剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
带来了
Yes.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我们不知道我们面对的是什么
We don't know what we're dealing with here.
而且我们没有相应仪器
And we don't have the equipment.
疾控中心有
The CDC does.
我们把这事托付给你了
We're trusting you with this.
有人为了得到这只虫子冒了生命危险
Someone risked their life to get this bug.
古斯塔夫 我是你们这边的
Gustav, I'm on your side.
有38项关于疾控中心预算的修订提议
There are 38 proposed amendments to the CDC budget.
我们将逐条讨论
We'll address them one at a time.
参议员讨论将有
Senators will be limited
五分钟限制
to five minutes in discussing markups.
首先 给纽约疾病控制维护
Uh, first, the proposed $48 million
拨款四千八百万的提议
earmark for disease control maintenance in New York.
我赞成
I move to approve.
我附议
I second.
有不同意见吗
Any discussion?
没有 好的
None? All right, then.
如果没有不同意见 我们就进行投票
If there's no discussion, we'll move to a vote--
事实上 参议员
Actually, Senator,
如果你不介意
uh, if you don't mind.
你反对 瑞德
But do you have an objection, Red?
我只是有点犹豫
Well, I'll call it more of a hesitation.
我在读这本漫画
I'm reading this comic book--
貌似年轻人管这叫 图画小说
I think the young people call it, uh, a graphic novel.
书名叫
It's called, uh,
《准备101 僵尸爆发》
Preparedness 101: Zombie Pandemic.
一个选民给我的
Uh, a constituent gave it to me.
我觉得很好笑
I thought it was funny.
不过
But then, uh,
然后我意识到谁发行的这本书
then I realized who put it out.
正是我们的疾病控制中心
It's our very own Centers for Disease Control.
真实的这个 我们正在讨论的这个
The real one, the one we're discussing right now.
他们发行了一本
They put out a comic book
关于如何抵抗僵尸袭击的漫画
about how to repel a zombie attack.
这只是一种
This was merely a way to get people
让平时不关心疾病的人们
who usually don't care about disease
去了解它的方式
to read about it.
对不起 主席先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Chairman.
我以为我有五分钟
I thought I had five minutes.
你的确有 继续
You do. Continue.
我的问题
Well, my question,
不是关于这个的费用
uh, isn't about the cost of this.
这肯定是微不足道的
I'm sure it's negligible.
我的问题是
My question is this.
疾控中心是否将研究的时间和资金
Is the CDC devoting practical research time
用在了在僵尸末日上
and money to a zombie apocalypse?
好了 这太疯狂了
Okay, that's crazy.
那他们为何在研究吃人脑的虫子呢
Then why are they investigating bugs that eat human brains?
他们没有
They're not.
一位选民告诉我
Well, a constituent told me
疾控中心有位研究员
that a CDC researcher goes
好像叫德克斯特·吴还是什么的
by the name of Dexter Wu or-or Wah--
吴博士
Dr. Wu?
正在调查
...is investigating bugs
导致类僵尸症状的虫子
that take on zombie-like characteristics.
这就是我要说的
This is what I say.
我们正要批准十三亿的预算
We are about to approve a $1.3 billon budget
给疾控中心
for the CDC.
我们对纳税人有责任 要确保这些钱
We owe it to the taxpayers to make sure this money
不会用在更多僵尸漫画书
isn't spent on more zombie comic books
以及僵尸虫研究上
and zombie bug research.
你提议我们延后批准疾控中心的预算吗
You're moving that we delay approval of the CDC budget?
对 直到疾控中心主任能向我们保证
Yes, until such time as the CDC director can assure us
人♥民♥的钱不会被滥用才行
that the people's money isn't being misspent.
疾控中心
你在研究僵尸虫吗
Are you studying zombie bugs?
你在研究
Are you researching
吃人脑的虫子吗
bugs that eat human brains?
我正在研究
Well, I'm doing research into
一种虫子 是的
a bug that, yes,
像是会吃人肉的螺旋蝇
like a screwworm eats human flesh.
停下来
Stop.
-但是长官 -我们的预算被这事推迟了
- But, sir... - Our budget is being held up by this.
这是一位非常值得信赖的人给我的
This was given to me by a very trustworthy--
我不管
I don't care!
华盛顿特区选区
华盛顿特区选区
别说你从哪得到这个的 加雷思
活跃选区重划委员会
委员会提议草案
山岭广场东南1200号♥
1200 Ridge Place Southeast
到第17街东南
to 17th Street Southeast.
好望8600号♥
8600 Good Hope
到第25街
to 25th Street.
大家都觉得你疯了
So, everybody thinks you're crazy.
我来这里让他们放心
And I'm here to calm their fears.
我只是在做我的工作
I'm just doing my job.
什么工作
And what job is that?
瑞德·维塔斯正在扮演选区重划的
Red Wheatus is acting as a clearing house
信息交换中心
to gerrymandering.
他是参议员
Well, he's a senator.
而选区重划只会影响众议院竞选
And gerrymandering only affects house races.
他在为参众两院争取共和党多数
He's working for a Republican majority in both houses.
所以你想展示
So you want to show how
这些选区划得有多离谱
ludicrously drawn the precincts are,
从而让维塔斯参议员难堪并知难而退
embarrass Senator Wheatus into backing off?
对
Yes.
好 我给你一些智慧箴言吧
Okay. So here's some words of wisdom.
政客不会轻易感到尴尬
Politicians don't embarrass easily.
你就会
You do.
我不会
Mm-mm, I do not.
你高年级时老妈还接你放学
Senior year, Mom picking you up from school.
好 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
还有那次你的裤子
And then that time your pants
掉到膝盖 真的很棒
fell down around your knees-- that was good.
玩得开心 我要走了
Have fun. I'm going.
知道吗
You know, the more...
选区划分得越离谱越好
ludicrous the district, the better.
阿雷格尼县
Allegany County.
阿雷格尼县
你们也看出来了吧
So, you see it, too?
对
Yeah.
麦田圈
Crop circles.
拜托 你不可能也疯了吧
Come on, you can't be going crazy, too.
不 我只是说
No, I'm just saying
这有什么意义
what does it mean?
什么都没有 这能有什么意义
Nothing. What could it mean?
你是说有人在将选区重划为
You're saying someone is gerrymandering
麦田圈
districts into crop circles.
这根本说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
因为这些虫子并不来自这个世界
Because these bugs are not of this world.
天 你这几周一直想说这事
Oh, my God, you have been wanting to say that for weeks.
不然你怎么解释
How else do you explain all--?
有无数种理由
A million reasons!
为了人口统计 我也说不清
Demographics. I-I don't know.
可外星生物为什么会
But why would creatures from another world be making
沿着选区画怪圈呢
crop circles out of voting districts?
这根本说不通
It makes no sense.
快看
Look.
那些圈 它们都指着一个地方
The circles-- they're all pointing towards something.
国会山 它们要颠覆政♥权♥
Capitol Hill-- they're taking over the government.
它们的目标是人类
They're coming for us.
别说胡话 好吗
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表