剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
我不干了
Okay, I'm out.
什么
What?
我不干了
I'm done.
这话什么意思
Wait, what does that mean?
意思是
It means...
如果我们真的面临着世界末日
if we are facing the end of the world,
那我们自己不能解决
then we can't do it on our own.
-你觉得我们应该指望中情局吗 -不
- You think we should rely on the CIA? - No.
-她是说她受够我们了 -别这样古斯塔夫
- She means she's done with us. - Oh, come on, Gustav.
你这么想自己解决
You're just as likely to want to do this on your own
很可能只是因为你疑神疑鬼
because of your paranoia.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
-我们该 -不 我觉得你生拉硬扯
- I think we should just let... - No, I think you push things
来支持你对世界偏执的看法
to support your paranoid view of the world.
好吧
Okay.
去死吧
Go to hell.
对 每次谈话都是这样
Yeah, that's where this was always headed.
-伙计们 -不 不 我不干了
- Hey, guys... - No, no, no, no, I am done.
跟你聊天真开心
Yeah, good talking to you.
杰克
Jake, hi.
告诉海洋联盟 我们答应了
Tell the Ocean League, we'll do it.
吃脑外星人
第一季第十二集
如果这项预算和那件大事 和虫子有关
I mean, look, I understand trying to stop this budget
那我能理解你们想要阻止它
if it's about this bigger issue, this bug issue,
是的 我还是觉得这么说很奇怪
and, yes, I still find it odd to talk that way,
但你哥想阻止这项预算
but isn't your brother just trying to stop this budget
是因为他是自♥由♥派的吧
because he's a liberal?
什么
What?
这只是自♥由♥派的问题 不是吗
Isn't this just a liberal issue?
不管发生了什么 你我始终意见不合
I mean, no matter what's going on, you and I still disagree.
对不起 我还是没听懂
I'm sorry, I'm still having trouble following.
我是保守派的
I'm a conservative.
你是自♥由♥派的
You're a liberal.
我们的侧重点... 不一样
Our priorities are... different.
我为纪录片筹到钱了
I got the money for my documentary
什么纪录片
What documentary?
不 我是说哪一部纪录片
No, I mean, which of the documentaries?
岳德尔唱腔那部吗
The yodeling one?
美拉尼西亚唱诗班
Melanesian Choir.
太好了
Great.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我三周内就要开工了
I need to start in three weeks.
所以你要走了
So you're leaving?
我从没做成过一件事
I just, I never finish anything.
我不能总是找借口不去做我热爱的事
And I can't keep creating excuses to not do what I love.
所以这些虫子只是个借口
So these bugs are just an excuse?
不是 中情局在处理这事了
No, but the CIA is on it.
他们给我哥做了简报
And they briefed my brother,
还让我不要插手此事
and said that I should stop getting involved,
说我这么做没什么好处
that I'm not doing anybody any good.
所以我要抓住这个机会
So I-I need to take this chance.
所以你三周内就要离开了
So you're leaving in three weeks?
是的
Yeah.
不
No, um...
一周
a week.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
到时候...
And then...
什么
What?
我不知道 如果你还...
I don't know, if-if you still...
如果我们还互相喜欢 那...
if we still like each other, then...
我们就...
We'll...
我不知道 我们可以同居
I don't know, we can-we can move in together,
或别的什么 随便你...
or whatever, whatever you want...
是议员 我得回去了
It's the senator, I have to get back.
我们再聊
We'll talk later.
加雷思
Gareth?
你回来了
You're back.
参议员
Senator?
他们来追我了
They're coming after me.
你病了吗 先生
Are you sick, sir?
他们察觉到我很脆弱
They-they smell weakness on me.
他们觉得能干掉我
They think they can take me down.
只是因为我不太舒服
Just because I'm not feeling too well.
-你必须去看医生了 -不
- We need to get you to a doctor. - N-no!
不看医生
No doctors.
我需要你来救我 加雷思
I need you to save me, Gareth.
拜托了
Please.
我们以前那么亲密
We used to be close.
每次我出纰漏 你都会帮我
When I'd drop the ball, you'd pick it up.
那些日子哪儿去了
W-What happened to those days?
议员 我不确定我能帮到你
Senator,I'm not sure I can help you.
我现在需要你
I need you now.
比以前都需要
More than ever.
你手劲真大
That's a strong grip.
委员会今天下午又要开会
The committee meets again this afternoon.
艾拉肯定要刁难我
And Ella is out for blood.
你帮我解决 好吗
You'll get me through, okay?
用你的...你给我写发言稿
Use your... you'll write me a script.
像以前那样
Like you used to do.
我希望你全程跟在我身后
Yeah, and I want you right there behind me the whole time,
别让我出洋相
making me look good.
我们来斯特罗姆·瑟蒙德那一套
We'll go full Strom Thurmond on this.
你知道吗 议员
You know? Senator...
不 你向我保证
No, no, just-just promise.
-会被大家发现的 -答应我
- The people will know. - Promise me!
你为什么要这么做 议员
Why are you doing this, Senator?
目的是什么
What's the goal?
生存
Survival.
谁的生存
Survival of who?
语法错了
Whom.
亲爱的希利议员
我在此提出辞去您办公室选民工作者一职
即刻生效 劳蕾尔·希利
你还真打了这个出来
You actually typed this?
我以为要按规定来
I thought that was the protocol.
你什么时候开始注意规定了
Since when did you worry about protocol?
-我想正确地处理这事 -我感谢你
- I want to do this right. - Well, I appreciate that.
所以你同意我辞职了
So, you accept my resignation?
-不 -卢克...
- No. - Luke...
-你现在不能走 -我不属于这里
- Look, you can't go now. - I don't belong here.
恕我不能赞同 看看你取得了多大的成就
Well, I beg to differ. Look how much you've accomplished.
有一半的时间我都不知道自己在干什么
I don't even know what I'm doing half the time.
那可比这里大多数人好多了
Well, that's a lot better than most of the people around here.
卢克 我想做纪录片
Luke, I want to make my movie.
劳蕾尔
Laurel...
我们先把预算的事查清楚
Let's just get to the bottom of the budget.
然后你就可以走了
Then you can go.
那是什么时候
And when's that?
很快
Soon.
别在这紧要关头丢下我
Just don't leave me in the lurch.
我和所有的保守党都相信
I believe, as all conservatives believe,
不对 是所有的美国人都相信
nay, as all Americans believe,
这个预算至关重要
this budget is essential.
我认为...
Now, I argue
我们...
that we c...
我们应该继续对该预算进行讨论并投票
That we should discontinue debate and vote on this budget.
因为所有美国人♥民♥都在等着
'Cause the American people are waiting
等我们尽到自己的职责
for us to do our damn job.
主席女士
Madam Chairwoman,
根据《宪法》第五章第二条
as per Article 1, section 5,
第一款的规定
clause 2 of the Constitution,
我请求委员会责令维塔斯议员离席
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表