剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
- Making our stuff all clean and shiny. - I know.
平常我很讨厌这个 但现在确实很享受
I normally hate doing this, but it's actually very enjoyable.
刨光
Polishy.
刨光
Polishy.
是抛光啦
Polish. Right.
我去
Okay.
长官 长官 长官
Sir? Sir, Sir.
是你啊
Oh, it's you.
你好啊
Hello, there.
长官 塔色拉·马克西姆 他...
Sir, Tessera Maximus. He's...
看 看
Look, look.
裸男骑大马 牛叉啊
Well, now that is first class.
你之前见过吗
Have you seen this?
长官
Sir?
上帝啊 到底发生了什么
What in the name of all the gods is going on?
嘿
Oi.
看这是几
How many fingers am I holding up?
滚 老子没事 看热闹快看了一个小时了
Fuck off. I'm fine. Been watching it all for an hour.
相信我 一定是黑魔法
This is dark magic. Mark my words.
得有人把这个消息送到军团那里
Listen, someone needs to ride a signal to the legion.
好吧
Right.
这他妈打的是哪门子仗
Sod this for a game of soldiers.
不
No!
我靠 你睡着了吗
Ah, fuck! Are you awake?
你能想起什么吗
Can you remember anything?
比如你叫什么
Your name?
想不起来
I just can't.
我也没有名字
I don't have a name either.
抱歉 我不太明白
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand.
我想告诉你...
I wanted to say to you...
你救了我的命 我感激不尽
I can't thank you enough for saving me.
这是什么
What's this?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许别处还有
Perhaps there are more.
也许我们应该看看
Perhaps we should look.
我的天啊
Dear gods.
什么啊
What is it?
怎么了
What's wrong?
什么啊
What is it?
- 起来 - 日了狗了
- Wake up! - Fucking hell.
你看到了 对吧 在河边
You saw it, didn't you? By the river.
- 什么 - 所以他留下来了
- What? - That's why he's here.
所以你没把他赶走
That's why you didn't send him away.
- 可能吧 - 你个混♥蛋♥
- I might have. - You bastard!
你♥他♥妈♥让我坐在一根棍子边上
You made me sit by a fucking
整整一天 话都不让说 其实你全都知道
stick all day in silence when you knew.
- 你大爷的 - 我必须证实一下
- For God's sake. - I had to be sure.
两英尺高的鹰
It's a two foot-high fucking eagle.
还有什么不确定的
What part weren't you sure about?
天 你太彪悍了
Ye gods, you're strong.
我们什么也不知道 只能等待
We don't know anything. We need to wait. And watch.
姐姐
Sister.
你和韦兰谈过了吗
Have you spoken with Veran?
我不需要韦兰来决定你的命运
I do not need Veran to decide your fate.
我是圣湖的守护者
I'm the Keeper of the Lake.
诸神也与我交流
The gods speak with me also.
诸神和你说了什么
And what have the gods told you?
...在第三个黎明前
That to quell their anger...
平息他们的愤怒...
... on the third dawn,
你的皮肤会被剥掉
your skin will be stripped,
你的身体会被烧掉
and your body burned.
你的骨灰会被封存在最高的那棵橡树下
Your ashes sealed and buried at the foot of our tallest oak.
我亲爱的妹妹
My sweet sister.
韦兰...
Veran...
韦兰就是个恶魔 婊♥子♥
Veran is a devil. A whore.
我不会改变主意的 姐姐
You will not change my mind, sister.
罗马才是恶魔
The Demon is Rome.
而你是恶魔的使者
And you are the Demon's envoy.
妹妹
Then, sister,
请答应我最后一个愿望
grant me one final wish.
我感受到了空气
I feel air.
我还能看见组成空气的东西
I can see the bits that make up air.
我是其中的一部分
And I'm a part of it.
我们都是其中的一部分
We're all a part of it.
我感觉很难受
I don't feel so good.
呼吸时 我感到有东西进入我的身体
Every time I breathe, I feel it enter me.
或是我进到它里面
Or do I enter it?
我和它是一样的吗
Are me and it the same?
它存在吗
Is there an it?
我存在吗 我日
Is there even a me? Holy shit!
聊得还好吗
How are we all getting on?
我好像在哪儿见过你
I know you from somewhere.
你的脸
Your face.
我当了逃兵
I deserted your cohort,
却因祸得福
and saved my arse.
你因此遭受了酷刑
And you got tortured.
但那都是过去的事了
But that's all in the past now.
斐洛
Hey, Philo,
你那边怎么样了
how's it going out there, man?
我记得我的家人在我很小的时候就被谋杀了
I remember my family being murdered when I was very young.
罗马人来的时候 父亲就让我唱歌♥
When the Romans came, my father told me to sing.
他说我如果唱这首歌♥
Said I couldn't be hurt if I
就不会受伤
sang this song.
我唱了
So I sang.
他说的对
He was right.
我活了下来
I survived.
你说的时候 我感同身受 日
I feel like that was happening to me when you were saying that.
我明白你的意思 但我们不能让他们出来
I see what you're saying but we can't let them out.
他们在里面 我们在外面
Them in there, us out here.
只不过因为这些栏杆
Only because of the bars, man.
这些栏杆很重要 要保持... 整齐
The bars are important. Keeps it... tidy.
- 整齐 - 我不明白
- Tidy? - I actually don't know anymore.
可能你站错边了
Maybe you're on the wrong side of the bars.
你想过吗
Ever think of that?
打开吧
Open it.
释放天性
You're only freeing yourselves.
- 有道理 - 我同意
- Makes sense. - Fine by me.
你知道吗
You know what?
我认为我们做了一件好事
I think we did a good thing here.
不
No!
我们这是怎么了
What happened to us?
- 中了巫术吗 - 我感觉还挺不错的
- Witchcraft? - I thought it was lovely.
我也是
Me, too.
我对我的余生
I felt some profound
有了更深刻的见解
insights that I can take into the rest of my...
你♥他♥妈♥的去哪儿
Where are you fucking going?
立即列队
Form up! Now! On me, I say.
到我这里列队
Form up on me!
快列队
Fucking form up.
- 该死 列队 - 冲啊
- Shit! Fuck! Form up. - Fight!
反击
Counter!
为了罗马的荣耀
For the glory of Rome!
为了罗马的荣耀
For the glory of Rome!
- 去他妈的 - 鲁弗斯
- Fuck this. - Rufus!
日落之前说完
You have until the sun is set.
妈妈
Mother?
我回家了
I've come home.
你是鬼吗
Are you a ghost?
是的 妈妈 我是鬼
That's right, Mummy. I'm a ghost.
妈妈 你想听个故事吗
Would you like to hear a story, Mummy?
一个久远的故事
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表