剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
《吃脑外星人》前情提要
Previously on BrainDead...
♪这节目里的角色♪
♪真是一刻都不得闲♪
♪不是太空虫子♪
♪就是接吻♪
♪说实话我也搞不明白♪
♪真是越来越让人郁闷♪
♪所以我休假去看了别的节目♪
《荒野大镖客》前情提要
Previously on Gunsmoke...
♪帅气的美国法警马特♪
♪完美姿势 牛逼帽子♪
♪因为一个枪手来到镇子而烦恼♪
♪阿马里洛的警长吉姆♪
♪勇敢地想要逮捕他♪
♪坏人拔枪快击倒了他♪
♪马特也别打败♪
♪不得不在床上躺了一周♪
♪医生认为他好多了♪
♪但是他把了把脉并且摇了摇头♪
♪他的朋友说"马特你疯了"♪
♪"别这么自傲 放手吧"♪
♪他在楼梯边射杀了他♪
♪因此正义得以延续♪
亲爱的议员
感谢您给我的机会 但是我必须提出辞职
我喜欢他
I like him.
是吗
You do?
是啊 那个新实习生
Yeah, the new intern.
犹太小孩 对吧
Jewish kid, right?
加里 你是犹太人吗
Hey, Gary, are you Jewish?
一半吧
Half-Jewish.
你另一半怎么了
What happened to the other half?
说实在的 我是犹太人♥民♥的朋友
But, seriously, I'm a friend of the Jewish people.
我在红海里游泳 我会摸鹅卵石
I swam in the Red Sea, I touched the cobblestones
就在我们的主和救星跪过的地方
where our Lord and savior knelt.
你见过我的幕僚长加雷斯了吗
Have you met my chief of staff Gareth?
是的 我是说 没有
Yes. I mean, no.
实习生加里 见见加雷斯
Well, Gary the Intern, meet Gareth.
加雷斯 加里 加里 加雷斯
Gareth, Gary, Gary, Gareth.
真是件好事
It's a good thing
他不惧怕那谣言
he's not afraid of the rumors, huh?
我 什么谣言
I-- what rumors?
我办公室的所有实习生都会死得很惨
All the interns in my office dying horribly.
都只是不幸的巧合罢了
It's all just a bad coincidence.
我相信你会打破诅咒的
I'm sure you'll break the curse.
真高兴你能加入我们
Hey, it's good to have you on board.
让我们给他们好看吧
Let's give them hell.
议员 要不要我写关于战争投票的声明
Senator, do you want me to work up a statement on the war vote?
不用
No.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
关于输掉战争投票
About losing the war vote.
我们被要求发表一篇声明
We've been getting calls for a statement.
我们没有输掉战争投票 伙计
We didn't lose the war vote, buddy.
-没有吗 -没有
- We didn't? - No.
我们只需要重新定义"胜利"
We just need to redefine "Winning."
发生的这些事就叫胜利
What happened was winning.
是吗
It was?
去一趟SRB-54房♥间 好吧
Go to Room SRB-54, all right?
就在楼下
It's downstairs.
那就是你有段时间挺担忧的房♥间
That's the room you were upset about for a while.
我需要你去拿些东西
I want you to pick up something.
告诉他们 我们已经准备好释放它了
Tell them... we're ready to release it.
释放什么
Release what?
它
It.
然后 帮我准备明天开个记者招待会
And, uh, set up a press conference for me for tomorrow.
参议员
Senator,
你还信任我吗
do you still trust me?
还... 我当然信任
Do I...? Of course I do.
-怎么了 -只是您好像在做一些
- Why? - You just seem to be making moves
我不理解的事情
that I don't understand.
加雷斯 兄弟
Gareth, buddy.
你就是我的汤力水
You... you are my tonic.
你就是我的压舱物
Y-You are my ballast.
每当我过分的时候 我都会指望你
Whenever I go too far, I look to you
来帮我看清形势
to help straighten me out.
这就是信任
That's trust.
我们行动起来吧
Let's get crackin'.
好吗 这世界需要拯救
All right? The world needs saving.
亲爱的议员
感谢您给我的机会 但我必须提出辞职
你真可爱
You are so cute.
真可爱
Yes, you are.
你知道你很可爱
You know you are.
你可真是个坏女孩
Oh, what a bad girl you are.
好啊
Okay.
你想要些花吗
You want, you want some flowers?
给你
Here you go.
来吧
All right, come on.
加油 使劲
Come on, push.
你可以的 宝贝
You can do it, baby.
使劲 使劲
Push, push.
很好
Oh, yes.
给瑞德·维塔斯的吗
For Red Wheatus?
美国政♥府♥预算
这是两党预算
This is a bipartisan budget.
人们在华盛顿指指点点时
As many around Washington were pointing fingers,
我们真抓实干
we pulled up our shirt sleeves.
这便是成果
And this is the result.
重大新闻 民♥主♥党引进平衡预算
我们与多数党领袖阿玛兰特达成共识
We have the agreement of Majority Leader Amarant
将在48小时内对此预算进行委员会投票
to bring this to a committee vote in 48 hours.
我们可以在华盛顿敲定此事
We can get things done in Washington.
开什么玩笑 48小时
You're kidding me. 48 hours?
不能让别人觉得我在故意阻挠
I can't be seen as an obstructionist.
这是你的人和我的人一起谈判出来的
This was negotiated by one of yours and one of mine.
对 艾拉 但他们政见相同[在一张床上]
Yes, Ella, but they're in bed together.
-什么 -不是真在一张床上
- What? - No, not literally.
政见相同
Political bed together.
你没发现他们做了什么吗
Don't you see what they've done?
他们将极左派与极右♥派♥拉到了一起
They've brought together the extreme left and the extreme right.
他们秘密商谈了这事
They negotiated this in secret.
-谁知道他们怎么回事 -你肯定知道
- Who knows what the hell's in it? - Oh, you know what's in it.
都是老一套 政♥治♥恩惠
It's the same thing that's always in it-- pork.
她为他提供军队 他以医保作为交换
She gave him military. He gave her health care.
然后让我们喜忧参半
And we're all gonna be unhappy and happy in the same proportion.
细节才是关键 参议员
God is in the details, Senator.
细节才是一切的关键
God is always in the details.
-立即推迟投票 -不行
- Now, push this vote off. - I can't.
独一方式者联盟就在我门口
I got friggin' One Wayers at my door.
如果你能在预算中发现异议
Look, if you find something objectionable in here,
我会推迟投票
I'll delay the vote.
凡事总会有异议
There's always something objectionable.
给你48小时
You have 48 hours.
有什么需要吗
What do you need?
-召集所有人 -现在吗
- Everyone. - Now?
就现在 我现在需要所有人
Yes, now! I need everyone now!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 只是受够了
Yeah, just sick of it.
-什么 -受够了尔虞我诈
- What? - The gamesmanship.
愚蠢低能的国会小团体
The stupid moronic tribalism of congress.
下♥贱♥的招数
The dirty tricks.
退后十步才能前进一步
You can't take one step forward without taking ten steps back.
-你在帮助人♥民♥ -我没有
- You're helping people. - No, I'm not!
我还不如去摆个柠檬果汁摊
I'd do better opening a lemonade stand.
没事了
It's okay.
去吧
Go.
召集大家
Get everyone.
美国政♥府♥预算
听好了
Listen up!
这不是预算
This is not a budget.
这是个地雷阵
This is a field of land mines.
我们不知道有多少地雷
Now, we don't know how many there are.
但我们知道它们的确存在
But we do know they are there.
不然他们会给我们一个可搜索的PDF文件
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表