剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
大♥法♥官斯卡利亚曾用他作为法律依据
Justice Scalia used him as a legal argument.
是的 那很疯狂 就像现在也很疯狂
Yes, and it was insane then, just like it is insane now.
大♥法♥官斯卡利亚应该受到你这样的人的尊敬
Justice Scalia should be honored by people like you,
而不是如此无礼
not disrespected.
这场辩论非常关键
This debate is far too critical.
事关我们的国♥家♥安♥全♥
It's a debate about our national security
和国家认同感
and our national identity.
我们直接投票吧
Let-Let's just vote!
不 我还没说完
No, I have more to say.
算了 我说完了 开始投票吧
Forget it. I'm done. Let's vote.
我能指望你和我立场一致吗 参议员
I can count on your vote, Senator?
有公众观看的情况下不行
Not with the public watching.
所以我才极力避免这种情况
That's why I tried to stay away.
我必须投赞成票
I have to vote for this.
好吧 所有赞成
All right, all those in favor
目前关于附录Q定义的
of the current definition of Appendix Q,
请举手
please signify by raising your hand.
有一二三四五六
That's one, two, three, four, five, six,
七八♥九♥十
seven, eight, nine, ten.
十一 十一票赞成
11. That's 11 yeses,
还有我 这就有多数票了
and I'll join in, making that a majority.
现在 所有反对的
Now, all those against.
抱歉了 劳蕾尔 动手吧
Sorry, Laurel. Guys.
我内心有一部分其实希望事情能向反方向发展
Part of me was wishing that went the other way.
现在也不晚
It still can.
你不用这么做的
You don't need to do this.
不 我必须这么做
Yes, I do.
我喜欢你 可我还有工作
I like you, but I have a job to do,
我对自己的工作有信仰
and I believe in that job.
我相信正因我的工作 国家才能存活
I believe the country survives because I do my job.
并不是 我什么都不知道 我...
It doesn't. I-I don't know anything. I... I... I...
我们试试就知道了
We'll find out.
参议员们 你们不能投票两次
Senators, you can't vote twice.
投过赞成票的各位 请...
All those who voted yes, please...
请别再投反对票了
ple-please refrain from voting no.
好吧 再来一次
All right, once again,
反对目前定义的
all those against the current definition,
请举手
please signify by raising your hands.
一二
One, two...
参议员们
Senators.
还是那句话 你们已经投过赞成票了
Again, you already voted yes.
请克制...
Please refrain...
太炫酷了
This is so cool.
我觉得反对票就不用数了
I think we can discount the no votes.
之前的赞成票已经确认达到多数了
We already have a "Yes" Confirmation.
请原谅 主席先生
Now, excuse me, Mr. Chairman.
我们并没确认赞成票
We do not have a "Yes" Confirmation.
而且那些赞成票因他们自己的反对票而作废了
The "Yes" votes negated themselves by voting "No," Also.
我觉得这样描述情况可不太准确
Well, I think that mischaracterizes what happened.
不 情况就是这样
No, it's exactly what happened.
那咱们就再投一次吧
Then let's vote again.
记住 参议员们
Remember, senators,
每人只能投一次票 一次
you can only vote once. Once.
赞成动议的
All those in favor of the motion,
请举手
please signify by raising your hands.
参议员们
Uh, senators?
你们没事吧
You all right?
咱们最好撤了吧
We better get out of here.
要载你回去吗
Want a ride?
当然
Sure.
你确定要在这下车吗 回去工作
You sure you want out here, at work?
对 怎么了
Yes. Why?
要我的话就休假一天了
I would have taken the day off.
不行 事太多了
No, there's too much to do.
作为我训练的一部分
As-as part of my training, I, uh...
我经历过
I had to experience
本来要用在你身上的所有刑讯手段
all the interrogations I was going to inflict on you.
你很幸运
You were lucky.
回见
See you again.
你没事吧
You're okay.
我的天 你还好吗
Oh, my God, are you all right?
我们一直在找你
We've been trying to find you.
你哥都快急疯了
Your brother is going crazy.
他人呢
Where is he?
我不知道你怎么做到的 但谢谢
I don't know how you did it, but thank you.
我以为我失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
我确实差点死了 有那么一小会
You did... for a while.
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
劳蕾尔 天啊 你回来了
Laurel. Oh, my God, there you are.
爸爸
Dad.
你没事吧
You okay?
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表