剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
《吃脑外星人》前情提要
Previously on BrainDead...
♪加雷斯看到瑞德在做些...♪
♪他从没见过的怪事♪
♪他听从人生哲理♪
♪你有小秘密♪
♪那我还是关上门吧♪
♪他全都告诉了劳蕾尔♪
♪知道他也觉得很疯狂之后她轻松了很多♪
♪他们引出了女王♪
♪用杂♥志♥猛打一通♪
♪它流血受伤了但没死♪
♪卢克与中情局会面♪
♪"我们知道虫子的事"他们说♪
♪可是哎呦喂 他们和瑞德一伙的♪
♪加雷斯惊慌失措♪
♪所以劳蕾尔穿着睡衣抱了他♪
♪迪恩大概满脑袋都是虫子♪
♪而劳蕾尔知道他知道她知道♪
♪瑞德真的想要一块♪
♪那便当盒里的东西♪
♪当有我在场的时候♪
♪请千万不要提猴脑♪
我
I...
什么
what?
我还以为你会高兴
I thought you'd be happy.
我不知道我什么感觉
I don't know what I am.
所以 中情局跟你说了情况
So, the CIA briefed you?
对 鲍伯·伊森斯坦 局长的局长
Yeah, Bob Isenstadt, the director's director.
-他说人们脑袋里有虫 -是的
- And said there are bugs in people's brains? - Yes,
就是你说的那一切
everything you said.
真正的中情局吗
The real CIA?
你很失望 是不是
You're disappointed, aren't you?
-你希望这是你专属的事 还是 -不不
- Y-You wanted it to just be your thing or... - No. No.
这是关于虫子的事 劳蕾尔
Look, I-it's about bugs, Laurel.
你是对的 我错了 好吗
You were right, I was wrong. Okay?
他为什么要告诉你这些
Why did he tell you this?
是安全简报
It's a security briefing.
总统候选人也会得到类似的汇报
The same thing the presidential candidates get.
我还是不明白
Well, I still don't get it.
-他需要我们别插手 -他...
- He needs us to stand down. - He--
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
他需要你别再挡他们的道
He needs you to stop getting in the way.
听着 他们在处理这事了
Look, they have a handle on this.
他们在撒谎
They're lying.
行了吧 劳蕾尔 别这样了
Okay, come on, Laurel. Stop it.
不是每件事都是阴谋论
Look, not everything's a conspiracy.
他们做了什么 他们处理了什么
What are they doing? If they have a handle on it, what is it?
他们准备拘押瑞德·维塔斯
They were about to take Red Wheatus into custody,
但你和你的朋友碍事了
but you and your friends got in their way.
你对瑞德做了些事
You were doing something with Red last night
这让他们没法扣押他
and it-it kept them from taking him in.
你们昨晚有对瑞德做什么吗
Were you doing something with Red last night?
那就是了 你们得让开
Then, come on, you need to stand down.
让专业人士做他们的工作
Let the professionals do their job.
不行
Nope!
我不相信
I don't believe it.
等等 他具体是怎么说的
Wait, what did he say exactly?
他说中情局在处理 我们碍他们事了
He said the CIA is on top of it, and we're getting in their way.
这一点都不符合逻辑
That doesn't even make any sense.
我们怎么碍事了
How are we getting in their way?
我们去杀瑞德脑子里的虫子 让他有警觉了
We warned Red by trying to kill the bug in his head.
但这怎么就让他们无法逮捕他了
But why can't they arrest him anyway?
实际上
Actually,
这是个好问题
that is a good point.
-谢谢你 -我不知道
- Thank you. - I don't know.
但这是好事 我是说 他们知道了
But this a good thing. I mean, they know.
他们在展开行动
They're pursuing it.
你相信吗
Do you believe that?
那还能是什么
Well, what's the alternative?
中情局局长被感染了
The CIA director is infected.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们还是需要瑞德
We still need to get to Red.
他脑子里的是女王
He's got the queen in his head.
受伤的女王
The injured queen. You hit it.
是 但我觉得这没有什么区别
Yeah, but I don't think that made a difference.
可能有 可能有
It might have. It might have.
中情局很担心
The CIA is worried.
所以他们才要阻止我们
That's why they're trying to stop us.
我们太接近真♥相♥了
We got too close.
瑞德想要给钱让你去拍纪录片
Red offered you money for your documentary.
不如你去和他面对面谈一谈
Why don't you meet with him to discuss it?
对 然后我们让他再次交出女王
Right. And then, we can get him to give up the queen again.
结合收入和支出账户
Combined receipts and expenditure accounts,
建立了临时
uh, established to temporarily
持有基金后退还
hold funds which are later refunded
或付给其他...
or paid into another...
议员
Senator?
有什么发现
What do you have?
那是片沼泽 一片语言沼泽
It's a swamp, it's a language swamp.
农业授权那里有些蹊跷 但我需要时间
There's something in the farming authorization, but I need time.
我没有时间了
I don't have time.
-我现在就要辩论了 -只要一天时间
- I need to argue right now. - Just give me a day.
我会找到他们想藏的东西
I'll have the thing they're hiding.
我不能要求再等一天了
I can't ask for another day.
这预算简直是逻辑的艺术结晶
This budget is a dialectic work of art.
别说什么艺术了 赶紧去做
Stop talking about art, and just do it.
主席女士 我想请求委员会
Uh, Madam Chairwoman, I would like to ask the committee
-我们能否... -对不起
- if we could... - My apologies,
主席女士 我有一个小问题
Madam Chairman, I have a quick issue.
我想要求委员会成员进行投票
I-I was hoping to argue for a vote.
就一件小事 女士
Just one quick thing, ma'am.
今天是我们向伊♥拉♥克♥战争中
Uh, today is the day when we honor...
美国土著老兵表达敬意的日子
Native American Iraqi War veterans.
我提议
And I would argue that we
推迟关于预算的事务
delay all budgetary business for another day,
换一天不用向伊♥拉♥克♥战争老兵中的
a day when we are not honoring Iraqi War veterans
美国土著人表达敬意
who are Native American.
我们很多人要下会
Now, many of us have to rush to,
赶去礼拜
uh, church services from here.
维塔斯议员
Senator Wheatus.
到
Yes?
你举手了
You have your hand up.
是的
Yes.
我想说
I just want to say,
我觉得我们今天应该投票
I think we should vote today
因为
because...
你懂的
...you know.
本着同情的精神
In the spirit of compassion
以及尊重我们受伤士兵中的
and deference to our wounded warriors
印第安人
of the Indian-- uh, uh,
美国土著的
of the, uh, Native American,
信仰 我建议我们
uh, persuasion, I suggest that we
延迟到明天
delay until tomorrow.
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么回事
What was that?
-什么怎么回事 -你的表现
- What was what? - Your performance.
我们还剩12天
We've only got 12 days left.
我们没时间浪费了
We don't have a day to spare!
你以为我不知道吗
Don't you think I knew that?
你太软弱了
You're weak.
你身心俱损
You're falling apart.
看看你的虫后
Look at your queen.
她要死了
She's dying.
滚出去
Get out of here!
你不行了
You can't hack it anymore.
我要接手
I'm taking over.
除非我死
Over my dead body.
这不关乎你我
This isn't about you and me.
如果我们内讧 他们就赢了
If we fight amongst ourselves, they win.
没错
Exactly.
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表