剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表
是的
Yes.
抱歉 我们这里最近忙疯了
Sorry, we're a bit crazed here, Laurel.
参议员想让所有人都跟进预算的事
The senator needs everyone on the budget,
如果可以的话 你要自己搞定CC了
so you'll be on your own with C.C., if that's all right.
CC是什么
Uh, C.C.?
参议员没跟你说吗
Oh, the senator didn't fill you in?
选民案例处理
Constituent casework.
有八个选民
There are eight constituents
想要见你哥哥
who want a meeting with the senator.
你要调查他们的投诉
You will investigate their complaints--
这里是你哥哥的办公室
this is your brother's office--
然后尽你所能解决他们的投诉
and then you'll do what you can to satisfy their complaints.
这里...
This...
就是你要见他们的地方
is where you'll be meeting them.
然后你把这些笔 帽子 和签名照给他们
And then you'll give them these pens, caps and signed photos.
一切都为了让他们在下一轮选举中投票
It's all about getting them to vote next election,
所以要让他们满意
so just keep them happy.
如果有需要 我在走廊那头 祝好运
I'll be right down the hall if you need anything. Good luck.
大家好 我是劳蕾尔
Hi. I'm Laurel.
你们今天要见的人就是我了
You're all meeting with me today.
我想是吧
I guess.
我今天第一天上班 所以
It's my first day, so, you know...
别为难我
go easy on me.
克莱尔 这里写着你有社保问题
It says here you're having Social Security problems, Claire?
我没有社保问题
I don't have Social Security problems.
是你有社保问题
You have Social Security problems.
好吧 我要怎么帮你解决...
Right. And how may I help you with...
我的...社保问题
my... Social Security problems?
那是疹子 不是先前存在的健康状况
It's a rash, it's not a preexisting condition.
医疗保险的指定医生非常没礼貌
And the Medicare doctor was so rude.
他说
He said, uh,
"那只是个疹子"
"That's just a rash."
疹子
A rash!
我很想把它送给参议员
I really want to give it to the senator.
好的 只是参议员有点忙 所以
Yes. It's just, the senator's a bit busy, so...
你为什么不让我见他
Why are you trying to keep me from him?
是的 是的 她有社保问题
Yes, yes. Hi. She's having Social Security problems.
你为什么不能帮我
Why can't you help me?
不 不 请不要...
No, no, please don't...
请不要让我稍等 就...
please don't put me on hold. Just...
消失的声音
美拉尼西亚唱诗班歌♥曲
你好 是是是
Hello. Yes. Yes, yes.
我在 你好
I'm here. Hi.
对 就是我 要解决社保问题的女士
Yep, that's me. The Social Security lady.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不 不 别...
No, no. No, no. Don't..
不是吧
Come on!
好玩儿吗
Having fun?
当然 怎么会不好玩儿
Yeah, yeah. What's not to like?
很高兴你能来 妹妹
I'm glad you're here, sis.
有熟人在这感觉真好
It's good to have a friendly face.
那是什么
What's that?
一只巧克力做的狗
A chocolate dog.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
你好 我是希利参议员 你叫什么
Hello. This is Senator Healy. What is your name, dear?
好 听着 乔恩
Yeah, well, listen, Joan,
我要你立刻去帮助我的选民
I need you to get your ass in gear and help my constituent,
不然我就个人缩减你40%的附带预算
or I'm personally cutting your incidental budget by 40%.
明白吗
Do you understand?
那就好
Good.
尽管大胆使用我的权力
You know, don't be afraid to use my power.
伯克女士
Ms. Burke.
看来只有咱俩了
Looks like it's just us now.
我不知道该怎么说
I don't even know how to say this.
我的丈夫兰德尔...
My husband Randall...
他不再是我的丈夫了
he's not my husband anymore.
怎么说
He's not?
他的行为举止 说话方式 喝酒习惯...
His manners, his speech, his drinking...
-他需要一个药物和酒精疗程吗 -不是
- He needs a drug and alcohol program? - No.
他以前经常喝酒
He used to drink a lot.
但现在他不喝了
And now he doesn't.
滴酒不沾
At all.
好吧
Okay.
我可能不确定我能帮上什么
I guess I'm-I'm not really sure how I can help.
他是阿尔巴货船上的一名工程师
He works as an engineer on a container ship, The Alba.
他最近刚出海回来 然后...
He just got back from a crossing, and...
我发现了这个
I found this.
我们录下这些作为保险措施
We're recording this for insurance purposes.
我们听到C-744集装箱有动静
We heard a noise inside dry container C-744.
所以我们要打开封条
That's why we're breaking the seal.
我什么都没看见 我们去找船长
I don't see anything. Let's go get the captain.
拿好相机 快
Take the camera. Come on.
兰德尔...
Randall...
那就是我的丈夫
That's my husband right there.
走吧
Let's go.
看着路
Watch your step.
天呐 有东西跑出来了
Oh, my gosh, something got out, man.
-里面是什么 -我不知道
- What's in there? - I don't know.
看起来像块大石头
It looks like a big rock.
-是什么 -那是什么
- What is it? - What's that?
-天呐 -去看看
- Oh, man! - Check it out.
-不是吧 -看...后面有什么
- Come on. - Look... What's back there?
-我可不... -来啊 哥们儿
- I'm not going... - Come on, man.
兰德尔 天...
Randall, God...
-后面没东西... -去看看
- There's nothing back... - Check it out.
兰德尔
Randall...
兰德尔在那艘船上出了事
Something happened to Randall on that ship,
那集装箱里有东西
something that was in that container,
我需要你帮我找出来是什么
and I need your help finding out what.
劳蕾尔·希利吗
Laurel Healy?
有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
不 没有 你去等候室填张表格行吗
No. No. Um, could you just fill out a form in the waiting room,
-我马上就去找你 -不用 其实
- and I'll be right with you? - Oh, no, actually,
-我没多少时间 -先生...
- I don't have time. - Sir...
我现在有客人
I'm with someone right now.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 伯克女士
I'm sorry, Ms. Burke.
你找了警♥察♥或医生了吗
Have you gone to the police or a doctor?
没有 我先来了这里
No. I came here first.
为什么呢
Why here?
那个箱子是你们的
The crate is yours.
我给造船厂打了电♥话♥
I called the navy shipyard.
这次货运是你们签订的
Your office signed off on its delivery.
我们吗 里面是什么
Our office? What was in it?
他们没有说
They didn't say.
94分钟
94 minutes.
突发新闻 共和党即将削减所有预算
离财政决策就只有这么短的时间了
That's all that stands between us and fiscal Armageddon,
只因为 就像许多人认为的那样
all because, as many believe,
共和党人集体疯了
Republicans have collectively lost their minds.
最开始这只是对最高法♥院♥
What started as simple brinkmanship
被提名者的初步紧急政策
on a Supreme Court nominee...
-等等 先生... -已经爆发成为全面战争了
- One second, sir. - ...has now expanded into all-out war
经由指示...
over the direction of our...
他在参议院 你需要什么
He's on the senate floor. What do you need?
知道为什么我们要从俄♥罗♥斯♥
Is there any reason we would have signed off
签订一批集装货物过来吗
on a crate being shipped from Russia?
什么
Excuse me?
但是 如果你需要找人聊聊
But, please, if you ever need someone to speak to you,
请尽管联♥系♥我们
剧集 | 吃脑外星人(2016) | 导航列表