剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
《吃脑外星人》前情提要
Previously on BrainDead...
♪那颗陨石里全是虫子
♪现在它们入侵了特区
♪在你脑子深处
♪是它们的栖身之所
♪古斯塔夫继续尽力调查
♪罗谢尔在猫的断层扫描中找到了虫子
♪症状包括平衡问题
♪思想控制 以及听力损失
♪安东尼是联调局的
♪挺帅的小伙 也许这是为什么
♪加雷思挖出了他的陈年脏事
♪艾比自杀后
♪安东尼陪在劳蕾尔身边
♪约炮的时候可以指望上他
♪卢克结束了停摆
♪让瑞德非常非常生气
♪加雷思也有个特殊朋友
♪特殊的性感朋友
♪安东尼看起来不错 但等等
♪为什么他好像听不到劳蕾尔说什么呢
你说什么
What'd you say?
♪脑袋爆♥炸♥ 血压药物
♪全新的螺旋蝇哦 兄弟
♪拿出刀的那家伙
♪只不过是公共电台的
♪粉丝
什么
What?
我说 "抱歉我去睡沙发了
I said, "Sorry about sleeping on the couch.
我好像不小心睡着了"
I think I nodded off."
你听不到我说话吗
Can you not hear me?
有一点
Oh, a bit.
你说什么
What'd you say?
"抱歉我去睡沙发了
"Sorry about sleeping on the couch.
我好像不小心睡着了"
I think I nodded off."
那只耳朵好一点吗
So that ear's better?
是吧
Uh, yeah.
估计是因为我的耳鸣吧
It's probably my tinnitus.
我昨晚没发现你有耳鸣
I didn't notice it last night.
总是早上的时候比较严重
Well, it's always worse in the morning.
你睡得好吗
How'd you sleep?
还好
Well.
-你呢 -不错
- You? - Good.
我得去工作了
I have to get to work.
是外勤人员会议 我不想迟到
These field office meetings. I hate being late.
-我能用你的浴室吗 -当然
- Can I use your restroom? - Sure.
安东尼 你换了床单吗
Anthony, did you change the sheets?
是啊 我希望你不介意
Yeah, I-I hope that's all right.
我这人有些强迫症
I, uh... I can be a bit anal,
然后那上边有 你知道
and there was a... you know,
一些湿渍
a wet spot.
那脏的放哪去了
Where are the dirty ones?
在储藏室
In the pantry.
我看你有洗衣机 就扔进去了
I saw you had a washer, I just threw them in.
还是得说 希望你不介意
Again, I hope that's all right.
劳蕾尔
Laurel?
没事 没关系的
Yeah, yeah, it's all right.
太好了
Good.
我闻起来就像头公牛
I smell like an ox.
我晚点打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you later.
谢谢你给了我美好的一晚
Thanks for a great night.
怎么 他做了什么
Why? What did he do?
没什么 他只是一只耳朵听不清
Nothing, he just had trouble hearing in one ear.
-我的天 他是虫人 -别这样
- Oh, my God, he's a bug man. - No, stop.
他在你睡着的时候洗了你的床单
He's cleaning your sheets while you're sleeping?
说真的 这是男人一般会做的事吗
Seriously, is that something guys usually do?
好吧 我回去工作了
Okay, I'm getting back to work.
劳蕾尔 他是虫人 他可能会杀了你
Laurel, he's a bug man. He could kill you.
他说了什么
What did he say?
什么都没说 他急着出门
Nothing. He had to rush off.
没错 去和其他虫人交流
Right, to commune with other bug people.
你们的眼神就像我疯了似的 我可有理有据
You're looking at me like I'm crazy. I'm making sense here.
如果他受感染了 为什么劳瑞尔没有
If he was infected, why wasn't Laurel infected?
因为你睡在了沙发上
Because you were sleeping on the couch,
至少你是这么说的 所以虫子只搞了他
at least that's what you said, so the bugs just got to him.
好了 我们能回到话题上吗
Okay, can we return to the subject here?
这就是话题
This is the subject.
我们怎么对付疾控中心
What do we do with the CDC?
我又给吴打了电♥话♥ 他想帮忙
I called Wu again. He wants to help,
但他在工作上遇到了一些政♥治♥阻力
but he's running into some political headwinds at work.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
他需要某人给他在疾控中心的上司施加压力
He needs someone to apply pressure to his boss at the CDC.
-我们要怎么做 -不是我们做
- How do we do that? - We don't do that.
是你做
You do.
不不
No, no.
我不能跟我哥哥说这些事
I can't talk to my brother about this stuff.
他是非常实际的人 他会觉得我们疯了
He's very practical. He'll think we're insane...
如果你说我们在调查吃脑虫子就肯定会
Yes, if you tell him we're investigating brain-eating bugs.
但莱姆病和寨卡热和这些一样诡异
But Lyme disease and Zika are just as weird as this.
我们都接受了 但它们其实是同种寄生虫
We've come to accept it, but it's the same type of parasite.
好了好了 我想想办法
Okay. Okay, I'll think on it.
太好了
Good.
然后 这些给你
And, uh... I'm leaving these.
-这是什么 -给你虫人的镇静药
- What are those? - Sedatives to give to your bug man.
我才不会给他什么镇静药
I'm not giving him sedatives.
弄清他是否被感染的唯一办法
The only way to know if he's clean
就是给他做个造影扫描
is to give him a CAT scan,
我们都知道虫人不愿意那样做
and we know bug people don't want that.
还有...
And, uh...
给你的指节套
Here are some brass knuckles, too.
我要回去工作了
I'm going back to work.
能不能别叫他们"虫人"了 拜托了
Can you stop calling them "Bug people," Please?
拿回去
Take those.
那是昨晚跟你滚床单的人吗
So is that who you were sleeping with last night?
什么
What?
昨晚我打电♥话♥感谢你帮我解决阿玛兰特的事
I called back last night to thank you for the help with Amarant
是个男人接的电♥话♥
when some guy picked up.
想象一下我有多惊讶
Imagine my surprise.
不 不是他
No, it wasn't him.
不是 那是谁
No, so... who was it?
某个人
Just someone.
也对 我的生活人尽皆知
Oh, that's right, my life's an open book,
而劳蕾尔...
but Laurel...
是安东尼 联调局那个
It's Anthony, Anthony the FBI guy.
你们是认真交往的吗
Oh, yeah. Is it serious?
不 当然不是 劳蕾尔才不会玩真的
No, of course not. Laurel doesn't do serious.
我今早怎么老被人攻击
Why am I being attacked this morning?
你意识到没 你从来不给人第二次机会
Have you noticed, you never give guys a second chance?
他们只要做错一件事 你就甩了他们
They always do one thing wrong, and you drop them.
天哪 是真的吗
Oh, my God, is that true?
我们是势利眼 承认吧
We're snobs. Face it.
希利家的孩子
The Healy children.
没人能达到我们的标准
No one's up to our standards.
好吧
Okay.
我要去见几位军人了
Got to address the troops.
你在干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing?
没什么事 你呢
Not much. What about you?
你懂的 拯救世界
Oh, you know, just saving the world.
要是我今早...
I'm sorry if I was...
表现有点怪的话 对不起
weird this morning.
怪的不是你 是我
Oh, you weren't the weird one, I was.
把我婆婆妈妈洗床单的样子暴露出来了
Showing you my feminine cleaning side.
如果这是你最糟糕的一面 那就没事
If that's the worst thing you show me, we'll be fine.
今晚一起吃晚餐吧
You want to get dinner tonight?
不行
I can't.
我今晚要参加聚会
I'm supposed to go to this party tonight
庆祝政♥府♥恢复运作...
for the government reopening...
话说 你想一起来吗
Actually, do you want to come?
这是工作活动 不会有党派之争的
It's a work event, everybody trying to be bipartisan.
好啊 听起来很有意思
Yeah, sounds fun.
不 一点也不好玩
No, it doesn't.
-挺有意思的 几点 -八点
- No, it does. What time? - 8:00.
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表