剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
《吃脑外星人》前情提要
*Previously on BrainDead*
*有人告诉你*
*Somebody told you that*
*有这么个脑袋爆♥炸♥的事*
*This head-exploding thing exists*
*现在你担心这是*
*And now you're worried that*
*生化恐怖袭击*
*It comes from bioterrorists*
*你们议论政♥治♥*
*You argue about politics*
*和跟你意见不合的同事争执*
*With coworkers with whom you disagree*
*让太空虫子进入你的脑*
*Get the Space Bugs in your head*
*太空虫子进入你脑*
*Space Bugs in your...*
*让太空虫子进入你的脑*
*Get the Space Bugs in your head*
*太空虫子进入你脑*
*Space Bugs in your...*
有些脑中有太空虫子的人会感觉到
Some people with Space Bugs in their heads experience
蹒跚 失去平衡或是一只耳朵失去听觉
stumbling, loss of balance or loss of hearing in one ear.
这很正常 因为你的脑子需要找出口
This is normal since part of your brain needs to come out somewhere.
有些脑内有太空虫的人会突然讨厌
Some people with Space Bugs report an aversion
性♥爱♥或是酒精 加上更加喜好蔬菜
to sex and also alcohol, plus an interest in vegetables,
蔬菜汁 还有基本上所有有治疗性的汁液
vegetable juices, and the curative properties of juicing in general.
*让太空虫子进入你的脑*
*Get the Space Bugs in your head*
*太空虫子进入你脑*
*Space Bugs in your...*
*让太空虫子进入你的脑*
*Get the Space Bugs in your*
*让太空虫子进入你的脑*
*Space Bugs in your head...*
我以为我失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
我确实差点死了 有那么一小会
You did... for a while.
劳蕾尔 天啊 你回来了
Laurel, oh, my God, there you are.
爸爸
Dad.
他被感染了
He's infected.
劳蕾尔的爸爸
Laurel's dad.
等等 嘘
Wait, shh.
你又不确定
You don't know that.
-这东西... -离近点再说
- It's this... - Just... get closer.
你得想办法让那东西静音
You need to find a way to silence that.
这一定是劳蕾尔的朋友了
This must be Laurel's friends?
你好 我是迪恩·希利
Hello. Dean Healy.
这是罗谢尔和古斯塔夫 爸爸
This is Rochelle and Gustav, Dad.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you.
你手里这是什么
What you got there?
一个喇叭系统
Uh, a-a speaker system.
你介意吗
Uh, do you mind?
我是不是应该能听到什么 还是...
Am I supposed to be hearing something or...?
古斯塔夫 我们应该 走了
Gustav, we should probably... go.
劳蕾尔 真高兴你没事
Laurel, so glad you're safe.
谢谢
Thank you,
你们俩
both.
你得告诉她
You need to tell her.
说什么 她爸爸被感染了吗
What? That her dad is infected?
对
Yes.
你机器说了不是
Your machine said no.
不 没有
No, it didn't.
它只是停下了
It just stopped.
那就是坏了
It's broken.
看起来是个很简单的概念 对不对
Seems like a simple enough concept, doesn't it?
一人一票
One person, one vote.
可惜没人把消息给到
Too bad no one got the message
在"折磨台"上的议员
to the senators on the "Torture panel."
我们进展到哪了 伙计
Where are we, buddy?
弄好了
We're set up.
您想找什么 议员
What are you looking for, Senator?
这是国会安保录像吗
This is the Capitol security footage?
是的 今天和昨天的 怎么了
Yeah, from today and yesterday. Why?
让我看看
Get me the hallway
情报委员听证会外边的门厅
outside the Intelligence Committee hearing.
那里
There!
这些离开的人 定格在这里
Those people exiting. Freeze frame there.
这两个黑人
Those two black people.
他们是谁 我不是种族歧视
Who are they? And I'm not being racist.
我只是在描述特征
I'm just being descriptive.
如果他们是矮人 我会说"这俩矮人"
If they were dwarves, I'd say, "Those two dwarves."
我觉得你也不能说矮人
I don't think you can say dwarves, either.
幸好他们不是矮人
Well, good thing they're not dwarves.
他们是谁
Who are they?
想想 他们昨天就在这
Come on, they were here yesterday.
鲍勃博士
Dr. Bobb
还有她 蕾切尔什么的
and her, the... Rachel something.
他们是来做什么的
What were they here about?
为情报会议提供信息
Information on the Intelligence meeting.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥同情者
Terrorist sympathizers.
从圣比拿迪卢开始
It starts in San Bernadino.
都到这里了
It comes here.
好了 打印出来
All right. Get that printed up,
准备好明天的听证会上用
and have it ready for the committee today.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我陪你走过去
I'll walk you.
我正想去你那边
I was walking to you.
我先说吧
Let me go first.
好吧 忘了我说的关于虫子的事
Okay, forget what I said about bugs.
我不想让它成为阻碍
I-I don't want that to get in the way...
不 慢着 没有什么会成为阻碍
No, wait, nothing is gonna get in the way.
我们之间已经有太多别的障碍了
We just have so many other hurdles,
我不希望还让你觉得我疯了
and I don't want you to think that I'm insane.
不 当时情况诡异 任何解释
No, it's just a weird time, and any one explanation makes
都跟其他解释一样不合理
just as much sense as any other.
听着 我只想以后表现得正常一点
Look, I just want to act normal from now on.
我只想要汉堡薯条再来杯啤酒
I just want to just get a burger and fries and a beer.
-我不想... -你朋友有麻烦了
- I don't want to... - Your friends are in trouble.
-什么 -你的朋友鲍勃博士和罗谢尔
- What? - Your friends, Dr. Bobb and Rochelle.
他们有麻烦了
They're in trouble.
怎么回事
How?
我老板看到监控录像里
My boss saw surveillance footage
他们离开情报会议
of them leaving the Intelligence meeting,
他觉得跟他们投票失败有关
and he thinks that they had something to do with the failed vote.
他会怎么做
What will he do?
我不知道
I don't know.
它运行正常
It's working.
它没坏
It's not broken.
意思是...
Meaning?
他们改变了频率
They changed their frequency.
他们发现我们盯上了他们
They knew we were on to them,
所以他们改变了频率
and they changed their frequency.
你不能确定吧 古斯塔夫
You don't know that, Gustav.
我确定你得告诉劳蕾尔
I know that you should be telling
她爸爸的事
Laurel about her father.
伙计们 我们得谈谈
Okay, guys, we need to talk.
-劳蕾尔 -你来啦
- Hi, Laurel. - Hi.
你今天...真好看
You're so nice... today.
-见到你真好 -怎么了
- Good to see you. - What?
没什么
Well, uh, nothing.
-你什么意思 -告诉她
- What do you mean? - Tell her.
-不 我... -告诉她
- No, I... - Tell her.
行了 怎么回事
Okay. What?
我们还不是很确定
We're not certain about this,
因为古斯塔夫的玩具出了故障
because Gustav's toy here went on the fritz...
这可不是玩具
Ah, it's not a toy,
而且它也没出故障
and it didn't go on the fritz.
停
Stop.
罗谢尔
Rochelle.
古斯塔夫的机器对于高频率交流有所反应
Gustav's machine reacts to high-frequency communication...
五十万赫兹
500 kilohertz.
所以他能发现谁被感染了谁没有
...and he was seeing who was infected and who wasn't.
特区的大部分都还没有受到波及
Most of D.C. Is largely untouched.
大部分感染发生在国会大厦里
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表