剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
《吃脑外星人》前情提要
Previously on BrainDead...
*好吧 发生了 终于发生了*
*Well, it happened, it finally happened*
*劳蕾尔脑里进了虫*
*Laurel's got bugs in her brain*
*我还真没想到会是这么个发展*
*Guess I didn't see this coming*
*这不该发生在主角身上啊*
*Isn't supposed to happen to the main character*
*希望她的头不会爆♥炸♥*
*I hope her head does not explode*
*别像之前那三起爆头事件一样*
*Like other heads exploded thrice before*
*艾比死了 史黛西感染了*
*Abby's dead, Stacie's infected*
*加雷思很嫉妒还被回绝了*
*Gareth's jealous and rejected*
*老渣男安东尼被一拳打出了门*
*Mean old Anthony got face-punched out the door*
*已经没人可以帮你擦眼泪了*
*There's no one left to dry your tears*
*藏住你的心*
*Hide your heart*
*保护好你的耳朵*
*Protect your ears.*
不不不
No, no, no...
不不不
No, no, no.
不不
No, no!
911 请提供您的确切地址
911, what's the exact location of your emergency?
阿克街 857号♥
857 Acker.
住♥宅♥还是公♥寓♥
House or apartment?
二号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment 2.
你还好吗 女士
Are you all right, ma'am?
我需要
I need...
我需要医疗救助
I need medical assistance.
您遇到了什么问题
What's the nature of your problem?
虫子爬进了我的耳朵
Bugs crawled in my ear!
我需要帮助
I need help!
又接到那种电♥话♥了 慕思女士
Got one of those calls, Ms. Mooser.
好 接到我这边
Good, transfer it my way.
您耳朵进了虫子吗 女士
You have bugs in your ear, ma'am?
是的 是的
Yes! Yes.
我需要帮助 请快点
I need help. Please hurry.
我们正在呼叫急救车 女士
We're calling for an EMT right now, ma'am.
请保持通话 不要挂断
Please stay on the line. Don't hang up.
劳蕾尔
Laurel!
把樱花扔掉
Get the cherry blossoms out!
虫子在花里边
The bugs are in the flowers!
劳蕾尔 醒醒
Laurel, wake up!
是那束花
It's the flowers!
你得把他们扔了
You got to get them out now!
它们进来了
They're in.
《吃脑外星人》
第一季第六集
你需要打911
You need to call 911.
我打了 他们正派人来
I called. They're sending someone.
在那里
It's there!
我们现在就需要来人
Hey, uh, we need someone here now.
我们这里有急诊
We have an emergency.
是的 先生 我明白
Yes, sir, I understand.
急救人员正在路上
EMTs are on the way.
那要多久
Well, how long?
他们正忙着处理别的请求呢
They're just busy with other calls at the moment.
四十五分钟左右
45 minutes or so.
-你这是逗我呢吧 -怎么
- Oh, you've got to be kidding me! - What?
她说了什么
What did she say?
别担心 我们没事的
No, don't worry. We're fine.
-没事 -不不 她说了什么
- We're fine. - No, no, what did she--?
等下
Uh, hold on.
是 是呼叫等待
It's, uh, it's call waiting.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你是谁
Who is this?
加雷思·里特 你是谁
Gareth Ritter. Who's this?
劳蕾尔现在没时间
Laurel doesn't have time for this right now.
她等下给你打回去
She'll call you back later.
-怎么回事 -哦 上帝啊
- What's going on? - Oh, God!
到底出什么事了
Hey, what happened?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
我们这里挺好的 再见
We're all good here, bye.
咪♥咪♥游戏时间 可爱猫咪与彩带
我能感觉到它们在我脑子里
I can feel it in my mind.
它们在吃我的脑子
They're eating at my brain.
好了 好了 看着我
Okay, okay. Uh... look at me.
保持 保持呼吸
Uh, just keep, keep breathing.
你有什么印象深刻的记忆
What do you have memorized?
什么
What?
你知道元素周期表吗
Do you know the periodic tables?
-氢 锂 钠 钾 -不会
- Hydrogen, lithium, sodium, potassium. - No.
你怎么... 不是吧
What are you--? Seriously?
-古斯塔夫 -总统
- Gustav! - Presidents.
背总统
Do-do presidents.
好的 华盛顿
Okay, Washington,
杰佛逊
um, Jefferson...
-太好了 急救人员 -我去开门
- Oh, good, the paramedics! - I got it!
你继续
You keep going.
麦迪逊
Um, Madison,
杰克逊
Jackson...
它们在樱花里
It's in the cherry blossoms?
对 但已经有虫子爬进去了
Yes, but, uh, she's got bugs in her--
是谁
Who is it?!
罗谢尔
Rochelle.
911还有几分钟就来了
911 is just a few minutes away.
我的天 劳蕾尔
Oh, my God, Laurel!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
她在背诵总统
Uh, she's reciting presidents.
杰克逊
Jackson--
你这里有培根吗
Do you have any bacon?
-来吧 -门罗
- Okay, here we go. - Monroe.
范布伦 我知道的 我知道的
Van Buren. I knew this. I know this!
-我知道 -这里没有培根
- I know. - There's no bacon!
你怎么都不买♥♥培根的
Why don't you have any bacon?!
你能看到什么吗
Can you see anything?
-给 -那是什么
- Here. - What is that?
意大利蒜肠 她这只有这个了
Salami-- it's all she had.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?!
它会引出螺旋蝇
It draws out the screwworms.
我能感觉到在动
I can feel it going.
-我能感觉到在动 -没事的 没事的
- I can feel it going. - It's okay, it's okay.
别闭眼
Don't close your eyes.
有几根手指
How many fingers?
我就是这么帮你父亲的
That's what I did with your dad.
我也是 这么帮奥斯卡的
And that's, that's what I did with Oscar.
我让他说棋局走向
I talked him through the chess moves.
偏侧化大脑活动
Lateralization of brain function.
那怎么了
What about it?
左脑 右脑
Left brain, right brain.
我们一直以来都搞错了
We're going about this all wrong.
你不能 你不能用理智战胜它 你...
You don't, you don't, you don't battle it with logic, you--
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
别再想总统了
Stop thinking about presidents!
完全停止你的思考
Stop-stop thinking at all, uh...
我们一直在用大脑错误的一侧抵抗虫子
We've been battling the bugs with the wrong side of the brain.
它们从左耳进
They went in the left ear,
所以我们得用右脑来对抗
so we have to attack from the right.
我要怎么停止思考
How do I stop thinking?
他是对的 音乐
He's right. Music.
右脑功能
Right brain functions.
非语言功能
Non-verbal.
直觉 艺术 音乐
Um, intuition, art, music.
-感情 行动 -冒险行为
- Uh, feelings, movement. - Risk taking,
激♥情♥ 劳蕾尔
passion-- Laurel?
我们要激发你支配直觉的那部分大脑
We need to spark your intuitive brain.
你非逻辑性的那部分
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表