剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
没错
Yes.
我来了
Here I am.
看来最后落到我们俩身上了
Looks like it's come down to the two of us.
没错
Sure does.
进来
Come on in.
坐
Sit.
孩子们都上♥床♥了
All the children have gone to bed.
只有大人了
It's just the adults now.
谈谈吧
Shall we talk?
好啊
Sure.
你先
You go first.
我不明白你怎么都没提过
What I don't understand is why you didn't say anything.
你也没提过你的车啊
You didn't say anything about your car, either.
话是如此 但座驾是宝马
Yes, but there is a big difference
和身份为国安局高级情报员
between owning a BMW, and being a senior
这两者有很大不同
intelligence officer with the NSA.
-什么事 -你们好
- Yes. - ?Hey, guys.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
劳蕾尔在哪儿
Where's Laurel?
她上楼去找你了
She went upstairs to find you.
去
To...
你哥哥使头盔法这招是在耍我啊
Your brother kind of tricked me with this helmet law.
对 他有时候是挺狡猾的
Yes, he can be sneaky that way.
看来是家族基因啊
Seems to run in the family...
拉娜
Lana?
什么
What?
你想叫我拉娜 是吧
You were about to call me Lana, weren't you?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
我们有草根组织
We have the grassroots.
我们有区域重划
We have the gerrymandered districts.
你是说那些麦田怪圈
You mean the crop circles.
我们有成为永久多数派的一切
We have everything for a permanent majority.
我很像她 是吧
I look like her, don't I?
我在网上查了
I looked online.
只有头发不像
Except for the hair.
要不要我往后拢起来
Maybe if I put it back?
怎么样
How's that?
我们到底在说什么
What are we talking about here?
你的初恋
Your first love.
我的初恋
My first love...
过去是现在也是 我们伟大的国家
was and is our great country.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了拉娜
You turned Lana in.
她是非法移♥民♥ 在你的宿舍楼里工作
She was an illegal immigrant working in your dorm.
你爱上了她
You were in love with her,
可你讨厌自己爱上了她这个事实
but you hated the fact that you were in love with her.
真恶心
This is disgusting.
你想把凡事都搞得跟性有关
You want to make everything about sex.
我没提到任何跟性有关的事
I didn't say anything about sex.
我说的是爱
I said "Love."
我不可能爱上她
I couldn't have been in love with her.
她不是我喜欢的类型
She wasn't my type.
那你为什么一直叫我拉娜
Then why do you keep calling me Lana?
事实是这样
Here's the truth.
你为自己所做的事感到羞耻
You're ashamed of what you did.
我为自己做的事感到骄傲
I'm proud of what I did.
那你做了什么
Then what did you do?
我告发了一个
I turned in a woman
非法留在这个国家的女人
who was in this country illegally.
她死了
She's dead now.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
你让她被送去了危地马拉
You sent her to Guatemala.
她是出生在这里的 可她的父母不是
She was born here, but her parents weren't.
-这是你编的 -不是
- You're making this up. ?- No.
你很清楚这不是我编的
And you know I'm not.
继续
Go on.
让它出来吧
Let it out.
你知道你想的
You know you want to.
让它出来
Get it out.
你得...
You need to be...
怎么
What?
怎么 说啊 我得怎样 我是拉娜
What? Come on. What do I need to be? I'm Lana.
我得怎样
What do I need to be?
住手 不要
Stop. No.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要这样
Why are you doing this?
我爱你 加雷思
?I love you, Gareth.
你为什么
Why are you...?
你为什么
Why are you...?
我的屁♥股♥
My butt.
你打了我的屁♥股♥
You shot me in the butt.
-出来了 -它要从门底下跑了
- There it goes. - ?Hey, it's going under the door.
拦住它
Get it!
哎哟
Oops.
抱歉 参议员
Sorry, Senator.
我去找纸巾 然后...
I'll... I'll get some paper towels, and...
打扫干净
clean this up.
对了 你的饮料我买♥♥回来了
Oh, and I got your smoothie.
多年来 我们一直让共和党人掌权
For years now, we've let Republicans rule this chamber.
我厌倦了也受够了当二把手
Well, I am sick and tired of playing second fiddle
屈居于这些...
to some of these...
参议员
Senator.
你要放弃发言吗 参议员
Do you want to relinquish your time, Senator?
雷蒙德·维塔斯参议员
这得等多久
How long is this supposed to take?
不知道
I don't know.
可能一天 也可能一周
Could be a day, could be a week.
你怎么不问问你在国安局的朋友
Why don't you ask your NSA friends?
你真的很介意这事 是吧
This is really bothering you, isn't it?
我只是...
I just...
我不明白我们为啥要整这些
I don't understand why we've been running around
盐啊肥料的事
with salt and fertilizer,
你明明可以挥一挥国安局的魔杖就行了
when you could have just waved your NSA magic wand.
国安局的魔杖
My NSA magic wand?
你那些政♥府♥部门的关系啊
Your government connections.
你可以装窃听器
Your ability to wiretap.
首先 我不搞窃听
First of all, I do not wiretap.
好吗
Okay?
其次 我在休假
Second of all, I was on leave.
第三 你会介意这些
Third of all, this is only bothering you
只因为你对我大有好感
because you have a massive crush on me.
好吧 我要走了
Okay. I'm going now.
看吧
See?
你就是对我欲罢不能
You can't get enough of me.
我的
My...
磁场
magnetism.
我说你对我欲罢不...
I said, you can't get enough...
五朵樱花 这可不够
Five cherry blossoms? That's not enough.
得有更多才行
There needs to be more than that.
我们做到了
Ah, we did it!
有点恶心啊
That's kind of gross.
怎么了
What's going on?
欢迎回来 参议员
Welcome back, Senator.
*有些事好转了*
*Some things got much better ?
*有些事却恶化了*
*While some other things got worse*
*所有太空虫都散开了*
*Let's tie up some loose ends*
*我们来把事情顺一顺*
*While the space bugs all disperse*
*虽说发生了那么多爆头事件*
*All the head explosions notwithstanding*
*总体发展还算太平*
*Mostly everything turned out all right*
*劳蕾尔要离开政界了*
*Laurel's leaving politics*
*她厌倦了特区*
*She's tired of D.C.*
*也许哪天她会完成拍纪录片的梦想*
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表