剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
don't hesitate to call us.
没什么 没什么 我来处理
Nothing. Nothing. I'll handle it.
你对你的伟哥处方药有意见吗 先生
So, you're having problems with your Viagra prescription, sir?
没有
No.
这上面写着"伟哥不在理疗补助范围内"
Says here, "Viagra not covered by Medicaid,"
弗兰尼根先生
Mr. Flannigan.
我不是弗兰尼根先生
I'm not Mr. Flannigan.
我叫加雷思·里特
I'm Gareth Ritter,
我是维塔斯参议员的行政主任
Legislative Director for Senator Wheatus.
瑞德·维塔斯
Red Wheatus?
他是马里兰州的共和党议员
He's the Republican senator from Maryland?
是的 是的 我知道
Yes. Yes, I know.
我是说... 我并不认识他 但...
I mean, I don't... I don't know, but, um...
你需要我找一位高级职员来吗
Would-would you like me to get a more senior staff person?
不 我不需要高级职员
No, I don't need senior.
我就是需要你 我代表维塔斯参议员
I need the sister. I'm here to offer a deal
来这儿提出一笔交易
on behalf of Senator Wheatus.
-事实上我没来过这儿 -你没来过
- Actually, I'm not here at all. - You're not?
没有 如果你哥哥想利用这一点
No. And if your brother tries to use this,
如果他借此给共和党难堪
if he tries to get mileage out of this
从中获得好处
by embarrassing the Republicans,
我们就会彻底否认这次会面的存在
we'll deny this meeting ever happened.
好吧 我觉得我得找个人替我
Okay, I think I should get somebody.
希利女士 距离政♥府♥关闭还有90分钟
Ms. Healy, there are now 90 minutes until the government shuts down.
我的老板已经准备好穿过走廊
My boss is ready to cross the aisle
将选票投给民♥主♥党人
and vote with the Democrats.
他只需要4800万美金用来研究自闭症
All he needs is a $48 million earmark for autism studies.
这是他热衷的一个项目
It's a pet cause of his.
好了 别闹 我今天第一天上班
Okay, seriously, this is my first day...
我要走了
I'm out the door.
这是我的电♥话♥
This is my cell.
90分钟之内让你哥同意 然后打给我
Get your brother's agreement in 90 minutes and call me,
不然我老板就要被迫
or my boss will be forced to stand
站在他的共和党同僚这边了
with his Republican colleagues.
要是任何人发现了这件事 交易就取消
And if anybody finds out about this, the deal goes away.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
不明白
No.
希利女士
Ms. Healy,
10万个公务员的饭碗能否保住
100,000 government jobs depend on
就看你能否在未来90分钟内
you getting to your brother in the next 90 minutes
找到你哥并且让他接受这笔交易
and convincing him to take this deal,
所以我要是你...
so if I were you...
我会跑起来了
I'd run.
卢克 刚才有一位共和党参议员
Luke, you've just been offered a deal
要跟你做一笔预算上的交易
by a Republican senator on the budget.
我们只有90分钟
We have 90 minutes.
你好 是我
Yes, hello. It's me.
爸爸 是的 我很忙
Oh, Dad. Yeah. Yeah, I'm just busy.
好 我就是想打电♥话♥
Yes. I'm just checking in to see
问问你第一天上班情况如何
how things are going on your first day.
挺好的 挺好 再好不过了
It's good. It's good. Couldn't be better.
爸爸 我等下打给你好吗
Dad, can I call you back?
为什么 发生什么事了吗
Why? Is something going on?
没事 就是... 我等会再打给你
No. Just... I'm gonna call you back.
不能在国会大厦里奔跑 女士
No running in the Capitol, ma'am.
走太快也不行
No fast-walking, either.
劳蕾尔 劳蕾尔·希利
Laurel? Laurel Healy?
我是施皮茨参议员
Senator Spitz.
我在你♥爸♥爸的聚会上见过你
I saw you at your dad's party.
是的 你好 卢克在参议院吗
Oh, yes, hi. Um, is Luke on the senate floor?
不在 他10分钟前去吃晚餐了
No, he left for dinner ten minutes ago.
没事吧 你好像上气不接下气的
Are you all right? You seem out of breath.
没事 我是说有事 我...
No. I mean, yes. I...
我想知道他去哪儿了 你知道吗
I need to know where he went. Do you know?
对 几分钟前他在这里 不过又走了
Yes, he was here a few minutes ago, but then he left.
我必须在40分钟内联♥系♥上他
Okay, I have 40 minutes to get in touch with him.
你知道他去哪儿了吗
Do you know where he went?
拜托了 我是他妹妹
Please. I'm his sister.
这是我的驾驶执照
Oh, here's my driver's license.
那时候头发是粉色的 我想当诗人
I had pink hair back then. I wanted to be a poet.
我不知道他去了哪里 但你这样没用
I don't know where he went, but I don't think it was work.
他跟一位女士在一起
He was with a woman.
杰曼 谢谢你
Germaine. Thank you.
不 是位红发女士
No, a red-headed woman.
斯嘉丽
Scarlett?
我是劳蕾尔
It's Laurel.
办公室的人说你在家
The office said you were home.
卢克 我知道你在里面
Luke, I know you're in there.
糟了
Crap.
各位参议员 先生们 等等
Senators, gentlemen, wait.
我们要不要接受这笔交易
Do we make the deal?
我们只需要回答这个 我们只有...
That's all we need to answer, and we only have...
9分钟来做决定了
Nine minutes to decide.
共和党人害怕了
Look, the Republicans are scared.
我建议利用这次机会给他们难堪
I say we use this to embarrass them.
不行 他说了如果我们这样做
No, no, he said if you did that,
他就直接否认
he would deny it.
"他"是谁 说话的又是谁
Who's "He"? And who is talking?
是我妹妹
It's my sister.
我建议接受这笔交易
I say we take the deal.
瑞德需要的是4800万美金的专项拨款
All Red wants is $48 million in earmarks.
或者我们可以利用媒体打击他们
Or we collect on their media hit,
然后再进行交易
then make the deal.
让共和党人关闭政♥府♥吧
Let the Republicans shut down the government.
这会害了他们 还有他们的总统候选人
It's bad for them, bad for their presidential candidate.
他们要搬起石头砸自己的脚
Why would we get in the way
我们为什么要拦着
of them shooting themselves in the foot?
因为那将令10万人失业
Because it's 100,000 people out of work.
抱歉 还有别的想法吗
I apologize. Any other opinions?
他们会让政♥府♥关门
They're gonna let it close.
那才是明智之举
It's the smart move.
天哪 我真讨厌政♥治♥
God, I hate politics.
我是个离异家庭的孩子
I'm a child of divorce.
我跟你哥哥不是认真的
This isn't serious with your brother.
只是
It's just...
发泄压力
blowing off steam.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
我们决定不接受交易
So we're gonna let the deadline pass.
卢克 这不对 只是4800万而已
Luke, this is wrong. It's just $48 million.
没错 但我们眼光要放长远一些
Yes, and we're looking to the long game.
事关谁会成为下届总统
It's about who'll be the next president,
谁能任命下届最高法♥院♥法官
who'll choose the next Supreme Court justice.
嗷 干嘛打我
Ow! What's that about?
-背叛杰曼 -这 这不是背叛
- Cheating on Germaine. - It-It's, it-it's not cheating.
不是你想的那样
Well, it's not what you think. Ow!
-别打了 -你不偷腥我就不打
- Stop it! Ow! - I will as soon as you do.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
-她都怀孕八个月了 -听着 是我错了
- She's eight months pregnant. - Look, it was a mistake.
好吗 我现在就上楼去改正错误
Okay? Now, I need to go upstairs to change.
你满意吗 还是你想继续打我
Are you all right with that, or do you want to hit me again?
我是想 但我不会打 去吧
Oh, I do, but I won't. Go on.
你好
Hello.
你好 我是劳蕾尔 希利
Hi. It's Laurel. Healy.
-那个 -你们不接受
- So... - You're passing?
他们只是
They just...
暂时还不想做交易
don't want to make a deal... just yet.
好吧 不过等你明天看到
Okay, but when you see all those people
一大堆人失业 记得这都怪你
out of work tomorrow, that's on you.
熔壳下方有点奇怪
There's something odd under the fusion crust.
是蜂巢状的结构 但又不是有机体
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表