剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
*我生活的前情提要*
*Previously in my life...*
♪我醒来后来了一杯日常奶昔♪
♪我看一集剧♪
♪为你写下前情提要歌♥♪
♪一些太空虫子爬进了我的耳朵♪
♪让我脑袋爆♥炸♥ 现在我死了♪
乔纳森·库尔顿
♪凯文去抓罗谢尔♪
♪她还手让他难过♪
♪用的是在她冰箱里的火鸡腿♪
♪他们绑起他逼他坦白♪
♪放他走 然后看着他走进♪
♪秘密房♥间SRB-54♪
♪大家一起来♪
♪特别委员会的一些人♪
♪调查脑袋那些爆♥炸♥事件♪
♪获得报告称♪
♪根本不是叙利亚人搞的♪
♪证人是假的♪
♪而卢克在想要不要泄露出去♪
♪告诉她妹妹和他爸爸♪
♪这样他们就能帮他做决定♪
♪复杂的爱与恨♪
♪发生在王与后之间♪
♪它们交♥配♥的方式♪
♪真是我见过♪
♪最恶心的♪
他进去了
He went in there.
谁进去了 凯文吗
Who did? Kevin?
对 就在我们放他走之后
Yeah, after we let him go.
那里做什么的 议员办公室吗
What is it, a Senate office?
不 我觉得不是
No, I don't think so.
他从昨天开始就在里边了
He's been in there since yesterday.
-你在这里待了... -没有
- You've been down here since...? - Oh, no.
古斯塔夫在他电♥话♥里放了追踪器
Gustav put a tracker on his phone.
你怎么想
What do you think?
什么事
Yeah?
54号♥吗
Room 54?
谁寄来的
From who?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我只被叫来送信的
I was just told to deliver it.
床可以更窄点
The beds can be more narrow...
谢了
Thanks.
SRB-54
SRB-54.
那是什么
What is that?
地下室的一间屋子
A room in the basement.
好吧 为什么要讨论它
Okay. Why are we talking about it?
因为那是一个战情室
Because it's a war room.
为谁准备的
Uh, for who?
不 那不是为候选人准备的战情室
No, it's not a war room for a candidate.
是个为战争准备的战情室
It's a war room for a war.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know this?
你听证会上的一个叙利亚异见分子
One of the Syrian dissidents who testified at your hearing--
萨米拉博士 他在那里
Dr. Samira-- he was there.
朱迪 你怎么样
Hey, Judy. How you doing?
不不不 我对办公室没意见
No, no. No, I'm fine with the office.
我已经开始喜欢上了
I'm starting to like it.
但我收到了一个快件 来自SRB
But I got a delivery from someone in SRB...
-54 -54
- 54. - ...54.
那是谁的办公室
Uh, whose office is that?
等等 你确定吗
Wait, are you sure?
那快件就在我手边呢 我是说...
I have the package right here. I mean...
朱迪 不是吧 你是说没有SRB-54
Judy, come on. Are you telling me there is no SRB-54?
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
什么事
Yes?
抱歉
Excuse me.
我是来见议员的
I'm here to meet with the senator.
这里没有议员 先生
There is no senator here, sir.
瑞德告诉我在这里见他
Red told me to meet him here.
-你确定吗 -非常确定
- Are you sure? - Very sure.
他不在这里 议员
Well, he's not here, Senator.
那你是谁
And who are you?
唐
Don.
- 唐什么 - 唐·皮克尔
- Don who? - Don Pickle.
皮克尔 真的吗 你叫这个
Pickle, really? That's your name?
意为酸黄瓜
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
你的职位是什么呢 皮克尔先生
And your position, Mr. Pickle?
立法助理
Legislative aide.
谁的助理
To whom?
参议员 我有点忙
I'm a little busy, Senator.
忙着干什么 你不能就这么占着...
With what? You can't just take...
一个房♥间
...a room.
很抱歉 参议员
Sorry, Senator.
我们这里很忙
We're busy here.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
指控称
...allegations have been made
重大新闻 叙利亚生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥绝密情报泄露
叙利亚参与美国生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
about Syrian involvement with American bioterrorism...
-怎么了 -情报泄露
- What is it? - A leak.
但是现在我私下收到确认
...but now I personally have received confirmation
叙利亚持异见者的证词是伪造的
that the testimony by Syrian dissidents was completely bogus.
一个接近情报委员会的来源给我的独家消息称
In fact, a source close to the committee has told me exclusively
中情局官员西德尼·特勒夫森
that CIA official Sidney Tellefsen
在给委员会的简报中称
briefed the committee that there is no link
叙利亚和近期发生的头部爆♥炸♥没有关联
between Syria and these recent head explosions.
那么 如果这其中没有关联
So, if there's no connection,
为什么瑞德要误导公众呢
why is Red out there misleading the public?
今天的简报令我震惊
This briefing today stunned me.
重大新闻 叙利亚生物恐♥怖♥主♥义♥关联
在我担任参议员的20年中
In all my 20 years as a senator,
我从未像今天听到这个消息那么震惊
I've never been so shocked as by what I heard today.
那么中情局的简报中有什么如此惊人吗
So was there something shocking in the CIA briefing?
还是一直都被夸大了呢
Or has it been overblown?
显然 民♥主♥党将好好利用这一说法了
Obviously, Democrats will make hay with this statement.
参议员 你还好吗
Senator, are you all right?
-挺好啊 怎么了 -新闻
- Yeah. What do you mean? - The news--
你听到了吧
you heard it?
哪部分
Well, which part?
中情局简报
The CIA briefing.
-泄露那事 -是的 先生
- Oh, the leak? - Yes, sir.
你想让我写一份声明吗
Do you want me to work up a statement?
-不用了 -你确定吗
- No. - You sure?
他们说你对中情局简报撒了谎
They're saying you lied about the CIA briefing.
那个新的实习生叫什么来着
What's the name of the new intern?
-杰德 -杰德 实习生杰德
- Jed. - Jed! Jed the intern!
怎么了先生 到 先生
Yes, sir? Yes, sir.
很有热情嘛
Mr. Enthusiasm.
失礼了 好像真是
Sorry. I guess I am.
让艾什莉过来
Send Ashley in.
再给我来一杯这个
And get me another one of these.
好的先生 马上
Yes, sir, right away.
你觉得他能待多久
How long do you think he'll last?
他是个好孩子
Ah, he's a good kid.
他爸妈给竞选捐了钱
His parents gave to the campaign.
好事啊
Oh, good to know.
艾什莉 我最喜欢的非裔美国人
Ashley, my favorite African-American person,
你好吗
how are you?
很好 参议员
Good, Senator.
那就好 那就好
Good. Good.
加雷斯 这是艾什莉·库克
Gareth, this is Ashley Cook.
前国会警♥察♥ 现在担任...
Ex-capitol police, now working as, uh...
你怎么称呼自己的
What do you call yourself?
自♥由♥调查分♥析♥师
Freelance investigative analyst.
没错 没错
Right. Right.
艾什莉在帮忙解决我们的小问题
Ashley is helping us out with our little problem here.
找出泄密的人
Who leaked.
不不不 我知道是谁泄露的
Nah, nah, nah, nah. I know who leaked.
卢克·希利 他是唯一有动机的人
Luke Healy leaked. He's the only one with a motive.
参议员希利和几位国会员工有染
Senator Healy has had affairs with several Hill staffers.
要我细说吗
Do you want a rundown?
-参议员 要我回避吗 -不不
- Senator, do you want me to go? - No, no.
不 不用 你也该听听这些
No, no. You should be in on this, too.
我们不需要你讲这些外遇
We don't need a verbal on the affairs.
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表