剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
They're not facts.
-那 -别说了
- Well... ?- Just shh. Stop.
喂
Hello.
安东尼 好啊
Anthony, hi. ?
如何
How'd it go?
什么问题
What-what problem?
怎么了
What?
抱歉 节哀
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
不是我们的原因
It had nothing to do with us.
但你来这儿想带她走
But you came here to take her?
是 但她心情本来就沮丧
Yeah, but she was depressed.
她生活中发生了很多变故
There were a lot of changes in her life.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
她朋友说的
Her friend said.
哪个朋友
What friend?
史黛西·扎拉
Stacie Zara.
今日 政♥府♥停摆
重大新闻
维塔斯参议员公开叫板民♥主♥党
开始吧
Hey, let's get this moving.
访谈将持续20分钟
This interview will last 20 minutes.
你那30票到手了吗
You have your 30 votes?
不远了 你那31票呢
Close by. Your 31?
很近了
Close enough.
来吧 自毁职业前途
Here goes. Career suicide.
也是为了美国 吉姆 准备好了吗
It's for the country. Jim, ready?
-好了 -咱们走吧
- Yes. - All right, let's go.
参议院要开工了
Senate's in session.
现在吗 参议员
Now, Senator?
-里边没人 -我们进去就有了
- There's no one here. - We are.
没错 打种族牌
Yeah, that's right, play the race card,
你们这些人专干这个
'cause that's what you people do.
"你们这些人"
"You people"?
重大新闻
维塔斯参议员公开叫板民♥主♥党
"你们这些人"
"You people."
看维塔斯参议员多么自然
Do you see how these phrases flow so naturally
参议院就封存法案进行表决
投票结束政♥府♥停摆
就脱口而出这个词
from Senator Wheatus's lips?
亲爱的 你不用担心我说什么
Honey, you don't have to worry about my lips,
因为我说什么都伤不到你 我保证
'cause they're never getting near you, I can promise you.
别想逗我开心
Don't try to cheer me up.
参议院又开工了
Senate is back in session.
主席认可来自马里兰州的参议员
The Chair recognizes the senator from Maryland.
我提议进行一致同意表决
I move for unanimous consent vote.
只有三人出席
Uh, there's only three people here.
一致同意表决只需三人即可
You only need three for a unanimous consent vote.
-开玩笑吧 -不 查参议院条例
- You're kidding? - No, check the Senate rules.
我提议不经讨论和法条修正
I move that the sequestration bill to reopen the government
批准重启政♥府♥的封存法案
be approved without debate or amendment.
有异议吗
Any objections?
没有异议 请支持表决的人
With no objections, all those in favor of calling a vote,
说"同意"
please signify by saying, "Aye."
-同意 -同意
- Aye. - Aye.
反对
Nay.
不 是"赞成"
No, "Aye."
赞成
Aye.
反对者们有不同意见吗 谢谢
All those opposed? Thank you.
一致同意法案全票通过
The unanimous consent bill passes with no nays.
封存法案现在可以开始投票了
The sequestration bill is now ready for a vote.
主席
Chair.
来自马里兰州的参议员已经认可
The senator from Maryland is recognized.
我宣布最短15分钟的点名
I move that the minimum 15-minute roll call
将适用于这次投票
be applied to the vote.
有人附议吗
Do I have a second?
附议
Second.
所有人都赞同15分钟的时限吗
All those in favor of the 15-minute time limit.
-赞同 -赞同
- Aye. - Aye. ?
赞同
Aye.
-开始投票吧 -附议
- Call the question. - Second.
参议院投票表决封存法案 紧急投票终止政♥府♥停摆
我没去找他们 他们自己过来找我的
I did not seek them out; they came to me.
而这些人都是从全国各地
And these folks are patriotic Americans
赶来华盛顿希望能传达
from all over the country who came to Washington
参议院投票表决封存法案 紧急投票终止政♥府♥停摆
他们心声的爱国志士
to let their voices be heard.
无方式者联盟也一样
Same with the No Wayers.
他们听过独一方式者联盟的主张了
They've heard what the One Wayers have said,
而且相信我
and believe me,
无方式者联盟可不是凭空存在的
the No Wayers don't exist in a vacuum.
维塔斯议员发声反对民♥主♥党
法案112-28将
Bill 112-28 will be...
所有参议员请出席进行投票
All senators are needed on the floor to vote.
所有参议员请出席进行投票
All senators are needed on the floor to vote.
维塔斯议员的独一方式者联盟
...Senator Wheatus's One Wayers.
他们不是我的独一方式者联盟
They're not my One Wayers.
她从哪听来这些的
Where is she getting this?
终止政♥府♥停摆的投票正在进行
有什么需要补充的吗 参议员
Is there something you'd like to add, Senator?
有的 可惜不巧
Uh, yes, um, unfortunately,
现在有场投票需要我出席
there is a vote that I'm needed at.
那么不如休息片刻
Well, why don't we break away for a second,
维塔斯议员发声反对民♥主♥党
我们稍后回来
and we'll be right back.
卡拉斯塔纳议员
Senator Calastana.
兰德斯议员
Senator Landers.
查尔斯·莱恩议员
Senator Charles Lane.
议员
Senator...
不
No!
什么 我必须得乘地铁
What? ?I have to get on the subway.
由于政♥府♥停摆 地铁停止运营
拜托
Oh, come on!
临时终止政♥府♥停摆的112-28法案
需51张赞同票方可通过
维科尔议员
Senator Wicker.
53票赞成 23票反对
With 53 ayes and 23 nays,
法案112-28通过
bill 112-28... passes.
封存法案已获通过
瑞德 见到你真高兴
Red, how good to see you.
刚才那15分钟的风头感觉如何
How was your 15 minutes of fame?
你死定了
You're dead.
冲我来吧 我准备好了
Hey, come at me. I'm ready.
不 认真的
No, seriously.
你死定了
You're dead.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你觉得是感染造成的吗
Do you think this is the infection?
让她做出那样的行为吗
That made her do it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我所知的感染不是这样
That's no infection I know of.
她不想做断层造影扫描
She didn't want a CAT scan,
所以就从窗户跳了出去
so she jumped out of a window.
警局报告上说她是头向下着地的
And the police report says that she dove headfirst,
所以没有足够的证据
so there wouldn't be enough evidence.
她当时很沮丧 劳蕾尔
She was depressed, Laurel.
不 是史黛西说她很沮丧
No, Stacie said she was depressed,
但如果史黛西也被感染了呢
but what if Stacie is infected, too?
那就表明被感染的人之间
Well, that suggests some coordination
有着某种协作配合
between infected people.
那说不通
That makes no sense.
我是不是有点臆想症了
Am I getting paranoid?
我不知道
I don't know.
当很亲近的人死去时 你会去寻找原因
When someone close to you dies, you look for reasons.
对了 恭喜
Oh, hey, congratulations.
恭喜什么
On what?
我听说你哥哥让政♥府♥重新开始运作了
I heard your brother opened the government again.
我太专注自己的事了 我都不知道
I'm so self-involved, I didn't even know.
-那真是太棒了 -是的
?- That's great. - Yeah.
安东尼
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表