arms...
怀抱
... of the eagle.
你在哪
Where are you?
我们玩个游戏吧
Let's play a game.
我喜欢玩游戏
I love games.
没事了
It's all right.
好了 没事了
It's all right. It's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
别害怕 没事
It's all right. It's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
- 怎么了 - 没事了
- What happened? - It's all right.
- 到底怎么了 - 没事了
- What happened? - It's all right.
- 这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck happened?
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
就像是一场梦
It feels like a dream.
的确
That's what it was.
一场梦
A dream.
在梦里 我是渔夫的儿子
I'm a fisherman's son.
有两个兄弟
I have two brothers,
我们住在东边 靠着大海
and we live in the east, by the sea.
我们乘着小船
We go out in the mornings
日出而作 日落而息
on a small boat, before the sun rises,
我们抓银鱼
and we catch silverheads.
一个男人 留着长...
A man came with long...
他把我们带到了另一个
He took us to another man...
长着黑色眼睛的男人面前
... with dark eyes.
我不知道
My brothers.
我的兄弟去哪了
I don't know where they went.
我只记得一点点
I just remembered something else.
什么
What?
我的名字
My name.
我叫马林
My name is Mallin.
我叫凯特
My name is Cait.
你好 凯特
Hello, Cait.
你好 马林
Hello, Mallin.
我是一名渔夫
I'm a fisherman.
我说吧
I told you.
太奇妙了
It's so strange.
我本来忘了这种感觉
I'd forgotten what it felt like to...
什么感觉
What felt like?
这种感觉就像
What it felt like to just be...
找到了自己
... me.
我就是我
I'm me.
怎么了
Hey. What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
我为你感到开心
I'm just happy for you.
我就是我
I'm me.
我就是我
I'm me.
我可以做我想做的事情
I can do what I want.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能把这个石头扔到河里
I can throw this rock in that lake.
太自♥由♥了
I feel so free.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
我可以吗
Is that all right?
可以
Yes.
虽然我不知道你做了什么
I don't know what you did.
为我付出了多少
I have no idea what you did,
但谢谢你
but thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你穿了好多层衣服 要脱好久
That's going to take forever. You've got a lot of layers.
守卫者
The Guardian.
守卫者
The Guardian.
嗨 我是带着黄金弓的
Hi. I'm the Guardian
守卫者
with the Golden Bow.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
伊瑟琳 你能听见吗
Islene, can you hear me?
你说得对
You were right.
这太棒了
It's amazing.
伊瑟林 我该怎么做
Islene, what should I do?
你好
Hello.
是你
It's you.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我的兄弟们在哪
Where are my brothers?
我深表遗憾
I'm so sorry.
马林
Mallin
救我
Help me.
马林 马林
Mallin! Mallin!
不要
No!
我赎罪了
I have atoned.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表