剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
我会...啥
Am I... What?
去税收舞会
Going to Tax Prom.
我不知道那是什么
I have no idea what that is.
就是由税收说客组织的舞会
It's a prom run by tax lobbyists.
简称税收舞会
Tax Prom.
国会工作人员盛装打扮 喝个烂醉
Hill staffers dress up, get drunk,
讨论保罗·克鲁格曼的理论
argue about Paul Krugman,
还有人在路边呕吐
vomit on the sidewalk.
挺有意思的
It's pretty fun.
我分不清你是认真的还是在开玩笑
I can't tell if you're being serious.
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
你想去吗
You want to go?
为什么民♥主♥党人这么难搞
Why are the Democrats being so difficult?
你知道摄像机是关着的吧
You know the cameras are off, right?
你和你的社♥会♥主♥义♥朋友们
You and your socialist friends
现在就可以结束这痛苦
can end the pain right now.
只要坐下来听听我们的提议就行了
Just sit down and listen to our offer.
什么提议
What offer?
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
明早九点 我们在玉米饼之夜见
Tortilla Nights, tomorrow, 9:00 a.m.
我们再详细讨论
We'll lay it out.
希望是个好的提议
Well, it's got to be good.
肯定是好提议
Oh, it'll be good.
他的立法主任怎么样了
What happened with his legislative director?
他有说什么吗
Did he say anything?
没有
No.
但他约我去税收舞会
But he asked me to the Tax Prom.
好样的
Attagirl.
记住...安妮
Remember... Annie.
林肯纪念堂
Lincoln Memorial.
-我去办 -很好
- I'm on it. - Good.
不 别盯着棋盘看了
No, stop looking at the board.
嘭
Boom.
输了
Lose.
你要走也没关系
It's okay to go.
将军
Check.
你该早点将王车易位的 迈克尔
You should have castled sooner, Michael.
古印度防御
The King's Indian defense.
不 抱歉
Nope, sorry.
将军
Checkmate.
再试一次吧
Try again.
奥斯卡 你一步都没走
Oscar, you haven't moved a piece yet.
你走一步我才能走一步
You need to move a piece so that I can move a piece.
这游戏...是这么玩的
That's how... that's how it works.
好吧 奥斯卡 我要...
Okay, Oscar, I'm gonna...
我要倒计时了
I'm gonna count down.
六 五
Six, five,
四
four...
三
three...
二
...two...
911!
快打911
Someone call 911!
我觉得可能是脑弥漫轴索损伤
I think it might be a diffuse axonal injury.
你是医生吗 先生
Are you a doctor, sir?
不是 但我博览群书
No, but I read a lot.
它们在我脑子里
They're in my head!
-快让它们停下 -先生
- Make 'em stop! - Sir?
先生 请躺着不要动
Sir, I need you to lie still.
分散他的注意力 让他冷静下来
Distract him. Calm him down.
它们在我脑子里面
They're inside me!
救救我
Help me!
奥斯卡 听我说
Uh, Oscar, uh, listen to me.
听着 我就要将你的军了
Listen, um, I had you in check.
别想着转移我的注意力
So don't think that you can distract me.
我记得所有棋子的位置
I know where all the pieces were.
你没有将我的军
That wasn't check.
你知道有的 王兵移到D3
you know it was. King's pawn to D3.
象卒... 移到F6
Bishop's pawn... F6.
不 但你当时没移到F6
No, but you didn't move to F6.
我移了 古斯塔夫
Yes, I did. Oh, Gustav!
让它们停下
Make 'em stop!
再坚持一会
Just a little bit longer.
好吧 奥斯卡 后兵移到E4
Okay, Oscar, queen's pawn to E4.
-它们在我脑袋里 -集中注意力
- They're inside my head! - Focus.
注意力集中在棋盘上 后兵移到E4
Focus on the board. Queen's pawn to E4.
卒
Pawn...
哪一个 哪个卒
Which one? Which pawn?
加油 奥斯卡
Come on, Oscar.
你真要让我赢吗
You really gonna let me win?
吃脑外星人
第一季第二集
感谢各位在停摆期来参加这次舞会
Thanks for coming out during the shutdown.
我们都需要找点事做 对吗
We all need to do something, right?
今年税收政策获得了很大的成效
It's been a great year for tax policy.
资本收益减少了2%
Two percent capital gain cuts.
抚养退税抵免
Dependent Care Tax Credit.
没错 让SECA的各项税收
That's right. Conforming SECA Taxes for Professional
顺应专业的服务业务
Service Businesses. Yeah.
现在是时候庆祝了
And now it's time to celebrate.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
来吧 你们准备好迎接税制改革了吗
Come on! Are you ready for some major tax funk?!
女士 我能照张相吗
Ma'am, can I take your picture?
史黛西 天哪
Stacie? Oh, my God.
你怎么会在这里
What the hell are you doing here?
我记得
Last time I checked,
-你不是在加州的成名之路上吗 -是的
- you were in California getting famous. - I was.
我回来弄点钱 你呢
I came back to make some money. What about you?
你在网上有那么多精彩的照片
You had all those amazing photos online.
谢谢 我在为
Thanks. I'm working for...
《点名国会》工作 也是在弄钱
Roll Call, making some money, too.
你能相信吗 我正在变成我妈
Can you believe it? I'm turning into my mother.
你猜我见到了谁 你不会信的 艾比
you know who I saw? You won't believe it. Abby.
艾比·桑默斯 你开玩笑吧
Abby Summers? You're kidding.
我以为她在新几内亚
I thought she was whitewater rafting
-玩激浪漂流呢 -就是啊
- in New Guinea. - In New Guinea. I know.
你也关注她的博客 她变化可大了
You've been following her blog, too? She's changed a lot.
非常大
I mean a lot a lot.
跟我来
Come on.
什么 她在这
What, she's here?
在税收舞会上
At the Tax Prom?
艾比 看我找到了谁
Hey, Abby, look who I found.
劳蕾尔 你好吗
Laurel, how are you?
艾比 天哪
Abby, wow.
-瞧瞧你 -我懂
- Look at you. - I know.
我刚才也是这么说的
I was saying the same thing.
我通常不会参加这种活动 但工作需要
I don't usually come to events like this, but work sent me.
告诉她什么工作
Tell her where work is.
"帮助美国再度崛起"
Help America Rise Again.
是吗
Really?
那不是个右翼团体吗
Isn't that the... right wing group?
如果你说右翼的意思是我们是对的[右♥派♥]
If by right wing? You mean we're right, then...
那么没错
yep.
劳蕾尔 我知道你是民♥主♥党那边的
Look, Laurel, I know you're into Democratic politics,
但你得读读我们的文献
but you have to read the literature.
真的很有道理
It makes a lot of sense.
-我会发些带子给你 -对 她也要发给我
- I'll send you some tapes. - Yes, she's sending me some, too.
艾比 你在博客上说
Abby, uh, on your blog
你上个月赢了天才大奖
you said you won the Genius Grant last month
来写你的小说
to-to write your novel.
没错 但国家都在走下坡路了
Yeah, I know. But why write a novel
为什么还要写小说呢
when the country is going down the drain?
美国梦正受到攻击啊
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表