剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
Does your candidate really want to be suggesting that?
喂
Hello.
是我
Hey, it's me.
是不是太晚了
Is it too late?
我
I...
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我还没睡 怎么了
I'm here. What's up?
我只想确定一下你是否还好
I just wanted to make sure you're okay.
你还好吗
Are you?
我很好 我只是
I am. I'm just, um...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你没必要这样的
You don't have to do this.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-那不是故意叫你过来的借口 -加雷思
- It's not just an excuse to have you come over... - Gareth.
-我都不知道我信不信 -我明白
- I don't even know if I believe this. - I know.
你想要的话我们可以啪啪啪
We can have sex if you want.
不用 嘘 没事的
No. Shh, it's okay.
这个世界怎么了
What is happening in the world?
一如既往
Same thing as usual.
分崩离析
Disruption.
人们不喜欢常态
People don't like normal.
我喜欢常态
I like normal.
这正是我喜欢你的原因
That's why I like you.
你们会把虫子赶走吗
You'll keep the bugs away?
会
Yes.
我们正要结束对希利参议员的审查
We're wrapping up our vetting of... Senator Healy,
接下来将对他的家庭情况进行更细致的挖掘
and moving on to a closer look into his family.
我了解到你和希利参议员的妹妹
I understand you had some interaction
劳蕾尔有些交往和联♥系♥
with Senator Healy's sister, Laurel.
劳蕾尔·希利
Laurel Healy was brought in
在附录Q中的审讯规定下被带走
for over 12 hours of intensive questioning
并进行了超过12小时的集中询问
under an Appendix Q scenario,
关于她与叙利亚的一个恐怖组织之间
regarding her possible connection
可能存在的某种联♥系♥
to a terrorist group in Syria.
实际上 还在公开调查中
Still an open file, actually.
她在这当中有什么牵连
Her involvement?
她有些相当激进的想法
She had some pretty radical ideas
来解释所谓的毁灭性头部受伤
to explain the catastrophic head injuries.
有多激进
How radical?
"可以预见的
"An expected default
由邮政系统必须缴纳养老金
"by the Postal Service on required contributions
至邮政退休人员健康福利基金所带来的违约"
to the Postal Service retiree health benefits fund..."
你能别说了吗
Can you stop talking?
我脑子都快炸了
It's kind of making my head explode.
这仅仅意味着
It just means...
稍等一下 斯托克韦尔
One second, Stockwell.
你感觉怎么样
How are you doing?
挺好的
Fine.
元数据
Metadata.
抱歉 什么
I'm sorry, what?
元数据
Metadata.
我仔细看了瑞德笔记本上的那篇Word文档
I went through the Word document on Red's laptop.
财政预算
The budget.
文档显示了他在财政预算中
It shows all the corrections
做的所有修改
that he made in the budget.
-然后呢 -在哪里都找不到任何
- And? - There were no alterations
变更或者修改
or corrections anywhere else,
除了一个地方
except for one area.
在预算中的其中一节
There were two dozen corrections
有二十多处修改
in one section of the budget.
哪一段
Which section?
农场法案
The farm bill.
农场法案
The farm bill?
对 瑞德关心的一切
Yeah. Everything Red cares about
都在农场法案里
is in the farm bill.
所有的修改都在那一节
All the corrections were there.
我得走了
I have to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
看看农场法案那一节
Look in the farm bill section.
为什么 里面有什么
Why? What's in it?
我不知道 但找找看
I don't know, but look.
希利女士
Ms. Healy?
你好 不知道你
Hello, I'm wondering if you have
是否有空聊聊你哥哥
a minute to talk about your brother?
作为审查过程的一部分
As part of the vetting process,
我们得深挖一下家族史
we have to dive deep into family history,
看看有没有什么潜在的不利因素
checking into any potential liabilities.
好的 很好
Okay, great.
你对虫子有什么看法
What do you think about bugs?
你说什么
Excuse me?
虫子
Bugs.
你对它们有什么看法
What do you think of 'em?
你最近
H-Have you been, uh,
有没有注意到
noticing a larger amount of them
特区的虫子比以前多了
than usual in D.C.?
我没明白你的问题
I don't understand.
我们向一位联调局探员了解过...
We talked to an FBI agent...
安东尼·奥诺费奥
Anthony Onofrio?
你为什么会想到这个人
Why do you say that name?
我跟他分了手
I broke up with him
可他不太能接受
and he didn't handle it well.
所以他滥用职权
So he abused his position and
把我弄到了联调局暗牢审讯我
interrogated me at an FBI black site.
真的吗
Is that true?
真的
It is.
你以前从没有过这样的言论...
So, you-you never said anything, uh, like...
"虫子吃掉了参议员们的半个脑子
"Bugs are eating half the brains of senators
将他们变成了行尸走肉"
and turning them into zombies"?
这不是玩笑吧
Seriously?
说得也是
I know.
虫子
Bugs?
我知道了 猴脑
Okay, monkey brains.
它能把瑞德脑子里的虫子
That's how we get the bugs
弄出来
out of Red's head.
你不太方便吗
Bad time?
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry, I didn't
你在跟别人谈话
know that you were in a meeting.
这是什么
What is this?
-猴脑 -什么
- Monkey brains. - Excuse me?
猴子的大脑
Brains from a monkey.
我在唐人街搞到的
I got 'em down in Chinatown.
把这个带着去找瑞德
Take them into the Red meeting.
它能引出虫后
It's the carrot to draw out the queen bug.
我去 这么大味
Oh, God, they smell.
是啊
I know.
我喷了好多古龙水掩饰味道
I tried to hide it with cologne.
-真的假的 -如果不能直接干掉瑞德
- Are you serious? - If we're not gonna kill Red,
就得引出虫后
we need to draw out the queen bug.
-放包里就行 -天啊
- You know, let's just put it in here. - Oh, my God.
我觉得你暗地里其实挺喜欢的
I actually think you secretly like this.
才不是 这就是我
No, actually, no. This is my face
不喜欢某样东西时的表情
when I don't like something.
你跟波尔谈话的时候发生什么了
Hey, what happened at your interview with Pohl?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我接到电♥话♥说进展不是很顺利
I got a call that it didn't go well.
我觉得我没戏了
I think I'm out of contention.
肯定是因为外遇的事吧
It was about the affairs, right?
我觉得不是
No, I don't think so.
不是 那是什么
You don't? What do you mean?
他们手里有暗牢审讯的全部资料
They had everything from the black site interrogation.
我觉得他们以为我是个...疯子
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表