剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
It's true. I don't know why it's important,
但他说得没错
but it's true.
过去一整天我都在网上查虫子的资料
All I've done for the last 24 hours is Google bugs.
它们只在30摄氏度产卵 而罗素大厦
They need 85 degrees to spawn, and the Russell Building
只有在中♥央♥空调关闭后才能达到该温度
only hits that temperature after the A/C shuts down.
你上次见虫后产卵是什么时候
When did you see the queen bug spawn the last time?
晚上十一点
11:00 P.M.
-这么说虫后会再出来 -十点半以后
- So the queen will come out again. - After 10:30.
正式通知你
It's official.
我疯了
I'm insane.
理想主义什么时候
Since when has idealism
成骂人的话了呢 参议员
become a dirty word, Senator?
我就是个理想主义者 而且我很自豪
I'm an idealist and proud of...
稍等哦 宝贝儿
One second, baby.
稍等 别急 别急
One second. Patience. Patience.
那就加入进来啊
Then join us.
你说那叫温和 要我说都是废话
What you call moderation I call not giving a crap.
行吧 行吧
All right. All right.
好了 再见 再见
All right, bye. Bye.
我这就去拿
Uh, I'm getting them.
这就去拿
I'm getting...
樱花哪儿去了
Where are the cherry blossoms?
放那儿的花吗
The flowers there?
对 放这儿的花 哪儿去了
Yeah. The flowers there. Where are they?
都蔫了 参议员
They were dying, Senator.
我就扔掉了
I threw them out.
樱花的花期已经快结束了
Cherry blossom season is almost over...
别跟我讲道理 我就要樱
I don't want a dissertation, I want cherry bl...
还没好呢
Not yet.
还没...好呢
No... not yet.
要不去那个房♥间看看
You might try the other room?
够用了
Good enough.
太好了 找到了 我还不确定...
Oh, good. You found them. I-I wasn't sure...
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
修剪得没剩多少了
I cut that one a little close, didn't I?
参议员 晚上好
Senator, good evening.
怎么 你干什么呢
What...? What are you doing?
来这儿谈谈我的纪录片
Just came by to talk about my documentary.
现在不行 请你离开我的办公室
Not now. I need you out of my office.
不然呢
Or?
什么
Wh-What?
你叫我离开你的办公室 不然呢
You said you need me out of your office. Or...?
没什么"不然"
Th-There is no "Or."
我是参议员 而你是无名小卒
I am a senator, and you are nothing.
-你刚在跟谁说话 -不关你的事
- Who were you talking to before? - It's none of your business.
-让我看看 -不 不行
- Let me see. - No, no, no, no.
门在那边 请你离开
There's the door. I need you to leave.
快走 别把我的办公室
Go on. Don't treat my office
当成是巴士站的等候室
like some bus station waiting room.
他遮遮掩掩的 已经出来了
He's blocking it. It's out.
快 快 他们来了 快
Hurry! Hurry, they're coming! Hurry!
放开我
Get off me!
-在哪儿 -桌子旁边
- Where is it? - His desk. There!
朝他耳朵去了
It's going for his ear!
盯紧 盯紧
Watch-watch it! Watch it!
他交给我 上
I got him. Go!
往那边去了
There it goes!
沙发下面
Under the couch!
好
Okay.
你们敢伤害她
Don't you dare hurt her!
见鬼
Damn.
那边 那边 那边
There! There! There!
加里
Gary!
您叫我吗 参议员
Did you need me, Senator?
参议员 参议员
Senator? Senator?
不 不
No! Hey! No!
把你的手
You get your hands...
快滚出去
Get out of here now.
你们输了
You lost.
滚出去
Get out!
实习生加里 打给国会警♥察♥
Gary the Intern, get the Capitol Police on the line.
遵命 参议员
Yes, Senator.
不想被捕的话 现在就走
If you don't want to be arrested, I'd go right now.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国
中♥央♥情报局
希利参议员
Senator Healy.
我是鲍伯·伊森斯坦 你大概不知道我
I'm Bob Isenstadt. You probably don't know me.
我是局长的局长
I'm the director's director.
局长的局长 有这种头衔吗
"The director's director"? Is that an official title?
没有 更像是敬称吧
No, more like an honorific.
我是来做交接的
I'm here for continuity.
流水的中情局长 铁打的我
CIA directors come and go, but I stay, just like crabgrass.
你相当于中情局里的胡佛
You're the Hoover of the CIA?
我们一定能相处愉快 到后面来吧
We're gonna get along fine. Why don't you come on back?
请坐 参议员
Sit on down, Senator.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你是中情局局长的第一人选
You're the top choice for CIA director.
现在说说有意思的
And now comes the fun part.
还有有意思的事
Is there a fun part?
安全简报
The security briefing.
就像总统候选人
Just as the presidential candidates are given
会听取现状和困境的秘密简报
a classified briefing on ongoing programs and dilemmas,
中情局长也一样
the CIA directors get the same.
所以 来吧
So, here we are.
我准备好了
Well, I am ready.
你不介意的话 我先预热一下
Uh, just a few preliminaries, if you don't mind.
这将是我第21次给中情局长做简报
This will be my 21st briefing of a CIA director,
但他们在任时间都不长
but they never get old.
我将告诉你的话
The presidential candidates have been told
总统候选人也将知道
what I'm about to tell you.
此外就没别人了
But no one else.
而你也不能告诉任何人
And you're to tell no one.
或与任何人讨论
Or discuss with anyone.
你明白吗?
You understand?
明白
Yes.
很好
Good.
两个月前 一颗天龙星的陨石
Two months ago, a meteor from the constellation Draco
落在了俄♥罗♥斯♥的车里雅宾斯克省
landed in the Russian province of Chelyabinsk.
陨石内有食肉性的虫子
Inside this meteor were flesh-eating bugs.
目前还不知道它们的名字
Now, we don't have a name for them yet,
但这种虫会从人的鼓膜进入大脑
but these bugs appear to enter through the eardrum of humans,
并吃掉大脑半球的40%
and consume about 40% of the cerebral hemisphere.
即脑胼胝体
The corpus callosum.
受害者
The resulting victim
会发生一些性格上的改变
undergoes several alterations of character.
他们会更愤怒 更易被♥操♥控
They become angrier, more directed,
无论他们之前有哪方面的偏见
and whatever biases they had before,
无论是政♥治♥还是文化方面
whether political or cultural,
程度都会加深
become more aggravated.
不久前 我们还不知道这种寄生虫
Until recently, we did not know the reason
存在的原因
for this parasite,
但现在我们相信
but now we believe
这是外星智慧生物计划的一部分
it is part of an intelligent outside plan
目的是让人类不断内斗
to keep mankind struggling with itself.
我知道这听着不可思议
I know this sounds incredible.
如果是两周前 我自己可能
And as of two weeks ago, I probably would've laughed
也会大笑置之 然而...
such a story out of my office, but...
这是真的
this is real.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我之前听过类似的言论
I, uh... I-I heard something like this.
对 我们知道这点
Yes, we're aware of that.
我们对你有一些要求 参议员
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表