剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
How can that be when it was Veran who chose her?
她的确由众神选定
She was indeed chosen by the Gods.
但神给的只是机会
But that's just a seed for greatness to grow.
路却要自己走
We choose our own paths.
然后神又选择了你
And then the Gods chose you.
我为此深感欣慰
For that I am so happy.
慢点
Slower.
太慢了
Too slow.
稍稍快点
Slightly faster.
再快点 不错 快点
Faster. That's it. Faster.
稍微快点
Slightly faster.
再快点
Faster.
很好
That's it.
再快点
Faster.
就这样 很好 保持这样
That's it. That's it. Just keep it there.
很好 很好 就是这样
That's it. That's it. Keep it there.
念完了 很好
Have you finished? Good.
抱歉
Sorry.
感恩河流之精灵
Thank you Spirit of the River.
怒海之精灵
Spirit of the Raging Seas.
- 谢谢 - 闭嘴
- Thank you. - Shut up.
好了
There.
你可以了
You're ready.
你应该已经听说
You've heard, I'm sure,
凯迪部落已经和罗马和解了
that the Cantii have made peace with Rome.
这里穷乡僻壤
We are so far from the world here.
传言很多 真假难辨
We hear many things. Who knows what to believe?
是真的
It's true.
达成和解的人就是我
It was I who struck the pact.
这就是你此行的目的
So this is why you came.
你当年一去不回
For years you stayed away.
毫无原因 而现在...
With no explanation. But now...
妹妹 请听我说...
Sister, please, listen...
他们决不会让我这样做的
Some say that's the last thing I should do.
世道在变 我亲眼见识过了
The world is changing. I've watched it change.
国王比勒诺曾不屑和罗马人说一句话
I've watched King Pellenor refuse to even speak with the Romans.
不出一个月 他便身首异处
That same moon, I watched his guts glisten on the ground.
你忘了是众神决定比勒诺的命运吗
You're forgetting it was the Gods who decided Pellenor's fate.
是吗
Was it?
我在场 我看见发生了什么
I was there. I saw what happened.
姐姐 到这儿来
Sister, come here.
我想告诉你一些事
I want to tell you something.
我被选为守护者时
When I was chosen to be the Keeper,
韦兰告诉我一个预言
Veran told me of a prophecy.
恶魔会来到这片大地
A demon will come to these lands,
与黑暗结盟
join forces with the dark,
德鲁伊的时代将就此终结
and the Age of the Druids will be at an end.
- 安德拉... - 仅存一线希望
- Andra... - There remains one hope.
一位少女 如果她能通过神的考验
A maiden. Who, if she pleases the Gods,
将拯救我们
may save us.
该向前看了
This is a time to look forward.
别被一句预言牵绊
Not backwards to prophecy.
你质疑韦兰之言
You doubt the word of Veran.
- 你一向如此 - 安德拉...
- You always did. - Andra...
我已见过天启 神迹
I have seen the signs, visions.
- 恶魔已经到来 - 罗马才代表未来
- They tell me the Demon is here. - Rome is the future.
这才是唯一希望
It's our only hope.
- 而不是预言中的少女 - 我只知道
- Not some maiden in a prophecy. - All I know
恶魔已经到来
is that the demon is here.
圣女即将现身
And a maiden is coming.
- 让我过去 - 女王正在会见她的姐姐
- Let me pass. - The queen is with her sister.
安德拉 请听我说
Andra, please listen to me.
安德拉 现在必须用理智说话
Andra, it's time to talk sense, sister.
那些议会长老
There are those in the
将会据理力争
Council of Elders who've made these arguments.
很多人宁愿死
And as many who would sooner die
也绝不会给罗马人一枚铜板
than pay one copper piece to Rome.
- 卡拉姑姑 - 我深爱着她
- Aunt Cara. - She is beloved to me.
- 她信仰坚定 - 你被她控制了 卡拉
- And her faith is strong. - Cara controls you, Andra.
你离开太久了
You've been gone a long time.
不明白现状
You do not know how things are now.
原谅我 姐姐 你是凯迪部落的女王
Forgive me, sister, but you are Queen of the Cantii.
但这个部落已不再属于你
This is no longer your tribe.
如果议会发生争议 你必须解决它
If there's discord in your council, it must be resolved.
你要召集他们 平息异议
You must gather them, and have this out.
我都没拿定主意 怎么参加会议
How am I to attend such a council when I myself am undecided?
我会陪你去 我会帮你
I will be there. I will help you.
别忘了 拥有皇权的是你
But never forget, it is you who has absolute power.
不是卡拉 不是议会 是你
Not Cara. Not the council. You.
神选择了你 安德拉
The Gods chose you, Andra.
如同他们选择我一般
Just as they chose me.
你说得对
You're right.
时过境迁
The times are changing.
不过 你要知道
But know this.
不论我多么爱你
However much I love you,
仰慕你
look up to you,
你永远无法令我忤逆德鲁伊
you will never turn me against the Druids.
韦兰乃吾之光
Veran is my light.
因他 我才成为守护者
It was he who made me Keeper.
我守护着泪之湖
I protect the Lake of Tears
无论何事...
and nothing...
无论何人 甚至你 也无法更改这一事实
no-one, not even you, will ever change that.
我必将于此 恭候少女前来
I must be here, for when the maiden comes.
我将在湖中为她施以膏油
It is I who will anoint her in the lake.
我定会考虑你所告之事
I must consider all you have told me.
然后询问众神 该何去何从
And ask the Gods which path to take.
好了
There.
你能感触到微风 火苗
You can smell the wind, the fire.
大地 完美
Earth. It's perfect.
那么 晚安
So, good night.
天选之人 天选之人
The chosen one. The chosen one.
你叫什么 孩子
What is your name, boy?
我...
My name...
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
...名为爱
... is Love.
去它的
Fuck this.
你怎么进来了
What are you doing here?
"我会搭窝棚"
"I can build a shelter."
这是我的地盘 离开我的地盘
This is my area. Leave my area.
- "它能遮风挡雨" - 离开我的地盘
- "It'll be waterproof." - Leave my area.
- 我冻僵了 - 离开...
- I'm freezing. - Leave...
- 我命令你滚出我的地盘 - 去你♥妈♥的♥
- I command you to leave my area! - Fuck off!
- 马上 - 我冷
- Right now. - Cold.
这是考验 神灵在考验我
It's a test. The Gods are testing me.
你在嘟囔什么
What are you on about?
好吧
Fine.
你要是不出去睡 那我出去
If you won't sleep out there, I will.
挪过去 去那边的角落
Move over. Go over there, in the corner.
我想在火堆旁边
I want to be by the fire.
- 去角落 - 我冻死了
- In the corner. - I'm freezing.
那这样 你躺在这块
There, then. You go lie there.
稍微远点 你...
Slightly further. You...
过去点... 我说这里
A bit... I said here.
天哪
Jeez.
- 怎么了 - 我明白了
- What? - I see.
你明白什么了
What do you see?
- 没什么 - 没错 因为没什么可明白的
- Nothing. - Good. Because there is nothing to see.
别笑了
Stop smiling.
- 怎么了 有什么好笑的 - 没什么
- What? What's funny? - Nothing's funny.
没错
Exactly.
阿梅纳...
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表