剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
It's a honeycomb structure, but it's not organic.
它 构成
It's... structured...
多迪耶博士 该走了
Dr. Daudier, it's time to go.
-等等 -我们要关门了
- Excuse me? - We're shutting down.
所有人都要被遣送回家
Everybody's being sent home.
-你们没有预算了 -我们得把它贮藏起来
- You're out of money. - We have to get this into storage.
你们早就该走了
Hey, you guys were supposed to be gone already.
因为预算停摆的缘故
It's the budget shutdown.
我们回来时它还会在这里的
It'll be here when we get back.
-我们走吧 -我们什么时候能回来
- Let's go. Come on. - When we get back?
关于此事我们已经开了很多会了
We've had meeting after meeting about this day.
-你早就该做好准备 -太荒唐了
- You were supposed to be prepared already. - This is ridiculous.
吃脑外星人
第一季第一集
我最不想做的就是
The last thing I wanted was to hurt
伤害维持这里运转的各位有志青年
any of the talented people who keep this place running.
不幸的是 因为共和党停摆 我们不得不
Unfortunately, the Republican shutdown will force this office
将所有人停职 只留下两个人
to furlough all but two of you.
我知道 听着 我会努力工作
Now, I know. Look, I will work full-time
恢复办公室正常运转
to turn on the lights again,
所以 我需要幕僚长留下来
so I'll need my chief of staff to stay.
还需要选民工作者
And I'll need my constituent caseworker.
其他人都回家吧 好好休息 逗逗孩子
The rest of you: go home, get some rest, hug your kids.
等一切结束之后 回来随时准备工作
And come back ready to work once this is all over.
好吗 提起精神来
Okay? Keep your heads up. Hmm?
很快会再见的
We'll see you soon.
卢克 拜托
Luke, come on.
-你根本不需要我 -我说了我需要你
- You don't need me. - I said I needed you.
-你这么做只是因为我是你妹妹 -劳蕾尔
- You're just doing this 'cause I'm your sister. - Laurel,
你如果觉得过意不去 就加倍努力工作
if you feel bad, then work twice as hard.
你好啊 老兄 是的
Hey, bud. Yeah.
数据回升了吗
Did those numbers come back in?
阿尔巴货船
你刚才说什么来着
So, what's this about again?
我们有个选民担心
One of our constituents worries
她丈夫 也就是你们船上的大副
that her husband, a first mate on your ship, was...
因为一些货物而染病了
sickened by some cargo.
染病 怎么染病
Sickened? How?
她说他回来之后就变了
She said he came back changed.
你能把音乐关小声点吗 先生
Could you turn the music down, sir?
听着女士 每个人出海回来后都会有些变化
Look, lady, everybody comes back a little changed from the sea.
你在海上度过整整四周
You're out there for four weeks.
你会晕船 还有时差变化
You got seasickness, you got the time change.
有时家人得花上一段时间来适应你的改变
Sometimes it takes your family a while to adapt to you
而你也得花上一段时间适应他们
and you a while to adapt to them.
你不想知道这名船员是谁吗
Don't you want to know who the crew member was?
-什么 -我是说 这才像
- What? - I mean, it just seems
对我的问题的正常反应
like a natural reaction to my question.
"你说的是哪名船员"
"Which crew member are we talking about?"
我现在有点忙
I'm a little busy right now.
你还需要什么吗
Is there anything else you need?
是的 货物清单
Yes, the cargo manifest.
你要货物清单干什么
Why do you need the cargo manifest?
我只是要为老板查些东西
I just need to check on something for my boss.
你认识兰德尔·伯克
You know Randall Burke?
不认识 谁啊
No, who's that?
兰德尔·伯克
Randall Burke.
你跟他一起出现在一个视频里
You were... you were seen in a video with him,
甲板下面 正在打开一个容器
below deck, opening a container.
我不知道你在说什么 女士
I have no idea what you're talking about, ma'am.
好吧 我只需要货单
Okay, I just need the manifest.
我希望你们这些国会助理可以相互沟通一下
I wish you congressional aides would talk to each other.
我今早把它给了另一个人
I gave it out to another guy this morning.
-谁 -好像是个叫加雷思的
- Who? - Someone named Gareth?
加雷思
Gareth?
参议员
雷蒙德·维塔斯
马里兰
推掉了这么大笔钱 我觉得太愚蠢了
Turned down so much money. I feel so foolish.
我觉得 我一生都在索取 贪得无厌
I feel so... You know, my whole life, I take, right? Greedy.
民♥主♥党挟持政♥府♥
我不停地索取 如此贪婪
I take. I take. Greedy! Greedy!
政♥府♥停摆 民♥主♥党人
The government shutdown, widely blamed
在国会中饱受指责
on the Democrats in Congress,
此事持续破坏地方经济
continues to devastate the local economy.
愤怒的工人
Angry workers took...
有人吗
Hello?
你是按♥摩♥师吗
Hey. You the masseuse?
什么
The what?
按♥摩♥师
The masseuse.
是
It's, uh...
是我的内收肌
It's my adductors.
它们需要特别照顾
They... they need special attention.
不是
No.
维塔斯议员办公室 抱歉
Senator Wheatus' office. I'm sorry,
议员现在外出午餐了
the senator's out to lunch right now.
要我帮您留言吗
Can I please take a message?
我不是找你说
Look, I'm not here about the...
昨天的事的
stuff yesterday.
你手上有伯克女士的货单
You have the ship manifest for Ms. Bur...
昨天的事
The stuff yesterday?
你是说我流着泪
You mean the 20 Hill staffers
送回家的20个失业员工吗
that I sent home unemployed in tears?
别这样 共和党跟民♥主♥党比
Come on. The Republicans are just as much to blame
也好不到哪去
as the Democrats.
你为什么要帮伯克女士
And why are you helping Ms. Burke anyway?
她是我们的选民
She's our constituent.
我看到你在我们的等候室 试图偷走她
I saw you in our waiting room, trying to poach her.
偷 不是吧 是她寻求我的帮助
Poaching, seriously? She only asked for my help
因为她知道你解决不了
because she knew you couldn't handle it.
你能不能不跟着我
And would you stop following me?
看起来好像我在跟民♥主♥党人串通一样
I look like I'm collaborating with the Democrats.
对了 加雷思 关于支持合法堕胎示♥威♥
Oh, Gareth, about that pro-choice rally,
你穿的什么
what are you wearing?
科研材料
Scientific research materials?
对 史密森研究所的
Yeah, for the Smithsonian.
你哥哥办公室通过的
Okayed by your brother's office.
你去了史密森研究所吗
Did you try the Smithsonian?
关门了 因为政♥府♥停摆
It was closed, due to the government shutdown.
你问过大副了吗
Did you question the first mate?
是的 查克·桑德斯
Yeah. Chuck Sanders.
每个人在四个星期的航行后回来都会有所改变
"Everybody comes back a little changed after four weeks at sea.
有时家人得花上一段时间来适应你的改变
"Sometimes it takes your family a while to adapt to you
而你也得花上一段时间适应他们
and you to adapt to them."
船长也是这么说的
That's what the captain said.
所以呢
So?
不 那跟船长说的一字不差
No, that's word for word what the captain said.
他们串通好了一个故事 如果没有原因
They agreed on a story. Why agree on a story
又怎么会要串通呢
unless there's a reason to agree on a story?
听着 这是你第二天 对吧
Look. It's your second day, right?
在这城市有着许多让你偏执的原因
There are plenty of reasons to be paranoid in this town,
你不用再创造新的原因了
you don't need to create new ones.
跟我说多点这个城市的事吧
Oh, please tell me more about this town.
我在吃午餐 所以你可以走了
You know, I'm eating lunch, so you can go.
议员也许依然有兴趣做出交易
The senator may still be interested in a deal.
关于预算的 你明天就能让这城市恢复运转
On the budget. You can get this town back to work tomorrow.
你只需要让你哥哥答应
All you have to do is get your brother to say yes.
-我会跟他说 -别跟他说
- I'll talk to him. - Don't talk to him.
要说服他
Convince him.
-我为什么要相信他 -为什么不相信他
- Why do I trust him? - Why not trust him?
维塔斯议员 他才不在乎给自闭症的4800万
Senator Wheatus? He doesn't give a damn about $48 million
他活着只是喝酒和上♥床♥
for autism. He only lives to drink and screw.
另一方面 他的立法主任
Now, his legislative director, Gareth Ritter,
加雷思·里特 有个自闭症的妹妹
on the other hand, has a sister who is autistic.
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表