剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
You do?
你不该说话的 参议员
You don't want to talk, Senator.
你应该请一个律师
You want to hire a lawyer.
甚至你说的"是吗"
See, even your two words, "You do""
我都可以用来起诉你
I could use that to prosecute you.
我不是个坏人 但是他们给了我
And I'm not a bad guy, but, you know, they've given me
两百万美元预算来起诉一个人
a two million dollar budget to prosecute someone.
而我猜那个人就是你
And... and my guess is is that somebody is you,
所以请个律师吧
so hire a lawyer.
什么都别说
Don't say anything else.
如果不是我做的呢
And... if I didn't do it?
那就挺好的啊
Well, that'd be good.
但你知道 两百万美元是一大笔钱
But, uh, you know, two million dollars is a lot of money,
所以我总得找出个谁来
so, you know, i'm gonna have to bring them somebody's head
这样钱才算没白花
to justify that budget.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
我要打断你了 参议员
See, I'm-I'm gonna interrupt you there, Senator.
我明天中午会来拜访你的
I'm interviewing you at noon tomorrow.
我建议你最好身边带个律师
I'd suggest you have a lawyer there.
我也会询问你的员工
I'm also interviewing your staff,
包括你妹妹 明天下午三点
including your sister, tomorrow at 3:00.
是的 你妹妹
Yes, your sister.
我很吃惊
See, I... I find it surprising
道德委员会居然同意你
that the ethics committee agreed
雇用亲属当工作人员
to let you hire a relation on staff,
所以换我就会建议你妹妹也找个律师
so I'd tell your sister to get a lawyer, too.
好了 就这样
Anyway, that's it.
很高兴见到你 参议员
And it's, uh, nice meeting you, Senator.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you, too.
什么事
Yes?
我是加雷思·里特
I'm Gareth Ritter.
我是瑞德·维塔斯的幕僚长
I'm Red Wheatus's chief of staff.
你好 你需要什么
Oh, hi. What do you need?
我想知道这间房♥里在做什么
To know what goes on in this room.
去问瑞德 我们有点忙
Talk to Red. We're a little busy.
我是瑞德的幕僚长
I'm Red's chief of staff.
你的职位是什么
What's your position?
立法主任
Legislative director.
那么我的职位比你高 所以
Then I outrank you, so...
让开
step aside.
这件事不行
Not with this.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你好
Hello.
我发现一些事 我们该讨论一下
I have some research we should discuss.
-我们 -对
- We? - Yes.
维塔斯参议员说所有调查结果都要经过你
Senator Wheatus asked that I run all my research through you.
好
Okay.
这是有关卢克·希利的
This is information on sexual relationships
性关系信息
involving Luke Healy.
谢谢 这有点厚
Thanks. It's kind of thick.
对
Yes.
而这是有关劳蕾尔·希利的
And this is the information on sexual relations
性关系信息
involving Laurel Healy.
这份文件
This file?
对
Yes.
看来你叙述得很详细
Looks like you've gone into a lot of detail.
没有 事实上 我这里还有支持信息
No. In fact, I have the supporting information here.
你想要我跟你解释这些文件吗
Would you like me to take you through it?
不不 我想我可以自己处理
No, no. Think I can handle that.
谢谢
Thanks.
我之后应该会找到更多信息
I should be back with more.
很好
Great.
吃脑外星人
第一季第九集
你想见我 博赫先生
You wanted to see me, Mr. Boch?
对 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我 我只有一个问题
I-I just have one question.
我提醒你 我问的时候你可以请律师在场
And I warn you: you can have a lawyer present when I ask it.
不如你先问了
Why don't you ask the question first,
我再决定是否请律师吧
and then I'll decide.
好吧
All right.
是谁泄露特别情报委员会的
Well, who leaked the contents of the Select Committee
中情局简报给你的
CIA briefing to you?
我不需要有律师在场就能回答
I don't need a lawyer for that.
这个消息来自保密来源
The leak came from a confidential source,
宪法第一修正案规定 我不能被强迫
and I cannot be compelled under the First Amendment
透露他们的身份
to reveal their identity.
女士 你了解法律并没有
Ma'am, you understand that, under the law,
提供这种保护
there is no such protection.
你必须回答我的问题
You must answer my question.
谁向你泄密的
Who leaked to you?
博赫先生 我不会回答这个问题
Mr. Boch, I will not answer that question,
而且我永远不会回答这个问题
nor will I ever answer that question.
先生们 请你们逮捕蒙那多小姐
Well, gentlemen, I ask that you place Ms. Monarch under arrest.
你♥爸♥爸还好吗
And how's your dad?
很好
Good.
他推荐我找你的
He was the one who recommended you.
迪恩
Dean.
我想念迪恩
I miss Dean.
-帮我抱抱他 -我会的
- Hug him for me. - I will.
现在轮到儿子有法律问题了
And now the legal problems have passed to the son.
对
Yes.
我被指控泄密
I've been accused of leaking.
特别检察官希望明天能审问我
The special prosecutor intends to question me tomorrow.
谁是特别检察官
Who is the special prosecutor?
劳伦斯·博赫
Lawrence Boch.
听着 我没有泄密
Look, I didn't leak.
那你没什么可担心的
Then you have nothing to worry about.
不幸的是 我想我知道谁泄的密
Unfortunately... I think I know who did.
你仍然可能不会有麻烦
That still might not cause a problem for you,
除非
unless...
我觉得是我妹泄的密
I think my sister leaked.
-你告诉了她 -是的
- And you told her? - Yes.
你为什么向你妹泄密
Why did you leak to your sister?
我在想要不要亲自泄密
I was trying to figure out whether to leak myself.
我决定不这么做 但是
I decided against it, but...
等等
Hold on.
你需要什么吗 参议员
Do you need anything from me, Senator?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
听着 我想要泄密
Look, I was tempted to leak
因为维塔斯参议员在中情局简报内容上
because Senator Wheatus was lying
说了谎并把我们推向了战争
about the CIA briefing and pushing us to war.
所以 你询问了你妹妹的意见
So, you asked your sister's opinion?
还有我父亲的
And my father's.
还有其他人吗
Anybody else?
没有
No.
怎么 我有麻烦了吗
What, I'm in trouble?
是的
Yes.
我需要跟你妹妹谈
I'll need to talk to your sister.
我不会扔下她的
I'm not cutting her loose.
我知道
I know.
如果特别检察官发现你向你妹妹泄密
If the special prosecutor found out you leaked to your sister,
你可能会被判入狱八年
you could be sentenced to eight years in prison.
没我在 不要再跟劳伦斯·博赫说话了
Don't talk to Lawrence Boch again without me there.
还有 我会跟你妹妹聊的
And... I'll talk to your sister.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
你不喜欢我的玉米饼
You don't like my quesadillas?
不 我很喜欢你的玉米饼
No, I love your quesadillas.
那就好 因为那是我唯一会弄的食物
Good, 'cause that's the only food I know how to make.
好了 到底怎么了
Okay, what?
怎么
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表