剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
Concentrate.
集中精神
Concentrate now.
好 停
All right, stop.
- 你要和这个一起... - 不要
- You'll have to try it with this... - No.
试一试
Please try.
来吧
Please.
走到岩石那里 你可以的
Walk to the rock. You can do it.
- 求你了 我不行 - 坚持
- Please, I can't. - Please try.
- 坚持 - 我做不到
- Please. - I can't!
做不到
I can't.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你需要包扎一下
You should wrap it.
用叶子包起来
Wrap it in shade leaf.
不疼
It doesn't hurt.
不疼
No?
那玩意很烫
That thing was pretty hot.
- 是啊 是该很烫 - 你没感觉到吗
- Yeah, it must have been. - You didn't feel it?
没
No.
谁教你像那样走路的
Who taught you to walk like that?
- 像气流那样走 - 什么意思
- Walk like the air. - What do you mean?
你老爹会法术 他教你的吗
Did your old man know a few tricks? Taught them to you...
过去那些慢慢长夜...
those long nights back there in...
你是哪里人
where was it you're from?
他给你看过这个吗
Did he show you this one?
见过吗
Have you ever seen this?
看着它
Look at it.
它叫大卵石
It's called Big Pebble.
是不是又圆又漂亮 花纹也好看
Isn't it nice and round and pebbly?
手感很好 你试试
Feels nice. Try it.
摸一下
Touch it.
- 很漂亮 - 你摸一摸
- It's nice. - I'll let you stroke it.
就是这样 很好
Like that. Good.
大卵石有几个问题要问你
Now Big Pebble has a few questions.
你想听吗
Would you like to hear them?
看着大卵石
Keep looking at Big Pebble.
谁送你过来的
Who sent you here?
任何傻瓜都能在背上纹只鹰
Any fool can get an eagle on their back.
但你认识一位厉害的大♥师♥ 没错吧
But you know a powerful master, don't you?
把你所知 都告诉大卵石
Let's tell Big Pebble all about them.
- 大卵石 - 没错 说吧 他是谁
- Big Pebble. - That's right. Now who was it?
- 摸起来很光滑 - 不是吗
- Feels smooth. - Doesn't it?
不是吗
Doesn't it?
又滑又凉
Smooth and cool
还有光泽
and shiny.
大卵石
Big Pebble.
你的任务已经结束 放弃它吧
Your task here is over. Let go of it.
好的
That's nice.
- 谢谢你 - 我知道你身体里有什么
- Thank you. - I know what's inside you.
- 我知道皮伊卡的一切 - 糟糕了
- I know all about Pwykka. - Oh. That's not so good.
吾名为爱
My name is Love.
- 我受亡者派遣而来 - 糟透了
- I was sent by the Dead Man. - Oh, dear, that's bad.
豪尔考将摧毁韦兰的预言
Harka will destroy Veran's prophecy.
他会摧毁天选之人
He will destroy the Chosen One.
这就是我来这里的原因 至于你...
That's why I'm here. And you...
你将助我一臂之力
You're going to help.
我说 我将说出一切
I'll speak. I'll speak.
安德拉
Andra!
不知我们是否见过
I'm not sure we've met.
请容我自我介绍一下
Let me introduce myself.
- 我知道你是谁 - 惊讶吗
- I know who you are. - Surprised?
- 害怕吗 - 我才不怕你
- Trifle scared? - I'm not scared of you.
感到惊讶吗
Surprised, are we?
他没说我在附近...
He didn't mention I was around...
也许会来拜访
Might drop by.
很像他的风格
That's just... That's just like him.
他喜欢秘密和谎言
He likes secrets and lies.
- 此地就建立于这二者之上 - 安德拉
- This place is built on them. - Andra.
我肯说了 安德拉
Andra, I'll speak!
我都说
I'll speak.
你对你所扮演的角色 有何看法
How would you say, it's going, your role,
泪之湖的守护者 多么艰辛的工作
Keeper of the Lake of Tears? That's a tough job.
众神选择我们的那天 正值黑暗之际
When the gods choose us, that's a dark day.
若你不曾去过那里 守护者
If you haven't been there, Keeper,
你怎么知道那里是否安全
then how do you know it's safe?
若你都不知道它在哪里 又怎么保护它的安全
How can you keep it safe if you don't even know where it is?
任何事情都可能发生
Anything could be going on.
- 我信任韦兰 - 我爱...
- I trust Veran. I love...
爱爱爱... 韦兰说的都是真的
La, la, la, la... Veran tells the truth.
因为韦兰从不说谎
Because Veran never lies.
你觉得为何众神会选择你 而不是你姐姐
Tell me, why do you think you were chosen over your sister?
- 我从不质疑众神 - 然后她就消失了
- I do not question the gods. - And then she disappeared.
诸多事件中的一环
Quite the chain of events.
我来告诉你 你姐姐的事吧
Let me tell you something about your sister.
- 你的姐姐... - 安德拉
- Your sister... - Andra!
- 你可爱的... - 我现在就说
- As lovely as she is... - I will speak now.
你可爱的姐姐...
Your lovely sister...
- 安德拉 我说 - 她不是
- Andra, I will speak. - ... Is not...
- 你的... 姐姐... - 安德拉
- ... Your... Sister... - Andra!
问你父亲吧
Ask your father.
我父亲在阴间
My father is in the Underworld.
是吗 谁告诉你的
Is he? Who told you that?
是韦兰吗
Was it Veran?
安德拉 安德拉
Andra! Andra!
你在说什么
What are you saying?
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我 我爸爸在哪
Tell me, where is my father?
真♥相♥降临
Now it falls.
寂静之中...
Now the silence...
数百年来...
Hundreds of years...
我们的声音 形成了连接我们与众神的河流
Our voices have formed the river that joins us to the gods.
这条河流已被污染
The river is poisoned.
韦兰亲自下的毒
Veran himself fed that poison.
我们的信念破灭了
Our faith lies shattered.
我的女儿
My daughter.
以诸神之名
By the gods.
不 不不
No. No! No!
不要
No! No!
不要
No! No!
我们得离开这里 他要杀我
We need to get out of here. He tried to kill me.
他体内有恶魔 皮伊卡 是皮伊卡 快走
There is a demon in him. Pwykka. Its name is Pwykka! Come on.
- 我们得快跑 - 等等
- We need to go! - Wait!
不 快跑
No, now!
等等
Wait. Wait!
我们不需要这东西 不需要
We don't need this. We don't need this.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表