剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
普莱崔斯 崔维辛 环丙沙星
混用任意血压治疗药物
Any combination of blood pressure medications
都会对人体产生
can have an adverse
无法预料的副作用
and unanticipated effect on the body.
如果你不确定你是否正在服用这些药物
If you aren't sure you are on these medications...
普莱崔斯 崔维辛 环丙沙星
Polemitras, Traviscine and Quinnox.
疾病防控中心召回血压治疗药物
是这样吗
Is he right?
不 他们只是在掩盖事实
No, they're just covering their ass.
你又不能确定
You don't know that.
你总是本能地去质疑
Your first instinct is always to suspect...
你父亲有服用这些吗
Did your father use them?
那些药吗
Those medications?
我不知道
I don't know.
他有没有高血压
Did he have high blood pressure?
-没有 -看吧 他们并不知道自己在说什么
- No. - See? They don't know what they're talking about.
好吧 我有个学医的朋友
Okay. Look, I have a friend from medical school
与疾控中心有合作
who works with the CDC.
我会打电♥话♥给他 约他吃个午饭
I'll call him and set up a lunch.
-谈什么 -螺旋蝇
- And say what? - ?Screwworms.
不 我会搞清楚他们是怎么想的
No. I'll find out what they're thinking,
-有什么证据 -我们给他们看我们的证据
- what their evidence is. - And we'll show them ours.
"我们"什么都不用做
"We" won't do anything.
都交给我 还有劳蕾尔
I will. And Laurel.
你也来吧
I think you should come, too.
等等 为什么是劳蕾尔不是我
Wait, why Laurel and not me?
因为你太容易激动 古斯塔夫
Because, Gustav, you have a tendency to get excited.
你收到了一笔捐款
人们的脑袋不断爆♥炸♥
People's heads are exploding.
近期项目动态
你还想等到什么时候激动
When are you supposed to get excited?
如果给别人留下不好的印象 没人会帮我们
No one will help us if we don't make a good impression.
匿名人士捐赠
那你是什么意思 我见不得光吗
So what are you saying? I'm not presentable?
-是这样吗 -我不是这个意思
- Is that it? - I didn't say that.
但你的确太容易
But, you know, you do have a tendency
捐款总额:750.10美金
反应过激 把人吓跑
to come on strong and weird people out.
我们生活在怪异的时代
We're living in weird times.
我的行为完全可以理解
My behavior is entirely appropriate.
我很愤怒
I'm angry.
我们要失去这个国家了
We're losing our country.
-他们正一点点地夺走它 -我知道
- They're taking it away bit by bit. ?- I know.
这也是为什么维塔斯议员需要你们的帮助
And that's why Senator Wheatus needs your help.
他是你们的一员
He's one of you.
我们受够了空口说大话 我们要行动起来
We're just sick of words; we need action.
-就像英国红衣军再次遍布各地一样 -对
- It's like the Red Coats all over again. - ?Yes.
这就是为什么瑞德·维塔斯
And that's why Red Wheatus
希望你组建"独一方式者联盟"
wants you to form the One Wayers.
由你们这些良好市民
It's a grassroots campaign
组成并管理的草根竞选组织
created and run by good citizens like yourselves.
如果我们明天能面谈...
So, if we can meet tomorrow to discuss...
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
听着 我跟那些协商
Okay, look, I didn't have anything to do
一点关系都没有
with the negotiations.
他们自己瓦解的
They fell apart on their own.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 只是
Nothing. Just...
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
谢我什么
For what?
750块"零一毛"
$750.10.
那可能是别人给的
That could be from anybody.
也对 好吧
Yeah, yeah, well...
谢谢别人
thank anybody.
就这些 我只是想来谢谢你
Okay, that's it. I just wanted to say thank you, so...
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
你有时间吗
You got a second?
政♥府♥停摆越来越失控了
This shutdown is getting out of control.
让步妥协越来越困难
Compromise is getting even harder.
我同意
I agree.
还有一个人也同意
There's someone else who agrees:
多数党领袖阿玛兰特
Majority Leader Amarant.
他刚跟我老板
He just was in a screaming fight...
大吵了一架
with my boss.
共和党领袖想要与民♥主♥党妥协
The Republican leader wants to compromise with the Democrats.
他担心华尔街要抽走他们政♥治♥行动委员会的钱
He's worried that Wall Street's gonna pull their PAC money,
但没有你们温和派的支持他没有足够票数
but he doesn't have enough votes without your moderates.
我知道
I know.
你在想是不是该相信我
You're wondering whether you should trust me.
你慢慢考虑吧
Well, I'll leave that to you.
我先走了
I'm leaving first.
等等 谁告诉你的
Wait, who told you this?
是你那个幕僚长朋友吗
Is this from your chief of staff friend?
你想用这信息就用 不然就算了
Use this information if you want or don't,
但很明显 阿玛兰特跟瑞德·维塔斯
but apparently, Amarant got into a screaming fight
闹翻了
with Red Wheatus.
他为什么会出♥卖♥♥♥自己的老板
Why would he undercut
告诉你这事呢
his own boss by telling you this?
你跟他睡了吗
Are you sleeping with him?
好了 晚安 卢克
Okay, good night, Luke.
有人吗
Hello?
加雷思
Gareth?
你为什么不帮我
Hey, why aren't you helping me?
不是吧
Oh, come on.
你想要什么就在工作时间找我
You want something, you come to my work.
别跟踪我
You don't follow me here.
你听全国公共广播电台吗
Do you listen to NPR?
"面面俱到"
All Things Considered?
你们真的要放弃"面面俱到"
You really want to let go of All Things Considered?
如果我们失去国家艺术基金会这就会发生
We will if we lose the NEA.
先生 这是工作上的事
Sir, this is a work matter.
-这不是 -你知道这是什么
- This is not some... - You know what this is?
它来自"华丽餐桌" 他们的认捐活动
It's from The Splendid Table, their pledge drive.
那就是我们会失去的东西
That's what we'll lose:
大鸟 肯·伯恩斯 "华丽餐桌"
Big Bird, Ken Burns, The Splendid Table...
-那是什么 -那是强♥奸♥键
- What is that? ?- It's a rape button.
发给警方定位信♥号♥♥
Sends a GPS signal to the police.
你怎么回事 疯了吗 这不是强♥奸♥
What are you, insane? This isn't a rape.
我可是"反强♥奸♥男人团"的成员
I'm a member of Men Against Rape.
你拿着刀啊
You're carrying a knife!
是从"华丽餐桌"上来的
It's from The Splendid Table!
你不想知道钱伯斯牧师是否破了谋杀案吗
Don't you want to know whether Reverend Chambers solves the murder?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
名著剧场的《牧师神探》
Grantchester on Masterpiece Theater!
你不想知道吗
Don't you want to know?!
如果没有国家艺术基金会 我们就不会知道了
If we lose the NEA, we won't!
走开
Go.
快走开
Go, now!
我们很愤怒 我们不接受被否定
We are angry and we will not be denied.
我不管 真的 快走开
I don't care! Go! Seriously, go!
你知道你是什么吗
Oh, you know what you are?
我知道我是谁 我才不管你怎么认为
I know who I am, and I don't give a damn what you think I am.
你是个阻碍
You're an obstructionist!
名著剧场
Masterpiece Theater!
"这间老屋"
This Old House!
"新星"
Nova!
"巡回鉴宝"
Antiques Roadshow!
查理·罗斯
Charlie Rose!
泰维斯·斯密利
Tavis Smiley!
别这么紧张 议员
Don't look so nervous, Senator.
我感觉像在间谍小说里一样
Oh, I feel like I'm in a spy novel.
如果党内的人知道我跟你见面
If my caucus knew I was meeting with you,
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表