剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
When the American Dream is under attack.
你听了特朗普的话吗
Have you listened to Trump?
这电♥话♥我得接
Ooh. I need to grab this.
是我老板
It's my boss.
她父母都是共和党 但我一直以为
Her parents were Republicans, but I always thought
她在反叛他们
she had rebelled against them.
史黛西 我得走了 我要见个人
Stacie, I have to go. I'm meeting someone.
但我们该找时间跟艾比一块聚聚 女生之夜
But we should have Abby over sometime. Girls' night.
对 灌醉她 搞个反介入
Yeah, get her drunk. A sort of reverse intervention.
-你会跟她说吗 -当然
- So, you'll talk to her? - Sure.
你回来了真好 劳蕾尔
Good to have you back, Laurel.
你在这啊
There you are.
-我在这 -你看起来真美
- Here I am. - You look great.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我感觉像个白♥痴♥ -你看起来不像白♥痴♥
- I feel like an idiot. You don't look like an idiot.
你看起来也不像
You don't either.
想跳舞吗
You want to dance?
不 我想喝点东西
No, I want a drink.
爆头综合症非常真实也非常常见
Exploding head syndrome is very real and very common,
爆头综合症
但并不是头真的爆♥炸♥了
but it's not about an actual exploding head.
次声波可以对身体造成危险
Infrasound can be dangerous to the body,
还有关于声波武器的说法
and there's even been talk of sonic weapons.
但即使在240分贝下
But even at 240 decibels,
头也不会爆♥炸♥
the head could never explode.
你发现特区的人都不喝酒了吗
Have you noticed no one in D.C. drinks anymore?
每届行政管理都有所不同
Every administration's different.
在布♥什♥时代 人们九点就上♥床♥睡觉了
During the Bushes, people went to bed at 9:00.
克♥林♥顿♥时代 早上两点
The Clintons, 2:00 in the morning.
不 不 事情在发生变化
No. No, things are changing.
我朋友一夜间就成了政♥治♥狂徒
My friend became a political fanatic overnight.
上周她还在写小说
Last week, she was writing a novel.
这周她却开始大肆谈论特朗普
This week, she's raving about Trump.
为什么我觉得如果她谈论的是希拉里
And why do I think if she was raving about Hillary
你就不会觉得她有多夸张了呢
she wouldn't be quite so fanatic?
你觉得我比你更推崇党派 是吧
You think I'm more partisan than you, don't I?
你是这么想的吧
I mean, don't you?
我觉得你和许多民♥主♥党人对一切
I think you and a lot of Democrats are tolerant
都很宽容 除了共和党人
of everything but Republicans.
那是因为许多共和党人
That's because a lot of Republicans
都不宽容
are just intolerant.
我不宽容吗
Am I intolerant?
你很...愤世嫉俗
You're... cynical.
但我不...大家都这样
But I don't... Everybody is.
你觉得这里的人曾是理想主义者吗
Do you think people in this town were ever idealistic?
没错 里根就是
Yeah. Reagan.
天哪 你在开玩笑
Oh, God, you're kidding.
我就知道这会惹恼你
I knew that was gonna piss you off.
我觉得来这里的人...
I think people come here and...
都是理想主义者 却把理想赶出了大脑
they're idealists and then they get it beaten out of them.
每天赶走一点点
Just a little bit every day.
然后他们就成了...驱壳
And then they're just... shells of themselves.
但洛杉矶人不会这样 对吗
But not the people in L.A., right?
我们在那才能找到...
I mean, that's where we find the...
真正的理想主义者
true idealists.
我们没在聊天 是吗 我们只是...
We don't really talk, do we? We just...
在反驳对方
contradict each other.
抱歉 我要接个电♥话♥
I'm sorry. I have to take this.
别离开
Don't leave.
你好参议员 稍等
Yes, Senator. Hold on.
他不会高兴的 先生
Oh, he's not gonna be very happy about that, sir.
他已经觉得施皮茨抢了他的位置
He already thinks Spitz took his chair.
我们没有东西可给了
Well, we don't have anything to give.
没问题 我会打电♥话♥
No, yeah, no problem. I'll make the call.
抱歉
Excuse me.
这里是迈克尔·巴内基参议员办公室
This is the Senate offices of Senator Michael Barneki.
我们目前不在 但你可以留言...
We're not in right now, but you can leave a message...
他先利用你的
He used you.
巴内基参议员
Senator Barneki.
是维塔斯的人吗
And this is from Wheatus's man?
没错
Yep.
那可以理解 巴内基是温和派分子
That makes sense. Barneki is a moderate,
而瑞德讨厌他 加雷思告诉你的吗
and Red hates him. Did Gareth tell you this?
没 他刚打给巴内基控制损害
No, he was calling Barneki to do damage control.
很好 我们会去处理
Good. We'll get right on it.
我正在帮助你那患癌症的女孩
Oh, hey, and I'm helping your cancer girl.
我那患癌症的女孩
My cancer girl?
我知道 她是个有真实姓名的真实人类
I know. She's a real human being with a real name.
饶了我吧 你干得不错
Give me a break. Good job.
我们跳舞吧
Let's dance.
当然 何乐而不为
Sure, why not.
你好 我是劳蕾尔
Hi, I'm Laurel.
相信您就是下一位了
I believe you're next.
请坐
Have a seat.
有何能效劳的 罗谢尔...
How may I help you, Rochelle...
多迪耶
Daudier?
他是我父亲
He was my father.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你当时和他在救护车里吗
You were with him in the ambulance?
没错
Yes.
能告诉我怎么回事吗 他们不肯归还尸体
Can you tell me what happened? They won't release the body,
大家什么都不肯说
and no one's saying anything.
这...很难...
It's, uh... it's sort of hard to...
尸检人员说他死于血过热
The autopsy said he died of tepefactisque sanguinem.
就是血液过热
Overheated blood.
-我不太明白 -那不是真的
- I'm not sure I understand. - That's not a real thing.
我是弗农山医院的医师 血液中没有东西
I'm a resident at Mount Vernon, and there is nothing
强大到可以导致颅裂
in the blood that has enough power to open a cranial gap.
就是那么回事 是吗
And that's what happened, right?
我觉得你该和警♥察♥谈谈
I really think you should talk to the police.
希利女士 我在急诊室工作
Ms. Healy, I work in an E.R.
你要说什么
Anything you have to say,
我都能接受
I can take it.
他的头爆♥炸♥了是吗
His head exploded?
他当时有意识吗
Was he conscious?
他说了什么吗
Did he say anything?
说了什么
What?
他说它们在他脑内
He said they were inside him.
我...
I, um...
我要给你看点东西
I have to show you something.
这是一个健康颅腔的
This is a parasagittal scan
纵测扫描图
of a healthy cranial cavity.
这是大脑本来应该的样子
This is what a brain should look like.
昨天一个男人被送入急诊室
A man was brought into the E.R. Yesterday.
他在公园里晕倒了 抱怨头疼得厉害
He collapsed in the park, complaining of severe headaches.
我们为他做了电脑断层扫描
A CAT scan was performed.
这些是什么
What are those?
我不知道
I don't know.
护士觉得
The nurse thought
是设备有些故障
there was something wrong with the equipment.
有时因为设备的磨损
We can sometimes get image artifacts
我们会得到图像伪影
related to normal wear and tear.
所以她又做了一次造影
So she performed another CAT scan.
它们还在那里
They're still there.
是的 但有点奇怪
Yes, but there's something weird.
-什么 -它们动了
- What? - They moved.
这和你父亲有什么关系呢
What does this have to do with your father?
这个人的脑袋也爆♥炸♥了
This man's head exploded, too.
早上好
Good morning,
-多棒的一天 -早
- What a great day. - Hey.
血腥玛丽呢 瑞德
Where are the Bloody Marys, Red?
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表