剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
If he does this to the people he loves,
是否可以针对政♥治♥家的私人性行为进行攻击
我们怎么能信任他呢
how can he be trusted?
我讨厌女人抹泪
I hate when women cry.
有办法弥补的
There's a way to fix that.
别废话 现在不是时候
Don't give me crap, please, not now.
我只想要片刻安宁
I just need a moment of peace.
我爱杰曼
I love Germaine.
她是我的全部
She's everything to me.
听着 我也犯错误
Look, I-I make mistakes,
是吧 而我在这儿
okay? And I'm here,
加班工作
working late,
脑袋都想塞住了
and my head gets clogged
就为了弄明白共同决议案45-B
trying to figure out what concurrent resolution 45-B
跟真人有什么关系
has to do with a real person.
然后我看到某人在微笑
And I see someone smiling...
就只是她头发上那一缕清香
just the whiff of her shampoo,
她头发遮住一只眼睛的样子
the way her hair comes down over one eye...
你要如何用散文来描写如此富有诗意的事物呢
How do you describe in prose something that's poetry?
一点都不诗意 你背着老婆跟人乱睡
It's not poetry, it's sleeping around on your wife. ?
上帝啊
Oh, God.
你什么时候变成这样的
When did you become this way?
不是所有事情都和道德有关
Not everything's about morality.
我是说 你一直对此免疫吗
I mean, are you always immune to this?
-不 -那就去跟那个人接触试试
- No. - ?Well, then, get in touch with that person.
好吗 去接触那个明白事情为什么发生
All right? The human being who understands why something happens,
而不是只明白不该发生的人类
not just that it shouldn't.
现在怎么办
So what now?
参议院里发生了什么
What's happening in the Senate?
结束了
That's over.
女性参议员们排着队反对我
The female senators are lined up against me.
这就是为什么艾拉用玩弄女性这一点攻击我
That's why Ella played the womanizing card.
我需要她们手上的6票
I needed their six votes.
如果我去跟她们谈谈呢
What if I talked to them?
女性参议员们 如果我去跟她们谈谈你呢
The female senators, what if I talked to them about you?
我不能请求你这么做
I couldn't ask you to do that.
好啊 那就别请求我
Okay, then don't ask me.
希利女士 你好 最近怎么样
Ms. Healy, hello. How are you?
-很好 =请进
- I'm good. - ?Please come in.
我们都准备好洗耳恭听了
We're all ready to hear from you.
那么首先 你要和美国保守派联盟谈谈
So, first, you talk to the American Conservative Union,
然后美国之鹰论♥坛♥
then Eagle Forum.
这些是最需要争取的草根组织
These are the top grassroots organizations
-以便 -你知道人们如何建立联盟吗
- needed in order to... - You know how people build a coalition?
-增加沟通 分享观点 -不不不
- Foster communication? Share ideas? - ?No, no, no.
他们让步妥协
They compromise.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这就是他们建立兼容并蓄的宽松政策的办法
That's how they build a big tent,
通过让步妥协
through compromise.
但我们不会这么做
But we're not gonna do that.
我们要建立我们自己的草根组织
We're gonna build our own grassroots,
从头做起
from the ground up.
并没有100种不同的方式来达成我们的目的
There aren't 100 different ways to get what we want.
只有一种方式
There's only one way.
什么方式
And what's that?
我们的方式
Our way.
我们需要一个我们可以创造
We need a grassroots organization
和管控的草根组织
we can create and control.
我们将其命名为
We'll call it...
"独一方式者联盟"
the One Wayers.
马上去做吧
Get on it right away.
做什么
Get on what?
草根营销
Astroturfing.
-小心 -知道 谢谢
- Be careful. - Yes. Thank you.
我小心着呢
I am being careful.
-要我来吗 -不用
- Do you want me to do it? - No.
实际上 我希望你到那边坐着
In fact, i want you to sit there.
你父亲去世了吗
Your dad died?
是的
Yeah.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
你失去的是你朋友吗
Your friend?
是的
Yeah.
我们可以查清这事
We can figure this out.
它在那里
There it is.
活的还是死的
Alive or dead?
死的
Dead.
你抓住了
You caught...
一只德国小蠊 一只蟑螂
a Blattella germanica, a cockroach.
-就这样 -是的
- That's it? ?- Yep.
你要拿回去吗
Do you want it back? ?
-那意味着它们还在我公♥寓♥里 -什么
- That means they're still in my apartment. - What?
螺旋虫
The screwworms.
谢谢
Thank you.
卢克 回电♥话♥给我
Luke, call me.
很顺利 其实是出奇的顺利
It went well. Really well, actually.
我觉得你可能搞定这些选票了
I think you may have the votes.
希利女士
Ms. Healy,
介意和我们走一趟吗
do you mind coming with us?
为什么 发生了什么事
Why? Uh, what's going on?
我们只会占用一点时间 女士
We just need a moment, ma'am.
请把手♥机♥交给我
Please hand me your phone.
-我觉得还是不了 -是的
- I'd rather not. ?- Yes,
但我坚持
but I insist.
我应该去见我哥哥的
I'm supposed to meet my brother.
请吧 女士
Please, ma'am.
我哥哥会奇怪我去了哪里的
My brother'll be wondering where I am.
如果你
If you...
有人吗
Hello?
我为希利参议员工作
I work for Senator Healy.
请坐
Please sit down.
你知道我哥哥已经等我一个小时了吧
You do know my brother's been expecting me for an hour?
你对CHI了解多少
What do you know about CHIs?
我不
I don't...
什么是CHI
What are CHIs?
"毁灭性头部受伤" 你知道些什么
Catastrophic head injuries. What can you tell us about them?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你在救护车里目睹过一次CHI
You witnessed one CHI in an ambulance,
后来你又联♥系♥过我们一名探员说起另一起
then you called one of our agents about another--
奥斯卡·福斯特 死在造影扫描仪里那个
Oscar Foster, who died in a CT scan machine.
我不确定你为何声称对此一无所知
So I'm not sure how you can say you know nothing about them.
我不知道这叫CHI
I didn't know they were called CHIs.
你之前为什么打给奥诺费奥探员
Why did you call Agent Onofrio?
因为他说我知道什么就打给他
Because he asked me to call if I knew anything.
那么你知道什么呢
And what did you know?
是这样吗 你们把我从街上拉走
Is this how this works-- you pull me off the streets
拖到这个不知名的建筑里
and drag me into this anonymous building
然后不请律师就开始审问我了
and start questioning me without a lawyer?
我们告诉你老强·布罗德班死于CHI时
When we told you about John Broadbent dying from a CHI,
你为何离开自己的办公室
why did you leave your office?
谢谢
Thank you.
我想走了
I'd like to go now.
你离开是因为他死了你很伤心吗
Did you leave because you were upset about him dying?
我现在就想走
I'd like to leave now.
不 我不明白
No. I'm not sure
你为何要节外生枝 希利女士
why you're making this contentious, Ms. Healy.
我们只想问几个关于CHI的问题
We just have a few questions about CHIs.
请坐下
Please sit down.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
有人看到你跟一名非裔美国男子
You were seen talking to an African-American man
在国会图书馆外聊天
outside the Library of Congress.
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表