剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
你的监视真是越来越厉害了 爸
Your surveillance is getting better, Dad.
不是监视 亲爱的
Not surveillance, dear.
是朋友
Friends.
我有许多表示关切的朋友
I have a lot of concerned friends.
你可以告诉你那些"表示关切的朋友"
Well, you can tell your "concerned friends"
我是在帮我哥的忙
that this was a favor I was doing for my brother.
你跟瑞德的幕僚长约会来帮忙
You went on a date with Red's chief of staff as a favor?
他不是幕僚长 那也不是约会 对
He's not his chief of staff and it wasn't a date... and yes.
他刚升职了
He was just promoted.
你知道在这城里
Do you know how easily things
事情有多容易被误解吗
get misunderstood in this town?
去跟卢克说吧 爸
Talk to Luke about it then, Dad.
那不是我的主意
It wasn't my idea.
算了 别
Actually, no,
别跟他说
don't talk to him.
就是我的主意
It was my idea.
事实上
In fact...
劳蕾尔 我知道你讨厌别人说教
Look, Laurel, I know you hate
可是这里变化了 它有毒了
being told anything but the town has changed; it's toxic now,
跟另外一方打交道
and socializing across the aisle
-很可能被误解 -是我 劳蕾尔
- can be misunderstood. - Hey, it's Laurel.
只想打来祝贺你的升迁
Just wanted to call to congratulate you on your promotion.
幕僚长啊
Chief of staff, wow.
别装了 劳蕾尔 根本没人在电♥话♥上
Oh, come on, Laurel, there's no one on the phone.
你就装吧
You're just playing.
等下跟你说 爸
I'll be right with you, Dad.
想看能不能约你出去庆祝一下
Wanted to see if I could take you out to celebrate.
我
I...
当然
Sure.
如果你不介意先去吊唁
If you don't mind going to this wake first.
吊唁
A wake?
好啊
Sounds great.
那到时候见
See you then.
好
Okay.
你为什么这么喜欢反叛你的家庭
Why do you take such pleasure in rebelling against your family?
因为我的家庭就这么喜欢
Because my family takes such pleasure
试图控制我
in trying to control me.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
民♥主♥党党♥鞭♥之争白热化
希利家族的确有玩弄女人的糟糕历史
The Healys do have a sad history of womanizing.
天哪 她来这套
Oh, my God, she went there.
时局不同了
It's a different time.
肯尼迪家族放到现在会被钉死在十字架上
Kennedys would have been crucified today.
我们要狠狠回击她
We'll have to go after her hard.
相当狠
Very hard.
不不
Mm, no, no.
抱歉 妹妹 我需要你
Sorry, sis, I need you.
她有什么保姆问题
Does she have any nanny problems,
停车罚单 种族歧视言论吗
parking tickets, uh, racist remarks?
-只是流言没有证据 -你不需要证据
- Uh, just rumors, no proof. - Why do you need proof?
就说她杀小狗然后收工
Just say she kills puppies and call it a day.
劳蕾尔
Laurel,
你去休息一下吧
why don't you take a break?
不 等等
No, wait.
最后一个阶段快结束时 艾拉在哭
End of the last session, Ella was crying.
她向我坦白了
She confided in me.
她不得不在休会期开始前
She had to put her dog down
杀了她的狗
just before the recess.
我的天哪 你是认真的吗
Oh, my God, are you serious?
就在休会期开始前
Just before the recess
所以她要么是要去度假
so she was either going
要么就是回家去
on vacation or back home to...
筹钱
...raise money.
是的 不管哪个都挺好的
Right, I mean, either way, it's good.
她急着杀了自己的狗就是为了
She hurries to put her dog down so she
可以去...哪里玩
can go have fun... where?
巴黎
Paris.
-不是吧 -她准备去巴黎 -不
- No! - Yes, she was going to Paris. - No.
-不是吧 -这俩人就像食尸鬼一样
- No. - It's like watching two ghouls.
她杀了她的狗是为了
She kills her dog so she won't
不错过去巴黎旅游
miss her trip to Paris.
你不可能写得比这还好了
You couldn't write that better.
所以 我们需要放出风声
So, we need to leak it.
放去哪里好呢
Where, hmm?
《可靠来源》 《点名国会》
Reliable source? Roll Call?
你需要什么吗 参议员
Do you need anything, Senator?
我们需要放出一个故事
Yes, we need to leak a story.
你认识报社方面的人吗
Who do you know at the Post?
那个 卢克
Actually, Luke,
能借一步说话吗
do you have a second?
行 稍等一下
Yeah, just give me a minute.
不 就现在 好吗
No, now, please.
我吃完午饭回来的时候
As I was walking back from lunch,
看到斯嘉丽在艾拉的办公室
I saw Scarlett in Ella's office.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
她只是碰巧在那儿还是
Was she just there or...?
不 她在和艾拉商量事情
No, she was conferring with Ella.
有什么斯嘉丽会成为叛徒的理由吗
Is there a reason Scarlett would turn Judas?
也许有的
Maybe.
好吧 你现在不能解雇她
Well, you can't fire her now.
我不能让她去放出故事
I can't let her leak the story.
她会直接告诉艾拉的
She'll just tell Ella.
你在《点名国会》认识人吗
Who do you know at Roll Call?
认识
Yes?
我就喜欢共和党这一点人
Here is what I love about Republicans:
他们就像是《脱线家族》里的孩子一样
They're like the kids on The Brady Bunch.
史黛西 嗨
Stacie, hey.
-劳蕾尔 你怎么样 -挺好的
- Laurel. How are you? ?- Good.
谢谢你抽空来见我
Thanks for coming to meet me.
所以
So...
你有故事要给《点名国会》
you had a story for Roll Call?
是的
I did.
给 还是你平时喝的
Here, got you your usual.
-伏特加马提尼 -谢谢
- Vodka martini. ?- Thanks,
但是我今晚想来点轻口的
but I think I'm going a little bit lighter tonight.
苏打水加柠檬谢谢
Seltzer and lime.
我这辈子没见过你在酒吧里点苏打水
In my entire life, you've never had a seltzer in a bar.
别这样
Don't do that.
别把你对艾比的那套用我这
Don't do what you did with Abby.
我对
What I did...
史黛西 我不是想
Stacie, I'm not trying to...
你是的
Yes, you are.
你让艾比觉得是她的问题 但并非如此
You made Abby think it was her problem but it wasn't.
是你的问题
It's your problem.
我已经向艾比道过歉了 而且
I already apologized to Abby and...
如果共和党人接手了我们怎么办
What are we gonna do when the Republicans take over?
共和党人就像是《盖里甘的岛》
The Republicans are like Gilligan's Island.
-接手什么 -你知不知道
- Take over what? - ?Did you know
丹麦的儿童贫困率
Denmark's child poverty rate
差不多是美国的四分之一
is, like, a quarter of America's?
-不知道 -他们在孩子到
- No. - They have guaranteed
50岁之前都提供幼托服务
childcare until a child is 50.
这毫无道理 史黛西
That makes no sense, Stacie.
盖里甘
Gilligan!
你知道我昨天在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking about yesterday?
大学
College.
还记得大学的时候吗
Remember college?
-我们的宿舍 -在芬兰
- Our dorm room. ?- There are only
每年只有3起枪击致死案件 3起
three gun deaths every year in Finland. Three.
还记得当时那些男生吗
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表