剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
But on occasion they choose...
...愚笨之人 糊涂之流
... dim wits. The bewildered.
平庸之辈
Plain idiots.
谁懂得原因
Who knows why?
我们又该去问谁呢
Who are we to question?
我是说
My point is,
你来这可能是别有企图
you may have a purpose here.
也可能是我运气差啦
Or you may just be my bad luck.
会弄明白的
We'll work it out.
在那之前 小鹰哥 别傻呆呆看着
Until then, eagle boy, make yourself fucking useful.
可怜虫
Oh, poor baby.
为什么选我当守护者
Why was I chosen to be a Keeper?
为什么不选我姐姐
Why not my sister?
这是神灵的意愿
It was the will of the gods.
母亲...
Mother...
你得帮我
You need to help me.
往事如烟
The past is fog.
亲爱的...
My darling...
... 是个遗忘已久的梦
... it's a long forgotten dream.
母亲 韦兰为何不选阿梅纳
Mother, why did Veran not choose Amena?
我必须知道
I need to know.
只有韦兰才能解答你的疑惑
The only one who can answer your question is Veran.
只有韦兰
Only Veran.
德鲁伊在这藏了什么
What did the Druids hide here?
你不专心 我们就找不到
We won't find it unless you concentrate.
这是最终任务的一部分 想想我们努力了多久
Look. This is part of the final task. Think how far we've come.
我吃了多少苦才有今天
Everything I suffered to get us here.
嘿
Here.
今晚完成任务 就万事俱备
Finish the task tonight. You'll be ready.
就能去找泪之湖了
Ready to find the Lake of Tears.
参见守护者
To meet the Keeper.
不过你要是搞砸了...
But if you mess it up...
...一切都白费 全部白费
... it will all be in vain, the whole thing,
说实话 自从小鹰子出现
and to be honest, since eagle toes showed up,
你的注意力就分散了
your concentration wavers.
更加不集中了
Yes, it's much weaker.
合格的导师能注意到
A mentor notices these things.
我感觉到有东西了
I feel something.
就在附近
Something close.
你 烧了它
You. Burn it.
我听到你了 朋友
I hear you, friend.
要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
再喊一声
Call out again.
说话啊 朋友
Speak now, friend.
你沉默不语 让我害怕
Your silence makes me fear your purpose.
天哪 不...
Ye gods. No...
他说你该吃点东西
He said you should eat.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
他照顾你 对吗
He looks after you, doesn't he?
他保护你
He protects you.
大多时候
Mostly.
大多时候
Mostly.
曾经发生过点儿事
Something happened once.
- 他伤害你了 - 不 那是...
- He hurt you? - No, it was...
不要紧 很久之前了
It doesn't matter. It was a long time ago.
不是他的错
It wasn't his fault.
有东西在他身体里
There's something inside him,
他无法控制
something he can't control.
- 听起来很荒唐 - 不会
- I must sound mad. - No.
不会的...
Hey, no...
我相信你
I believe you.
说到恐怖 还是吃吧
Speaking of horrible, eat.
我好久才做好
This took me a long time.
很美味
Well, it's delicious.
我很高兴你能在这
I'm glad you're here.
是吗
Really?
我觉得他可不是
I don't think he is.
你认为他为什么留我下来
Why do you think he lets me stay?
别和他说我告诉了你
Don't tell him I told you.
因为预言...
About the prophecy...
- 我们说的那个... - 对
- The one we talk about... - Yeah.
有点复杂 不过...
It's complicated. But...
你可能也是其中一部分
you might have a part in it.
我
Me?
怎么讲
How?
预言并不坦白 直率
Prophecies, they're not straightforward.
并不总是准确
Not always true.
不过这个...
But this one...
这个预言说...
This one says...
若我畏缩不前...
If I ever falter...
若你畏缩不前...
If you ever falter...
...我将安歇于鹰的怀抱
... I'll rest in the arms of the eagle.
给 喝吧
Here. Drink.
不管你想耍什么花招 都对你无益
Whatever you think you're doing here, it's no good for you.
你错了
You're wrong.
他知道我们是谁
He sees who we all are.
- 他看透了我们 - 你是他的囚犯
- He sees us truly. - You're his prisoner.
世界是我的囚笼
The world is my prison.
- 跟随他 我才自♥由♥ - 你在跟随恶魔
- Following him, I'm free. - You follow a demon.
韦兰才是恶魔 豪尔考揭穿了他的谎言
Veran is the demon. Look, Harka showed me his lies.
就在这 看到了吗
Right there. See?
你知道它是什么意思吗
Do you know what this says?
我姐姐是祭品
My sister was a sacrifice.
他欺骗了她
He lied to her.
他记在这里 为了羞辱她
And he writes it down here. To humiliate her.
这些如尼文 我看得懂 他们教过我
These runes, I can read them, they taught me.
说的不是献祭
They do not speak of sacrifice.
说的是
They say,
汝之光亮 汝弟必承
your beloved brother will carry the flame you kindled.
- 不可能 - 我以我孩子的性命起誓
- No. - I swear on the life of our boy.
踩 用力踩
Pump! Pump it.
就像这样 换你来
Like this! Now you go.
踩快点
Faster.
快点 踩
Faster. Pump. Pump.
现在注意
Now pay attention.
看 神圣熔炉阿朵娜
Behold, the sacred Crucible of Adona.
四百年前 韦兰亲手埋于此地 继续踩
Buried four hundred years ago by Veran himself. Keep pumping.
- 这干嘛的 - 提炼黄金
- What's it for? - To smelt the Golden Hoard.
你已完成大地 风 水之试炼
And so complete your trials of Earth, Air, Water...
今晚 火之试炼
And, tonight... Fire.
首位天空与风之女神 努阿达的手镯
The bracelet of Nuada, first goddess of the Sky and Wind.
高布达克的黄金卷轴
The golden scroll of Gorboduc.
万能的奥西里斯的眼镜蛇像
The cobra of mighty Osiris.
鲁德·胡德·胡迪布拉斯的金项圈
The great torc of Rud Hud Hudibras...
很好
Nice.
那我呢
Where do I fit in?
问得好
Excellent question.
月亮下落时
When the moon descends,
神圣熔炉阿朵娜将浴火而生
the Crucible of Adona is borne from the fire,
顺着莫刚之路前行
down the path of Moggon.
别留足迹 不能留下足迹...
No footprints, there can be no footprints...
...把它送到奥辛之石上
... delivering it to the stone of Oshin.
在这边 跟我来
Over here. Follow me.
在这里 神圣的炉水
Where its sacred, molten contents
将会锻造出伟大的黄金弓
will forge the great Golden Bow...
等一下
Hold on.
从那里走过
Borne across.
谁来抬着它
Who bears it across?
你啊 不然还有谁
You. Who do you think?
千万不能留下脚印
And without a single footprint.
去他妈的脚印 这可是燃烧的熔炉
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表