剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
What?
这显然是关于你的敌情研究
This is about your oppo research, clearly.
你看你 你在批判我
Look at you. You're judging me.
我没有
I am not judging you.
我只是想阻止瑞德利用对你不利的材料
I'm just trying to keep Red from using stuff against you.
什么材料
What stuff?
你真要这样
You want to do this?
没错 我就是要这样
Oh, I'm raring to do this.
好吧
Okay.
你是不是跟你在乔治城的政♥治♥科学教授睡了
Did you sleep with your poly sci professor at Georgetown,
他是不是把你弄大了肚子 然后你堕了胎
and did he get you pregnant, and did you have an abortion?
那是个复合问句
That's a compound question.
是的 你想我分开问吗
Yes, it is. Do you want me to break it down into parts?
那会挺有趣的
That could be fun.
来吧
Go for it.
-有任何一部分属实吗 -不不
- Is any part of it true? - No, no.
从堕胎问起
Start with the abortion.
我是不是杀了个婴儿 你想知道这个吧
Did I kill a baby-- that's what you want to know.
我跟我政♥治♥科学教授睡了
I slept with my poly sci professor,
文化演变第一杰课 科林·汉基
Cultural Revolution 101, Colin Handke,
但我没怀孕
but I didn't get pregnant.
他们说你跟他睡是为了拿好成绩
They're saying you slept with him to get a good grade.
他们给你看成绩了吗
Did they show you the grade?
-没有 -是B-
- No. - It was a B-minus.
这还不能说明什么 对吧
That doesn't say much about me, does it?
我应该停下来了
I should stop doing this.
不 我还做错了什么吗
No. What else did I do wrong?
我在大学跟多少人睡过
How many people did I sleep with in college?
放下这事吧
Let's drop it, okay?
-到底多少 -这不是好主意
- No, how many? - It's not a good idea.
他们说我跟多少人睡过
How many did they say I slept with?
Twenty-four.
真的吗
Really?
这些是得到确认的吗
Are those confirmed kills?
是你要问的
You asked.
没错 没错 是我
You're right. You're right, I did.
帮我纠正吧
Help me correct the record.
不
No.
告诉我应该是多少
Tell me how many it should be.
多少性接触算是可以接受
How many sexual encounters is acceptable?
怎样你才高兴
What would make you happy?
这不是我要的
This is not about me.
这就是你要的
Oh, it is so certainly about you.
-放下 -你在大学时有多少性接触呢
- Let's drop... - How many sexual encounters did you have in college?
好了 不说这个了 好吗
Come on. Let's drop it, okay?
不行 多少
No, how many?
包括暑假的吗
Are we including summers?
劳蕾尔 我们不该因为这种事…
Laurel, we shouldn't end it like this...
等等
Here.
剩下的你带走
Doggie bag.
劳蕾尔
Laurel...
别说了 等我心情好了再谈
No. When I feel more like it, we'll talk.
我成长在一个保守家...
I come from a conservative fam...
我不在乎 再见
Actually, I don't care. Bye.
快走吧
Go now.
她在大学毕业前后一共有
She had 24 confirmed sexual liaisons
24个性♥伴♥侣♥
in and after college.
黄色标记的就是
You'll find them tabbed in yellow.
24个
Twenty-four.
希利家的还真是人见人爱
The Healys sure do get around.
其中一个情人是一个俄♥罗♥斯♥的交换生
One paramour was a Russian foreign exchange student
叫基里尔
named Kirill.
他是赫鲁晓夫的直系后代
He is a direct descendent of Kruschev.
这其实没什么用 艾什莉
Yeah, this doesn't really help us, Ashley.
做敌情研究的关键
You see, the key to oppo research
在于正中要害
is to hit on that one infraction.
那么 这个要害是什么
So, what is our one thing?
劳蕾尔跟一个共♥产♥党
Laurel slept with her communist
社会政♥治♥学教授上过床 还堕过胎
poly sci professor and had an abortion.
有趣
That's interesting.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
这不是真的
it's not true.
我们怎么知道
Wha... How do we know that?
事实如此
Because we do.
她跟一个叫科林·汉基的教授上过床
She slept with her professor, Colin Handke,
但她没怀过孕 也没堕过胎
but there was no pregnancy or abortion.
好吧
Okay.
艾什莉
Then, Ashley...
去找些别的我们能用上的资料
...find out what else we can use.
好的 参议员
Yes, Senator.
加雷思
Yeah, Gareth.
我们谈谈
Let's talk a minute.
好的 参议员
Yes, Senator.
楼下SRB-54的人
Yeah, my friends down at SRB-54
说你想进去
said you tried to get in the door?
是的
I did, yes.
-为什么 -我是您的幕僚长 参议员
- Why? - I’m your chief of staff, Senator.
我需要了解您所有行动的方方面面
I should be aware of all aspects of your operation.
是 但这方面你还是别碰了
Yes, but I'd rather you not touch upon this aspect.
为什么
Why?
因为这是我的事
Because it's mine.
明白了吗
Do we understand each other?
明白
Yes.
很好
Good.
你好 劳蕾尔
Hello, Laurel.
我需要律师吗
Do I need a lawyer?
人人都需要律师
Everyone needs a lawyer.
我现在需要律师吗
Do I need a lawyer now?
这个嘛
Well...
先关上门我们再谈
let's close your door and find out.
有什么问题
What's the issue here?
泄露事件 向克劳迪娅·蒙那多泄露
The leak. The leak to Claudia Monarch
关于中情局简报的事
about a CIA briefing.
显然 你哥哥跟你说过此事
Your brother apparently told you about it.
他告诉你的
He said that?
是
Yes.
现在的问题在于
And now the question is:
是不是你透露给媒体的
did you tell the press?
卢克说了什么
What did Luke say?
他认为是你透露给媒体的
He thinks you told the press.
你想阻止战争 所以就说出去了
You wanted to stop the war, so you leaked.
如果我说不是我呢
And what if I said I didn't?
那最好了
That would be good.
是真的吗
Is it true?
是
Yes.
克劳迪娅·蒙那多的遭遇跟朱迪思·米勒一样
Claudia Monarch has been given the full Judith Miller.
前《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》记者
因在一起中情局特工身份泄露事件中
拒绝透露来源而被判处监禁
她被关起来了 我觉得她撑不了多久
She's in jail, and I don't think she'll last that long.
她会不会说你是泄露者呢
Will she mention your name as the leaker?
不会
No.
好 那么我的建议是
Okay. Then this is my instruction to you:
不要把这次谈话的内容告诉任何人
don't tell anyone what we said here.
明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
I understand.
很好 那就这样了
Good. That's it.
找我什么事
What do you want?
你负责楼里的网络吗
You handle I.T. for the office?
他们让我管的时候我才管
I handle I.T. when they let me handle I.T.
大多数时候 他们却不让我♥干♥正经事
More often, they just bitch and bitch and bitch.
所有参议员办公室的网络都是你负责吗
You handle I.T. for all the senator offices?
对 怎么了
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表