剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
Are you gonna say something?
好 先生 再见
Uh-huh. Okay, sir. Bye-bye.
会 如果你说的话
Yeah, if you are.
抱歉 工作的事
Sorry. Work.
没关系 红酒还是白酒
No problem. Red or white?
我不喝 我不碰酒了
Oh. I'm okay. No wine for me.
我在净化自己 你们真该试试
I'm on a cleanse. You guys should really try it.
小麦草和甜菜
Wheatgrass and beets.
《永远鲜活》这本书里看来的
It's from this book, Forever Juice.
真的很棒
It's amazing.
我以为劳蕾尔才是去加州的人 不是你
I thought Laurel was the one out in California, not you.
你们读过今早《华尔街日报》
Did you guys read that Wall Street Journal editorial
关于停摆的社论吗
this morning about the shutdown?
毁灭性的停摆
Devastating takedown.
-真好笑 -对啊
- It was hilarious. - Yeah.
艾比 你为什么放弃天才大奖
Abby, why'd you give up your Genius Grant?
我愿意为那奖做任何事
I would've killed for one of those.
我不知道 我读了小说
Ugh, I don't know. I read the novel.
我不觉得写得很好
I didn't think it was very good.
而且我需要钱
And I needed money.
而且这世界非常失控
And the world is so out of control.
对 但加入帮助美国崛起
Yeah, but Help America Rise?
再度崛起
Again.
他们在试着挽救局面
They are trying to turn things around.
这是从何说起
Where is this coming from?
我真不喜欢
I really don't like
民♥主♥党对待政♥治♥分歧的方式
the way Democrats always treat political differences
好像不同意见的人一定是疯子
like the opposition has to be insane.
可你放弃了天才大奖
Yeah, but giving up your Genius Grant--
这种变化实在太怪了
I mean, it-it's just... it's such a weird change.
为什么 是你回到华盛顿给哥哥工作
Why? You're the one who's back in D.C. working for her brother.
是你大学毕业后
You're the one who hasn't completed
连一部纪录片都没做出来
a single documentary since college.
劳蕾尔是说
Laurel's just saying that...
我知道她什么意思
No, I know what she's saying,
但一直以来我只能自己努力
but I've always had to fend for myself.
没有家里的财力可依靠
No family money to rely on.
也没有参议员哥哥来提供工作
No senator brother giving me a job.
我为自己的生活
And what is the problem
承担责任有什么不对吗
with me taking responsibility for my life?
我不想年届四十 回首一生却...
I don't want to be 40 years old and looking back on my life...
艾比
Abby...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我得回家了 抱歉
I have to get home. Sorry.
我一直都是共和党
I've been a Republican my whole life.
迈克尔·巴内基参议员
这是抢椅子游戏 参议员
It's a game of musical chairs, Senator,
而你没抢到
and you just lost your chair.
共和党已经不是原来的样子了 参议员
It's not the same party anymore, Senator.
我们两边一度合作共事 比如
Our two sides used to work together. Like...
罗纳德·里根和众议院议长奥尼尔
Ronald Reagan and "Tip" O'Neill.
他们是酒肉朋友 可看看你
They were drinking buddies. But look at you here.
看看这些办公室
I mean, look at these offices.
你加入我们就能得到最佳办公室
You come to us, and you'll get the best office on the floor.
还有呢
What else?
你可以拥有决策权
You can have the gavel.
给你1200万竞选公职
And $12 million in PAC money.
你觉得总统会是谁
And who do you think will be president?
你也可以继续待在共和党
Or you can stay a Republican,
瑞德会在右♥派♥找别的人跟你竞争
and Red will run someone against you from the right.
中间派现在都这种处境 你也清楚
That's what happens to moderates now. You know that.
我们成功了
We did it!
劳蕾尔 我们说动他了
Laurel, we flipped him!
你的情报很可靠
Your information was good!
劳蕾尔不在这儿 参议员 都还好吧
Laurel isn't here, Senator. Is everything all right?
当然 我们说动了巴内基
It sure is. We turned Barneki.
他会变换阵营
He's crossing the aisle.
太好了 我们人数又能过半了
That's great. We'll have the majority again.
太他妈对了
Damn right.
我开始爱上这比赛了
Got to love this game.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
太棒了
It was great.
他就这么崩溃了
He just crumbled.
告诉他中间派的处境了吗
Did you tell him what happened to moderates?
嗯 明早有发布会 到时候宣布
Yeah. We have a press conference tomorrow morning to announce it.
我迫不及待要看共和党的反应了
I can't wait to see the Republican faces.
你还好吧
You all right?
很好啊
Yeah.
吻我
Kiss me.
斯嘉丽 我弄疼你了吗
Scarlett, am I hurting you or...
没有 继续 感觉太棒了
No, more. It feels so good.
太棒了 来
So good. Here.
好吧 其实我们真不必这么做
Okay. We really don't need to be doing this.
不 我想 注意
No, I want to. Look, watch.
看到没
See?
感觉不错吧
Doesn't that feel good?
宝贝儿 这招如何
Mmm, baby, how's that?
劳蕾尔跟你谈过 是吗
Laurel talked to you, didn't she?
-什么 -我妹妹跟你谈过
- What? - My sister talked to you.
没
No.
她让你很内疚
She made you feel guilty.
她跟你谈我妻子
She talked to you about my wife.
-我想让你爽 -什么
- I want to pleasure you. - What?
等等
Wait.
我现在就想要你
I want you now.
加油 艾比
Go, Abby!
我是艾比 请留语♥音♥
Hi, this is Abby. Leave me a voice mail.
打给我 艾比
Call me, Abby.
我想我该向你道歉
I think I need to apologize.
我是劳蕾尔
It's Laurel.
你跟斯嘉丽说了什么
What did you say to Scarlett?
我说...你指什么
What did... About what?
斯嘉丽和我一起这事
About Scarlett... being with me.
和你一起 如今通奸是这么说的吗
Being with you? Oh, is that what they call infidelity now?
你说了什么 劳蕾尔
What did you say, Laurel?
我什么都没说 我有必要吗
I didn't say anything. Why would I?
因为你是我妹 而你就喜欢插手我的事
Because you're my sister and you like to meddle.
卢克 我有自己的生活
Luke. I have a life.
我自己的生活 没时间管别人的事
It's my life. It consumes my time.
是啊 可你总有时间指摘我的生活方式
Yes, and yet you always seem to have time to criticize my life.
我什么时候指摘了
When have I ever criticized?
高中 塔米·比克斯比
High school. Tammy Bixby.
老天爷 你是说皮克西吗
Oh, my God, are you talking about Pixie?
没错 我当时指摘了你
Yes, I criticized you
因为皮克西跟学校里
because Pixie was sleeping
几乎每个男生都睡过 而我
with every guy in school, and I'm...
知道吗
you know what,
今晚我不想再受骚扰了
I'm done being assaulted tonight.
能放我去睡觉吗
Can I just go to bed?
反正别再招惹斯嘉丽 好吗
Just leave Scarlett alone, okay?
等等
Wait a minute.
你为什么觉得我跟斯嘉丽谈过
Why do you think I talked to Scarlett?
天啊 你又跟她上♥床♥了
Oh, my God, you're sleeping with her again.
我没有 真没有
No, I wasn't. Clearly, I wasn't.
因为她不愿意吗
Oh, because she didn't want to?
不是 我走了
No. Look, I'm-I'm going now.
卢克 你都结婚了
Luke, you're married.
-杰曼那么爱你 -晚安
- Germaine loves you. - Good night.
跟你聊天很愉快
This was fun.
这位12岁的小姑娘从此被人称为停摆安妮
The 12-year-old has since been dubbed Shutdown Annie.
但今天早些时候有传言说
But rumors surfaced earlier today of her father's classes
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表