剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
《吃脑外星人》前情提要
Previously on BrainDead...
♪已经几乎没有人表现得正常了♪
♪瑞德想要搞事♪
♪与叙利亚开战♪
♪艾拉在画♪
♪让她伤感的大眼海豹宝宝♪
这是头小海豹的照片
This is what a baby seal looks like.
♪劳蕾尔不明白♪
♪为什么卢克这么喜欢劈腿♪
♪他的妻子怀孕了♪
♪他应该对她好一点♪
♪他们的爸爸也感染了♪
♪还挺自豪 劳蕾尔就爆发了♪
♪没人能说起♪
♪就算加雷思也不能接近♪
♪瑞德的作战情报室SRB-54♪
♪当你是个保守派时♪
♪可不容易原谅♪
♪她和迈克·摩尔的亲密互动♪
*宝贝 我要把你的摇摆州*
*Baby, I want to turn your swing state*
*都转成蓝色*
*All blue*
*像对待密歇根州的弗林特一样对我吧*
*Treat me like Flint, Michigan*
♪就因为你爱他♪
♪不意味着要嫁给他♪
♪你们依然可以在♪
♪无人的天文馆玩暧昧♪
♪特别检察官的脑浆♪
♪溅得到处都是♪
♪给自己的重要笔记♪
♪记住不要用瑞德的餐盒♪
现在要讨论的问题
The matter under discussion
涉及附录Q的情况
involves a-an appendix "Q" Scenario,
因为现在随时会发生定时炸♥弹♥
and that means a time-sensitive, ticking bomb
恐怖袭击
terrorist attack.
我们又重蹈覆辙了吗
Are we here again?
虚假的证物导致一场没必要的战争
False evidence leading us to an unnecessary war?
让国家陷入混乱
Leaving a country in chaos?
然而谁会坐收渔利呢
And who benefits?
那1%的富人
The one percent.
谁想要这场战争
Who wants this war?
华尔街
Wall Street.
怎么样
How is it?
卢克 给我几千块和一台摄像机
Luke, give me a few thousand dollars and a camera,
我能做得比这个好
and I can do better than this.
不行 这是政♥治♥行动委员会的钱
No. It's coming from PAC money.
我们不能私下互通
We can't coordinate.
但我却能提出批评
But I can offer criticism?
互通是分不同形式的
Well, there's coordinate and then there's coordinate.
所以怎样
So?
开始是挺好的
Well, it starts out well,
但太执着于1%的富人了
but it's obsessed with the one percent.
我不觉得这些战争听证会
I mean, I don't think these war hearings
是关于贫富差距的
are really about financial inequality.
-是吗 -不是
- Are they? - No.
那就告诉他
So, talk to him.
-给他这些建议 -谁
- Give him those notes. - Who?
制片人 他今天来
The filmmaker; he's coming in today.
我去吗 为什么是我
Me? Why me?
你说出来感觉更好
It sounds better coming from you.
这可能得从头来过了
It's kind of a "Start over" job.
没事的
Well, that's all right.
现在 我们投票能超过战争委员会极端分子
Right now, we can out-vote the war committee extremists,
但这领先优势很薄弱 大众意见很重要
but it's a razor-thin majority, and public opinion matters.
一个短小 强力的纪录片
A short, punchy documentary
能有大帮助 如果火了就更好
can do wonders, especially if it goes viral.
好吧 我去整理下意见
Okay. I'll get my notes together.
很好
Good.
1%的富人想要战争
The one percent wants the war.
我们余下的人受苦
The rest of us suffer.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你做得太棒了
What an amazing job you've done.
谢谢你 议员
Thank you, Senator.
一直以来都是你站在路障旁
It's been you on the barricades,
抵抗敌方的大军 是吧
fighting back the hordes, huh?
枪火纷飞
Pistols blazing.
只有一条出路 议员
There's only one way, Senator.
是的 没错
Yes, there is.
独一方式者联盟
The One Wayers.
-现在 简 -朱尔斯
- Now, Jane... - Jules.
我们在为自己的生命作战
We're in the fight of our lives.
所以我们理想主义者要聚集在一起
That's why we idealists have to stick together.
-我们寡不敌众 -没错 议员
- We're outnumbered. - Yes, Senator.
很好 我很高兴你能明白 因为...
Good. I'm glad you understand, because...
在接下来的几分钟里
I want you to hold your breath
我需要你屏住呼吸
for the next few minutes.
不是真的憋气
Not-not literally.
是要你镇定 我会给你介绍些人
Keep your powder dry when I introduce these people to you.
什么人
Who are they?
你是来见参议员的吗
Are you here to see the senator?
我是来表明态度的
I'm here to make a statement.
我很愤怒
I'm angry.
好吧
Okay.
大家都在场了
Hey, here we all are.
感谢你们的耐心等待
Thanks for your patience.
艾拉 你好 还有你的朋友
Ella, hello, and your friend.
大家都进来吧
Why don't you come on in.
参议员 需要我加入吗
Senator, would you like me to sit in?
不了 兄弟 这事我自己应该能处理
No, buddy. I think this one I can take alone.
如果需要你 我会敲门的
I'll knock if I need you.
-好了大家都冷静一下 -对啊
- Okay, let's all just calm down. - Yes,
既然你们现在无法处理 就谈谈吧
now that that is out of your system, let's talk.
诺亚 你代表无方式者联盟
Noah, you represent the No Wayers.
简 你代表独一方式者联盟
And, Jane, you represent the One Wayers;
你们之间是没有共识的
there's nothing you agree on.
艾拉和我也几乎没有共识
Ella and I agree on almost nothing.
难道不是吗
Isn't that right?
是的 你就是个恶魔
It is. You are the devil.
而她就是个贱♥人♥
And she's a bitch,
但是我们的方法是相似的
but our methods are similar.
我们都是理想主义者
We're idealists.
我们要百分百得到我们想要的
We want 100% of what we want.
我们不想妥协
We don't want to compromise.
没错
Right.
我的辩论对象不是瑞德 至少现在不是
My debate is not with Red, at least not now.
我是在和那些民♥主♥党人争辩
My debate is with Democrats
那些想妥协的人 背弃了我们理想的人
who want less, who betray our ideals.
诺亚 你第一次来找我的时候说了什么
Noah, when you first came to me, what did you say?
我很愤怒
I'm angry.
而你怎么跟我说的
And what did you tell me?
我很愤怒
I'm angry.
看到没 看看你俩
See? Look at you two.
你俩简直一模一样
You're two peas in a pod.
你想要的是什么
What did you want?
你来找我时的目标是什么
What was your goal when you came to me?
要阻止另一个...
To stop the other...
不 不 不 还记得吗
No, no, no, no, no, no. Remember?
关于政♥府♥你是怎么说的
What did you say about the government?
我们需要将它彻底摧毁
That we need to burn it down.
它被控制了
It's rigged.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
看到了吗
You see?
她不是敌人
She is not the enemy.
敌人...在外面
The enemy... is out there.
现在 我们先明确一下
Now, let's be clear here.
这次投票...这次出兵叙利亚的投票
This vote... this vote to put boots on the ground
总统是不欢迎的
in Syria is not welcomed by the president.
连我们的同盟都不欢迎
It's not even welcomed by our allies.
这是被极端主义者所推动的
It is being driven by ideological extremists...
你是说我是极端主义者吗 参议员
Am I an ideological extremist, Senator?
还没到你发言的时候 参议员
You'll have your 15 minutes, Senator...
我 一个两名工作人员都被
Me, a man who-who had two people on his staff killed
-叙利亚恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀掉的人 -维塔斯议员 够了
- by-by Syrian terrorists... - Senator Wheatus, please!
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表