剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
德鲁伊说她是天选之子
The Druids say she's the chosen one.
她会把罗马人赶回海里
And she is going to drive the Romans back into the sea.
亡者和洛卡已经兵合一处
The Dead Man and Lokka have joined forces.
你要德鲁伊 我要那名少女
You want the Druid. I want the maiden.
现在正是德鲁伊抗争的时候
The time has come for the Druids to fight.
如果亡者胜利 我们就完蛋了
If the Dead Man wins, our time is over.
如果你真想毁掉什么东西
If you really want to destroy something,
不要用刀剑 要用爱
you don't use a sword, you use love.
我们所有人都有一条出路
There was a path set for all of us.
- 谁派你来的 - 亡者
- Who sent you here? - The Dead Man.
- 你会毁了天选之女 - 我们得走了
- You will destroy the Chosen One. - We need to go!
- 等等 - 用不着这个
- Wait. - We don't need this.
那名少女现在处在亡者的咒语之下
The maiden is under the Dead Man's spell.
如果那个小混♥蛋♥强大到能把我忽悠住
And if that little twerp was powerful enough to trick me,
那他就有可能带她到泪湖去
it's possible he's taking her to the Lake of Tears,
你说得对 这就是一场灾难
which, as you rightfully point out, is a disaster.
我是湖的守护者
I'm the Keeper of the Lake.
诸神选择了你 安德拉
The Gods chose you, Andra.
就像诸神选择了我一样
Just as they chose me.
我来给你讲讲你姐姐的事吧
Let me tell you something about your sister.
她并不是你姐姐
She is not your sister.
- 不 不 - 我就是来毁掉一切的
- No! No! - I came to mess things up.
- 没事了 - 谢谢你
- It's all right. - Thank you.
诸神主宰我们的命运
The gods have a fate for us all.
时辰已到 哥哥
The time has come, Brother.
出招吧
Make your play.
韦兰给了你最后的机会
Veran gave you one last chance.
- 你却失败了 - 妈的
- And you failed. - Oh, shit.
本该有千万种语言
There should've been ten thousand voices...
歌♥颂你的大名
Singing your name.
泪水流淌成河
And a river of tears.
结果只有我
But it's just me.
我爱你胜过一切
I loved you more than anyone.
我追随你的光芒
I followed your light.
我怀疑过你
I doubted you.
而最后 你拯救了我
In the end, you saved me.
你做了什么
What have you done,
凯迪部落的费伦
Phelan of the Cantii?
赎罪
Atoned?
我日
Oh, fuck.
不列颠尼亚 第二季 第十集
亡者就是个骗子
The Dead Man is a trickster.
即便你挣脱了束缚 你也搞不清楚
Even after you are free, you cannot truly know
自己是否还受控制
if your will is your own.
要挣脱他的束缚
To be free of his web, you need
你需要诸神赐予你的力量
the strength of the gods in you.
帮我个忙好吗
Will you do me a favor?
往这儿捅一刀
Could you just stick that in me? Yeah?
对
Here. Just...
就是这儿
Just here, please. Yeah.
准备好了你就捅
In your own time.
你受了不少苦啊
You have suffered much.
不
No, I haven't.
我不是受了不少苦
I haven't suffered "Much".
我是苦到家了
I've suffered too much.
谁受的苦也没我的多
I've suffered more than anyone has ever suffered.
天将降大任于斯人也 必先苦其心志
All those who are called by the gods suffer.
放屁
Bollocks.
苦其心志就可着我一个人苦啊
Not one of them has suffered as much as me.
等下
Wait here.
- 你干什么 - 等一下
- What are you doing? - Hang about.
我可没有时间等你
I don't have time for this.
等下 别动
Wait there. Do not move.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥欠我的
You bastards owe me this.
这上面说什么了
What does that say?
没好处的
It will do no good.
德鲁伊 告诉我 这上面写的什么
What does it fucking say, Druid? Read it.
上面写着 "令弟将承袭汝之遗志"
It says, "Your brother will carry the flame you kindle."
还有亲爱的弟弟
Beloved brother.
- 可能吧 - 什么时候呢
- Possibly. - Yeah. When?
抱歉 我根本没觉得我在...
Because, and forgive me, I don't feel like I've been doing...
我在...
I don't feel...
我在承袭什么狗屁遗志
like I've been doing a whole bunch of fucking flame-carrying.
我想回家
I would like to go home now.
你这里之前写有一行字
Once there were words written here.
韦兰写的时候我就在场
I was there when Veran inscribed them.
王子的头上
On a young prince.
几个月前的事了
Many moons ago.
等下 我知道了 他写的是 "妈的煞♥笔♥"
Wait, I've got it. I've got it. "Fucking idiot"?
写的是 "承遗志者"
It said "The Flame Carrier.
"浴火而生"
Forged in fire."
反正我头上没这些字了
Well, it's not there anymore.
神谕是消除不掉的
The words of the gods cannot be erased.
至少这一段旅程中就有所体现吧
Has your journey not shown you that, at least?
扶我起来
Help me up.
给我拐杖
My stick.
还有背包
My pack.
夸恩
Quane...
我的旅程结束了
My journey is over.
并没有
Your journey isn't over.
你的旅程才刚刚开始
Your journey has barely begun.
下命令吧 要进攻他们的巡逻队吗
What do you command? Do we attack their patrols?
如果我们拿到了重武器 就有可能...
If we can capture artillery, then maybe...
把这个带给我的弟弟
Take this to my brother.
意味着你必须接受挑战
It is you who must be challenged.
照我说的做 孩子
Do as I say, child.
告诉他我会等着
Tell him I'll be waiting.
他知道该去哪儿
He'll know where.
看来我们错过了一出好戏
Looks like we missed all the fun.
这地方不错
Well, this should do for me.
组织巡逻队 拉起警戒线
Lead a patrol to secure the perimeter.
占领低处的堡垒
Garrison the cohorts in the lower fort.
- 把指挥部设在这里 - 欢迎莅临 将军
- Command post up here. - Welcome, General.
你这个叛徒当得不错嘛
You've done well for a traitor.
- 我不是叛徒 - 省省吧
- I am no traitor. - Spare me.
您要我怎么处置她 主人
What do you want me do to her, Master?
挑战成功之后
When the challenge is won,
我会亲自处置她
I will deal with her.
我都看到了
Oh, I saw what happened.
内心挺黑暗的啊
You're a dark little lot, aren't you?
一定备受煎熬吧 感觉如何
Burning yourselves alive. How was all that?
我不想骗你 很痛苦
I'm not going to lie. It was very difficult.
心碎的感觉
At times, heartbreaking.
家人啊
Families?
谁还没有点肮脏的小秘密
They all have their nasty little secrets.
谁的血
What's this?
我妹妹的
My sister.
一定是安德拉了
Andra? Of course.
好惨
Awful.
姐妹啊
Sisters?
什么都比不上姐妹情 对吧
Nothing quite matches that bond, does it?
没错
Indeed.
令堂呢
And... Mom?
母后非常生气
Mother was quite mad.
我们几乎不说话 没必要说
We barely spoke. There was little point.
父亲肯定入土为安了吧
Well, Father must be turning in his grave.
多可惜 是吧
What a waste, eh?
- 如果他们能理智点 - 我也这么想
- If only they'd seen sense. - My feelings, exactly.
别责怪你自己了
Well, you mustn't blame yourself.
我没有
No, I don't.
你肯定很恨我
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表