剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
Okay, I think you should go home.
我不是 我不是想要评判你
I'm not... I'm not trying to judge you.
晚安 加雷思
Good night, Gareth.
抱歉 我回头打给你
Sorry. I'll call you.
不用了 别打了
No. Don't.
这事你处理得太糟糕了
You handled this poorly.
你衣服上有点
You have some...
谢谢 甜心
Thank you, sweetie.
参议员们 如果劳伦斯·博赫不到场
Senators, I'm not sure what we can do
提交他的报告 我不知道我们还能做些什么
if Lawrence Boch isn't here to present his report.
我觉得我们应该再找一位特别检察官
I think we should look for another special prosecutor.
打断一下 他失踪一整天了
Excuse me. He's been missing one day.
对 但是劳伦斯·博赫昨晚来找我了
Yes, but Lawrence Boch came to me last night
他跟我说他很担心害怕
and told me he was worried and scared.
他收到了叙利亚恐♥怖♥分♥子♥打来的恐吓电♥话♥
He had received threatening calls from Syrian terrorists.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
是的 参议员 我是认真的
Yes, Senator, I am serious.
我对待叙利亚恐♥怖♥主♥义♥问题非常认真
I take Syrian terrorism very seriously,
博赫先生也一样
as did Mr. Boch.
而且我可以想象他依然如此
And still does, I imagine.
他担心自己会因为在这个委员会所做的工作
He was worried he was being hunted due to his work
而遭到追杀
on this committee.
再一次 我主张换一位新的特别检察官
Again, I would argue for a new special prosecutor--
也许这次能换一位保守派的
perhaps a conservative this time.
我不赞成
I would disagree.
我们继续议程之前还是再等博赫先生一会吧
Let's give Mr. Boch some time before we move on.
拜托 我们得找到这个泄密的人
Come on, we need to find this leaker.
所有赞成继续等待的人
All those in favor of staying the course,
请举手示意
please signify by raising your hands.
拜托
Come on!
我要的是敌情研究
I want oppo research.
这简直是小孩子的把戏
This is child's play.
我查到了六起与有夫之妇的偷♥情♥事件
I've got a half-dozen affairs with married women.
这可不是小孩子的把戏了
That's hardly child's play.
这都是老黄历了 人人都知道卢克那点破事
It's old news. Everyone knows that about Luke.
他妹妹呢 拉娜
What about the sister, Lana?
是劳蕾尔 没有发现
Laurel. Nothing yet.
之前有人说她跟迈克·摩尔睡过
I had a lead that she slept with Michael Moore...
但事实证明并不是真的
...but it turned out not to be true.
什么 是吗
What? It... it did?
什么时候证明的
As of when?
今早 只是八卦流言
This morning. It was gossip.
那三个证人把劳蕾尔和另一个拍电影的搞混了
The three witnesses confused Laurel with another filmmaker.
-你确定吗 -加雷斯 咱们说回工作行吗
- You're sure? - Gareth, please, can we get back to work here?
是的 我确定
Yes, I am sure.
迈克·摩尔在劳蕾尔到达前就离开圣丹斯了
Michael Moore left Sundance before Laurel even arrived.
咱们找几个油漆匠来吧
let's get some painters in here.
墙上这块污渍太难看了
That's such an ugly spot on the wall.
她来了
There she is!
谢谢 谢谢你们所有人 谢谢
Thank you, thank you all. Thank you so much.
第一修正案是今天的赢家
The First Amendment is the real winner here today.
咱们继续奋斗吧
Shall we get back to the good fight?
听说你准备好达成协议了
I heard you were ready to cut a deal.
没有 你从哪听来的
No. Where'd you hear that?
特别检察官说的
From the special prosecutor.
然后他就失踪了
Before he went missing.
真的 我不想坐牢
Well, it's true, I'm not a big fan of jail.
我也是
Neither am I.
所以 什么都别说
So... don't say anything.
说你泄密的事吗
About you leaking?
不用担心
Don't worry.
只要我没进去就行
As long as I stay on the outside.
那是集中营
They're internment camps.
你想把叙利亚难民关押起来
You're planning on taking Syrian refugees into custody.
不不不 只是些建筑
No, no, no, no, no, they're just buildings.
美化市容的
Beautifying the landscape.
是按农业法建的
Part of the farm bill.
好 很好
Oh, okay, good.
那我会发给《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
Then I'll send it to The New York Times.
看看会怎么样吧
Let's see how that goes over.
明天集♥会♥的时候
Tomorrow, when we convene,
你要告诉委员会 关于这些战争言论
you tell the committee you've had a change of heart
你改主意了 你错了
about all this war talk. You were wrong.
凭什么
Why would I do that?
不然我就把你的集中营提案告诉媒体
So I won't send your internment proposal to the press.
我会的
I'll do it.
请便
oh, please.
我还会帮你
I'll help you.
天 我真爱自♥由♥派的天真
God, I love the sweetness of the liberal.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 好啊
The New York Times. Yeah.
只要他们报道出来
Yeah, once they print it,
人们就会恍然大悟
people will come to their senses.
"对啊 集中营"
"Oh, my God, internment camps."
你不明白吗 我会成为英雄
Don't you realize? I'll be a hero.
人们就想要集中营
People want internment camps.
他们希望叙利亚人被关押
They want the Syrians held captive.
我们以前就是那么对日本人的
We did it with the Japanese.
效果很好
That turned out well.
并没损害到罗斯福的名望
Didn't hurt FDR's reputation.
你觉得现在会伤到我吗
Think it'll hurt mine?
我看到了这个 想起了你
I saw this, and it made me think of you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你根本没跟迈克·摩尔上过床
You never slept with Michael Moore.
我就是个蠢蛋
And I was an idiot.
加雷斯
Gareth,
我觉得我们差异太大了
I just think we're too different.
我们的政♥治♥立场 我们的工作
Our politics, our jobs.
但我们好像成功克服了
And yet we seem to make it work.
有时候吧
Sometimes.
我觉得我们该缓缓
I think we should take a break.
好吧
Yeah.
好 没事
Yeah, that's fine.
好
Okay.
再见
Good-bye.
再见
Good-bye.
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表