剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
我在哪里
Where was I?
对
Yes.
我不知道 应该在这里工作吧
I don't know. I guess I-I was here working.
-怎么了 -卢克说他昨晚跟你在一起
- Why? - Luke said he was with you last night.
对 对 这就说得通了
Right. Yeah, that makes sense.
在你家
At your home.
我们可以回来
We can come back...
听着 我觉得不太自在
Look, I don't feel comfortable...
杰曼 你还好吗
Germaine, are you okay?
还好 只是最近这个月
Yeah, it's just... this last month.
她踢得很大力
She just kicks really hard.
你想要我去找医生吗
Do you want me to get a doctor?
不用
No, no.
他们说很快就结束了
They say it'll be over soon.
天啊 她踢我的方式就像有只怪物
God, it's like having a monster inside me,
在我体内
the way she kicks.
-怪物 -对啊
- A monster? - Yeah.
听着 这很奇怪
Look, this is weird.
每次她听到特朗普在电视上的声音
Every time she hears Trump on TV,
她就会大力踢我
she just kicks out.
强大 强大 强大
Strong, strong, strong.
这很奇怪
It's weird.
美国人
...Americans.
看 现在她平静下来了
See, and now she's calm.
-美国第一 让美国再度辉煌 -而现在
- America first. Make the country great again. - And now...
我猜她就是不喜欢特朗普
She just doesn't like Trump, I guess.
杰曼 我认为我们该去医院
Germaine, I think we should go to the hospital.
-没事的 就是不太方便 -我们走
- No, it's fine. It's just inconvenient. - Let's go.
-我们会让美国再度富足 -杰曼
- We are going to make America rich again. - Germaine.
你不应该有这种感觉 这不对劲
You shouldn't feel this way. Not like this.
好吗 走吧
Okay? Come on.
竞选活动持续激化
The campaign continues to heat up,
控诉与反诉甚嚣尘上
with charges and countercharges flying.
重大新闻 特朗普计划无法撼动独♥立♥派
最新民调显示共和党处于劣势
我们唯一确定的是 场面会变得更难看
The only thing that is certain: this will get uglier.
两位候选人已经…
Both candidates have...
吃脑外星人
第一季第十集
你好
Hello?
好 我决定这么做
Okay, so this is what I decided.
本
Ben?
-对 你有空吗 -当然
- Yeah. You got a minute? - Sure.
我认为你是对的
So I think you're right.
我可能有点偏离到1%富人的长篇大论了
I probably went a bit off-track with the one-percent tirade.
-我有点生气 -没关系
- I get a bit angry. - That's okay.
不不 谢谢你的建设性批评
No, no. Thanks for the constructive criticism.
我今天安排了一些关于
So I've got some interviews lined up today
这些极端团体的访谈
about these extremist groups.
请过来 我想给你看一些录像
Come by. I want to show you some footage.
好 我会打给你
Okay. I'll call you.
好 稍后见
All right, later.
情况怎么样 那是超声波图吗
How'd it go? Is that the sonogram?
-这是我妹妹 -情况很好
- Uh, this is my sister. - Uh, it went well.
-一切都很健康 -我们应该早点引产吗
- Everything's healthy. - And should we induce earlier?
不不 我们应该没问题的
No, no. We should be fine.
有办法更清晰地看到胎儿头部吗
Is there anything clearer of the fetus's head?
没有 怎么了
The, uh... No. Why?
这里的超声波图总是这么暗吗
Is the sonogram always so dark there?
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我只是觉得应该对杰曼进行
I just think it would be good to-to do
全面产前健康检查
a general prenatal rundown on Germaine's health.
我刚做了
I just did.
胎动检查结果是正常的
The kick tests were normal.
她没有感染链球菌B
She was negative for strep B...
卢克 杰曼很痛苦
Luke, Germaine is in a lot of pain.
你还能做些什么 医生
What else can you do, Doctor?
我们可以做生理活动评估
Well, uh, we could do a biophysical profile,
结合超声波应力测试
combine a stress test with an ultrasound.
但你得下次再带杰曼来
But you'll have to bring Germaine back;
-我们今天没准备 -我可以带她来
- we're not set up for that right now. - I can do that.
好的 那我去安排时间
Okay. Uh, I'll arrange a time.
好 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
怎么了 劳蕾尔
What, Laurel?
劳蕾尔 怎么了
Laurel, what?
杰曼去办公室不是去找你的
Germaine didn't come to the office to talk to you.
她是来找我的
She came there to talk to me.
为什么
Why?
因为她觉得你出轨了
Because she thinks you're cheating.
我没有出轨
I'm not cheating.
昨晚十一点你在哪里
Where were you at 11:00 p.m. last night?
工作 怎么了
At work. Why?
她问我你是不是跟我在一起
She asked if we were together because you told her
因为你告诉她你在我家
you were at my apartment.
你怎么说的
What did you tell her?
别再让我为你撒谎 卢克
Don't make me lie for you, Luke, ever again.
我没有出轨
I-I wasn't cheating on her.
我跟中间派的人在一起
Look, I-I was with the moderates,
-商讨如何应对这疯... -胡说八道
- thinking through how to deal with this craz... - That is such crap.
什么
What?
别撒谎了 如果你是跟中间派的在一起
Stop lying. If you were with the moderates,
-你就会对她实话实说 -我...
- you would've told her that. - I...
我...
I...
我知道
I know.
我不知道我为什么那么做
I don't know why I do it.
我不想总是解释
I don't want to have to e-explain myself.
回家后我不想讨论一整天发生了什么
I go home, I don't want to talk about the whole day.
这样简单得多 就像霍尔顿·考尔菲德
It's so much easier. It's-it's like Holden Caulfield lying.
霍尔顿·考尔菲德 《麦田里的守望者》主人公
经常习惯性撒谎
-不是真的... -你知道
- It's not really... - Do you know
要相信你有多难吗
how hard it is to believe in you, Luke?
我每天都在办公室为你辩护
I go to the office every day and defend you
告诉选民们
and tell the constituents
-你是个多棒的人 -我在努力做出改变
- what a great guy you are. - Look, I-I'm trying to make a difference.
你知道参议院就快变成无政♥府♥状态了吗
Do you know how close the Senate is to anarchy?
这不是借口
That is not an excuse.
我不是找借口 我只是说
I'm not saying it's an excuse. I'm-I'm just saying
这就像罗斯福...
it's like JFK...
少来了 别扯罗斯福那一套
Oh, come on. Do not use the JFK thing.
我不是什么完美的人 劳蕾尔
I'm not a perfect person, Laurel...
这跟完美无关
It's not about being perfect.
我是叫你不要四处瞎搞 这要求又不高
It's about not screwing around. That's not a high threshold.
完美的标准在这里
Being perfect is here.
别背着你怀孕九个月的妻子乱搞只到这里而已
This is not screwing around on your nine-month-pregnant wife.
请你照办
So do it.
还有别再让我为你撒谎
And don't make me lie for you again.
我也想相信你
I want to believe.
你在参议院的作为正在改变现状
What you're doing in the Senate makes a difference,
超乎你的想象 但你得保持诚实
even more than you know, but you have to stay true.
你不会再胡来了吧
You'll stop doing whatever you're doing?
好的
Okay.
来得正好
Oh, good. Just in time.
抱歉 我有事耽搁了
Sorry, I got delayed.
没事 一切都很好
No, everything's good.
我会把编辑好的视频给你看
I'll show you what footage I got afterwards.
来吧 我只是想在你进来之前先告诉你
Come on. I wanted to catch you before you came in.
这个人并不知道这个采访是
This guy doesn't know the interview is
关于极端组织的 所以你什么都别说
about extremist groups, so don't say anything.
-他以为是什么 -他认为是关于
- What's he think? - Uh, he thinks it's about
民♥主♥党和共和党关系的采访
Republican/Democrat relationships.
劳蕾尔 嗨
Laurel, hi.
嗨
Hi.
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表