剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
*故事讲到这里就要结束*
*Once the end was coming, now at last the end is here*
*艾拉死了 但起码*
*Ella's dead, but at least there's not*
*没有外星虫在她耳朵里了*
*A space bug in her ear*
*瑞德终于好了起来*
*Looks like Red is finally feeling better*
*卢克火力全开准备大干一场*
*Luke's all fired up and lean and mean*
*劳蕾尔说要留下让加雷思很开心*
*Gareth's glad that Laurel said she'll stay and see it through*
*她还告诉罗谢尔和古斯塔夫妙计已上心来*
*She tells Rochelle and Gustav that she knows just what to do*
*谋划间时光飞逝*
*While they scheme the clock is ticking*
*他们就在*
*Here in this fair brownstone*
*身后的这栋老房♥子里*
*Where we lay our scene*
我知道它们的计划了
I know what their plan is,
而且我应该知道怎么阻止它们
and I think I know how to stop it.
38天 他们的倒计时是38天
38 days. Their countdown clock said 38 days.
我当时就觉得在哪听到过
I knew it sounded familiar.
战争 战争倒计时38天
War. 38 days to start war.
不 战争只是个幌子
No, the war was a distraction.
集中营也是个幌子
The internment camps were a distraction
根本不是收容难民的
they were never for internment.
-都是些温室 -给什么当幌子
- They were hothouses. - A distraction from what?
烦死了
Oh, God.
给什么当幌子
A distraction... from what?
樱花
Cherry blossoms.
全球变暖延缓了樱花的花期
Global warming has extended the cherry blossom season,
但也马上就要结束了
but it's ending.
38天之后结束
In 38 days.
没错 现在已经在减少了
Right. Well, less now.
他们需要樱花
They need the cherry blossoms.
虫子在樱花上产卵 因此需要温室
That's where they spawn. That's why the hothouses.
这不光是要把樱花扩散到别的州
It's not just about spreading the blossoms to other states,
而是关乎眼下的生存
it's about surviving here, now.
-那该怎么办 -我们要让这所温室盖不成
- So what do we do? - We stop the building of this hothouse.
-马纳萨斯这所 -不 不 不
- The one in Manassas. - No, no, no, no.
那所已经快建成了
It's almost done.
-我们得搞点破坏 -怎么搞
- We need to sabotage it. - How?
我们需要完整蓝图 你能从瑞德那搞到吗
We need full blueprints. Can you get them from Red?
我问问加雷思
I'll talk to Gareth.
有关其他温室的投票怎么办
And what about the vote on the other hothouses?
-还是得阻止他们 -我哥正在忙这事
- We still need to stop them. - Right. My brother's on it.
很好 等等 等等
Nice. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我觉得咱们应该说点什么
I feel like we should say something to each other.
团结一心
We're in this together.
一同面对
It's us against the world.
打他个措手不及
The world won't know what hit it.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
瞧瞧谁来了 这是你儿子的女朋友 拉娜
Look who's here. This is your son's girlfriend, Lana.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
里特先生 里特太太 你们好
Mr. And Mrs. Ritter, hi.
叫我们诺拉和山姆就好...
Oh, call us Nora and Sam. I...
加雷思没告诉我们他交了女朋友
Gareth didn't tell us he had a girlfriend.
收复美洲
他们是因为那可怕的抢劫案而来
They're in town because of this terrible mugging.
凶手就是城市里那些卑鄙的民♥主♥党人
It's the Democrats-- coddling inner-city terrorists.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
无意冒犯
Didn't mean to offend you.
-你支持...民♥主♥党 -山姆
- You're a... Democrat. - Sam.
-怎么了 我没说什么... -不仅支持
- What? I-I didn't say anything... - Not just a Democrat.
他哥哥就是参议院叛乱的始作俑者
Her brother's the leader of the rebellion in the senate.
那是你哥哥吗
He's your brother?
能帮我找参议员...
Would you do me a favor and get Senator...
他来了
There he is!
话题人物
Hey, man of the hour.
我们正在聊政♥治♥
We were just talking politics.
加雷思
Gareth.
对不起
Sorry.
-你没事吧 -没事 妈妈
- How are you doing? - Good, Mom.
你们没必要大老远跑来
You guys didn't need to come this far.
你被人刺伤了 我们当然得来
You got stabbed! Of course we'd come.
我们刚才还说起你俩
We were just discussing you two.
这个小滑头
You're a sly one, eh?
怎么没告诉父母自己交了个民♥主♥党女朋友
Not telling your parents you're dating a Democrat?
而且还是刚刚和...
Especially so soon after she...
-迈克·摩尔分手 -什么
- dated Michael Moore. - ?What?
-加雷思 能跟你谈谈吗 -好的
- Gareth. Do you have a minute? - Sure.
那可真尴尬
Well, that was weird.
没错
Yes. It was.
我需要温室的蓝图
I need the blueprints for the hothouses.
什么
What?
你不是有吗
You have them.
不 完整蓝图 你能搞到吗
No, the full things. Can you get them?
我试试看
I can try.
你没事吧
Are you good?
为什么这么问
What do you mean?
我父母...
Just, my parents, and...
我不知道他们刚才说了什么...
I don't know what they were saying, and...
他们有点守旧 瑞德最近也有点...
they're kind of old-fashioned, and Red's kind of been a...
想要现在就来
We could do it right here.
你父母可就在隔壁
With your parents on the other side of the wall?
有锁啊
I have a lock. ?
那行吧
Well, in that case.
参议院静♥坐♥即将结束
即将结束
我得走了
I have to go.
我知道
I know.
人都去哪了
Where is everybody?
回办公室了
Back in their offices.
-他们累了 -我们还能做点什么
- They got tired. ?- What can we do?
我们必须要阻止这些温室落成
We need to stop these hothouses from being built.
我也没什么办法了
Well... I'm open to ideas.
怎样才能让参议员们回到这里
What would bring the senators back?
闹剧
Drama.
什么样的闹剧
And what drama might that be?
有主意了吗
You have a thought?
不是什么好主意
Eh, not a good one.
坏主意也成
I'm open to bad ones.
能帮我个忙吗
Want to do me a favor?
什么忙
That... depends.
逮捕我
Arrest me.
没开玩笑
Seriously.
我为什么要逮捕你
And why would I do that?
这就是言论自♥由♥的下场
This is what happens with free speech!
我被人从地上揪了起来
I'm being dragged from this floor!
静♥坐♥被共和党法♥西♥斯♥们
This sit-in is being shut down
设计阻挠了
through fascist Republican tactics!
希利参议员静♥坐♥时被捕
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
你看到共和党人在干什么好事了吗
Did you see what the Republicans are doing?
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
进展顺利吗
Is everything all right?
这里完全找不到任何蓝图
There's no sign of any blueprints here,
但有个通行证...
but there is a security...
有什么需要吗 先生
Do you need anything, sir?
没事 加里 谢谢
Uh, no, Gary. Thank you.
我可以顺走这个通行证
There is a security badge that might come in handy.
好像是马纳萨斯工地的通行证
It looks like it's to the Manassas construction site.
-你没逗我吧 -没有
- You're kidding. - No.
-不会给你惹麻烦吧 -希望不会
- And you won't get in trouble for this? - I hope not.
好 我跟古斯塔夫和罗谢尔说
Okay. I'll tell Gustav and Rochelle.
爱你
Love you.
是 我真的说了
Yes, I did just say that.
没错
You did.
我也不知道为什么
I'm not sure why.
这就是挂电♥话♥时候的套路
It's just one of those things you say when you're hanging up.
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表