剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
我们应该考虑
we should consider
将有关农产品补贴的部分抽出来
carving out the section concerning farm provisions.
-我没事 -天啊
- I'm fine. - Oh, my God.
别担心 只是遇上了随机抢劫
Don't worry, it was just a random mugging.
随机还用刀吗
With a knife?
没事 只伤了骨头而已
Yeah, he just nicked the bone.
-怎么回事 -不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
可能是个疯子吧
Some guy, some nut.
我加班到很晚 所以他就...
I was working late and he, you know?
-想杀了你 -不是 我也不知道
- Tried to kill you. - No. I don't know.
-人抓住了吗 -没有 跑了
- Well, did they catch him? - No, he ran off.
我父母要来
My parents are coming in.
你相信吗 对我来说这就够了
Can you believe it? That's just what I need.
-我能做点什么 -不用
- What can I do? - Nothing.
我几小时后就出院了
I'm out of here in a few hours.
他们可不想让人住院
They don't like keeping you in the hospital.
我已经做了口供
I gave the police my statement.
别可怜我 拜托
Don't pity me, please.
只会让我更难受
It'll only make it worse.
我没有可怜你
I'm not pitying you.
上次我们聊天的时候 你
Just the last time we talked, you...
你向我求婚
you asked me to marry you.
我喝醉了
I was drinking.
只是开玩笑
I was just joking.
我 我不知道
I didn't, I-I didn't know.
想想我们的工作和这些事 根本不可能
No, I mean, it makes no sense with everything and our jobs.
我接到电♥话♥的时候很担心
When I got the call I was worried.
我以为你死了
I thought you died.
我经常把事情想得很戏剧化
I have an extreme sense of drama.
警♥察♥在上班的最后一天中枪身亡
A cop's last day is the day he gets shot.
你在向我求婚的当天被捅身亡
The day you ask me to marry you is the day you get stabbed.
只是开玩笑
It was a joke.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
-什么 -去所罗门群岛
-What? - To the Solomon Islands.
跟我走 帮我
Come with me. Help me.
帮你做什么
Help you what?
拍纪录片
Make my documentary.
什么
What?
在草屋里
In a grass hut,
烧大蕉给你吃
cooking you plantains on an open fire?
不是
No.
那也不错 不是吗
That wouldn't be bad, would it?
我不会去的 劳蕾尔
I'm not doing that, Laurel.
我不能做你的
I can't be your...
小白脸
...kept man.
我不是那种人
I'm not that person.
那我们以后怎么办
Then what do we do?
该怎么办就怎么办
We do what we need to do.
我留下
I need to stay and...
你离开
...you need to go.
希利参议员
Senator Healy.
伊森斯坦局长 你好
Director Isenstadt, hello.
-你怎么来了 -来找你聊聊 参议员
- What are you doing here? - Talking to you, Senator.
大山来救默♥罕♥默♥德♥了
The mountain is coming to Muhammad.
《古♥兰♥经♥》
大山应该担忧还是荣耀呢
Ah, should the mountain be worried or honored?
事实上 你才是穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥
Actually, you're Muhammad in this equation.
我是大山
I'm the mountain.
那大山想坐下吗
Would the mountain like to sit?
卸下负担
Take a load off?
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
我让你别插手
I told you to stand down.
我说了两次让你别插手
I told you twice to stand down.
是的 我哪里插手了
Yes. And in what way have I not?
你昨天的那个演讲
That speech you gave yesterday,
目的是阻止农业法案
that was designed to stop this farm bill.
没错
Yes, it was.
我为什么不阻止
And why wouldn't I stop it?
因为我们不想让那些入侵的寄生虫知道
Because we don't want these invading parasites to know
我们在对付他们
that we're on to them.
局长
Director,
我是美国参议院投票当选的议员
I'm a duly elected member of the United States Senate.
无意冒犯 先生 没人投票给你
Now, with all due respect, sir, no one has ever voted for you.
所以你有什么资格指点我如何为选民服务
So, don't you dare tell me how to serve my constituents.
我发表演讲是因为我认为那个法案毫无作用
I gave a speech because I think this farm bill is a boondoggle.
我一直都是这么想的
I continue to think it is
我也不在乎你有什么秘密计划
and I don't care what secret plans you have.
都得先通过我
They have to work around me.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
我明白我们之间存在矛盾
I understand that we're at cross-purposes.
你在泄密[流血] 先生
You're leaking, sir.
我没向别人透露任何事
I haven't said a thing to anyone.
我从不那样
That's not how I work.
不是 你在流血
No, you're... leaking.
我得走了
I have to go.
没错
Yes.
你该走了
You should.
我要去参加一场投票
I have a vote I need to get to.
看来你对当局长并不感兴趣吧
I guess you're not interested in the directorate, after all.
那要看情况
Well, that depends.
我将为谁服务
Who will I be serving?
我要做什么
What am I doing?
你想要法案通过
You want the bill to pass as is.
对对 没错
Right, right, good.
你胳膊怎么了
What... what happened to your arm?
这个
Oh, this?
昨晚被抢了 别担心 我没事
A mugging last night. Don't worry, I'm okay.
好的 同意分离农业法案的请举手
Okay, all those in favor of separating out the farm bill?
票数为
I count...
7票支持
seven for,
8票反对
eight against.
希利参议员 你的动议被驳回
Senator Healy, your motion is denied.
预算案将由委员会全票通过
The budget will be voted for, in total, by the committee.
无异议
There will be no bifurcation.
上帝保佑
God help us.
还有别的事吗
Is there any new business?
有的 主席女士
Yes, there is, Madam Chair.
请讲
Yes?
参议员
Senator?
希利参议员
Senator Healy?
你有什么想说的吗
Do you have something you want to say?
没错 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我要反对
I'm protesting.
除非搁置农场法案
I'm not leaving here
否则我不会离开这里
until we table the farm bill.
该法案不会成立
This won't stand.
该法案不能成立
This can't stand.
已经结束了
It's over.
你就是输了 卢克
You lost fair and square, Luke.
不能就这么坐那儿
You can't just sit there.
-那挪我呀 -你这是丢自己的脸
- Make me move. - You're all making fools of yourselves.
他这是在哗众取宠 主席女士
This is grandstanding, Madam Chair.
已经投票通过了
We've had our vote.
这就是软弱的后果
This is what comes from weakness.
我们绝不动摇
We will not be moved.
美国参议院 农场法案争议
现场报道 卢克参议员带头静♥坐♥示♥威♥
我们绝不动摇
We will not be moved!
吸海草也不会让你好受的
Snorting seaweed isn't going to make you feel better.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我已经感觉好多了
I feel better already.
-你病了 -你居然想动我的幕僚长
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表