剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
I think I'll call it...
我觉得我要叫它
Fredmeleon.
弗雷德变色龙
Also, I found some other cool things chameleons can do.
我还查了其他变色龙能做到的厉害事
Can we add them?
我们能加上去吗
Please, please, please, please, please!
拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托
Okay, okay. But first,
好吧 但是首先
get in, and let's test the camouflage function.
先进来 我们试试伪装功能
Fred?
弗雷德
Already inside. So excited.
已经进来了 好兴奋
Of course you are. Okay, hit the button on the left.
当然了 好了 按下左边的按钮
Hiro! Hello, Aunt Cass.
宏 凯斯婶婶
What are you guys doing in here?
你们在这里干什么
Hey, uh, what? Hey. Yeah. Yeah.
什么 嗯
Nothing. Just, you know, working on a project for school.
没什么 在研究学校的项目
You know school project?
就是学校项目
Well, hit pause, because I have some very exciting news.
暂停一下 我有一些非常棒的消息
I ran into an old friend who just moved back to San Fransokyo,
我碰到了一个刚刚搬到旧京山的朋友
and...
然后
And?
然后
He has a daughter named Megan, and she's the same age as you!
他有个女儿叫梅根 她和你年纪相仿
W-What are the odds?
多巧啊
What was that? Megan, that's a...
怎么回事 梅根 那真是
name.
好名字
High Voltage busted out of prison, again.
高压电又越狱了
That sounds fun. But, I, uh...
听起来有意思 但是我
can't make it. Uh, Fred's on his way, though.
去不了 但是弗雷德会马上到
Fred is there. Was there.
弗雷德在那里 之前在那里
I mean here, earlier.
我是说 之前 在这里
So, Megan... Yes. I set up a lunch date for you to meet her.
梅根 是的 我给你们安排了一个午餐约会
Date?
约会
That was Baymax.
那是大白说的
I'd love to, but I'm just so busy with school and big sss--
我很想去 但是我忙着做学校项...
school projects!
学校项目
Big school projects!
大学校项目
I'm not taking no for an answer.
我可不接受你的拒绝
You work so hard, Hiro.
你太用功了 宏
You need some normal kid time.
你需要像正常孩子一样放松一下
What's not normal about this?
这有什么不正常的
Hello. I am Baymax.
你好 我是大白
You're roadkill, Fred!
你真垃圾 弗雷德
Wait. Are you lizard guy?
等等 你是蜥蜴人吗
Yes. That's not actually my--
是的 我不叫那个...
I love the new suit!
我喜欢你的新战服
Hey, and you're... also in Big Hero 6.
你也是...超能陆战队的
But lizard guy!
但是蜥蜴人
I-I can't believe you're here!
真不敢相信你就在这里
Please stop squealing. Do I know you?
不要再叫了 我认识你吗
Nope. How about a lizard guy autograph?
不认识 能不能来个蜥蜴人签名
Nice. I can't wait to shove this in Fred's stupid face.
太好了 等不及把这个拍到弗雷德的蠢脸上了
He's gonna be so jealous.
他绝对会嫉妒死
My face is--
我的脸...
I mean, what is wrong with this Fred person's face?
这个弗雷德的脸怎有什么问题吗
Oh, I don't know... Everything! He's the worst.
我不知道 全是问题 他最垃圾了
Have you ever thought that maybe you're actually
你有没有想过也许你才是
the one who is the worst in that brandnew Anyway...
最垃圾的... 不管怎么样
We're here because High Voltage escaped from prison.
我们来这里是因为高压电越狱了
We have a hunch they'll come for their orb, which you have.
我们觉得他们会来夺取在你手上的能量球
And now, we wait.
所以现在我们就等着
I'm... wow... so honored.
我...好荣幸
You can stay as long as you like.
你们想待多久就待多久
In fact, how about I make us some smoothies?
事实上 我要不要给我们做点冰沙
No time for tropical refreshment, citizen.
没时间做什么热带点心了 市民
This is an official superhero stakeout.
这是超级英雄正式监视任务
Superhero stakeout?
超级英雄监视任务
No. No. Yes. That's a good one.
不行 不行 这张不错
Oh, that's even better.
这张更好
Maybe we'll, uh... We will take those smoothies.
也许我们...我们还是来点冰沙吧
And I'm out. But High Voltage!
我走了 但是高压电
Is clearly not coming.
显然不会来了
You are such a sweetie
你真是太好了
for getting us out of that nasty place.
把我们救出那个破地方
Are you kidding? Us ladies have to stick together, right?
你开什么玩笑 我们女士应该团结一心
Where's my woo? Woo! Woo!
跟我的击掌呢 击掌
I see a co-opportunity here.
我看到了共生机会
Is that a word? It is now!
这是一个词吗 现在是了
Listen, it just so happens I need a pair of specialists.
听着 我救你们出来只是因为我需要一些专家
Specialists, in what?
什么专家
Crime dancing.
犯罪之舞
I'm sorry, honey. Can't help you.
抱歉 亲爱的 爱莫能助
Our crime dancing days are over.
我们的犯罪之舞日子已经结束了
I'm sorry. What?
不好意思 什么
You see, we had an incarceration realization.
我们进行了深刻的反省
The criminal life... It's not normal.
犯罪生活... 不正常
That's not going to work for me.
我可不吃这一套
What do you have to do with it?
这和你有什么关系
Well, there's the matter of my payment. Payment?
我还要我的酬劳呢 酬劳
What happened to us ladies sticking together?
说好的女士们齐心协力呢
We wooed. Please. Woo or no woo,
我们还击掌了 拜托 击不击掌
we both know nothing comes free.
我们都知道没有东西是免费的
You can go off and be normals after you pay me.
你们可以在给我报酬以后再回归正常
I don't take orders from you. Fine.
你别想使唤我 好吧
Then I'll just give the police a jingle.
那我就告诉警♥察♥
Then we'll tell them that you broke us out.
那我们就告诉他们是你帮我们越狱的
Oh, sure. Like they'll believe you.
行啊 好像他们会信你们似的
Who do you think donated their new canine unit?
你以为是谁赞助他们新警犬队的
Okay. We'll get you your money.
好吧 我们会给你钱
But we'll need our energy orb.
但是我们需要我们的能量球
Ladies, I think we can do better.
女士们 我觉得我们能做得更好
Megan, this is Hiro. Nice to meet you, Megan.
梅根 这是宏 很高兴认识你 梅根
Nice to meet you, t Oh, we're moving. Sit. Sit, sit.
我也很高兴 要走了 坐坐坐
Relax. I'll get food.
放松 我去拿食物
Hello.
你好
So, a robot.
一个机器人
Baymax! He's a personal healthcare companion.
大白 他是个人医疗保健伙伴
So, he's not a robot. No. He is.
那他不是机器人 他是
Cool. Yeah.
厉害 嗯
Social interaction can be initiated with an icebreaker.
社交互动可以通过破冰开始
Common topics include the weather, sporting events--
常用话题包括天气 运动话题
We're good. Thanks, Baymax. You are welcome.
不用了 谢谢 大白 不客气
Uh, Baymax? Could you maybe go stand over there?
大白 你能不能站在那里
I've never met anyone who has their own robot.
我从来没见过有自己的机器人的人
Yeah. I guess it's kind of weird.
我想是有点奇怪
Are you kidding? I'm totally jealous. Really?
你在开玩笑吗 我好嫉妒 真的吗
Oh, look at you two. Pretend I'm not here!
看看你们俩 假装我不在
So, uh...
那么
How long have you been in San Fransok Who needs lemonade?
你来旧京山多久... 谁需要柠檬汁
Aunt Cass. Sorry. I'll leave you two alone.
凯斯婶婶 抱歉 我就不打扰你们俩了
But if you need anything, I'll be right over there.
但是如果你们有什么需要 我就在那里
Goodbye.
再见
So, that's my Aunt Cass.
那就是我的凯斯婶婶
She cares, a lot.
她非常关心我
I get it. My dad's the same way.
我明白 我爸爸也是
How 'bout go somewhere else the next time we meet up?
不如我们下次见面去别的地方吧
Yes, please.
好的
Give it up. Yeah. Without your orb, you're just bad dancers.
投降吧 没有能量球 你们只是糟糕的舞者
Oh, yeah. This is gonna be too easy.
绝对会很容易
Super jump-- Oh, no. Different suit.
超级跳... 不对 不是这套战服
Help!
救命
You're right. That was too easy.
你说得对 的确很容易
Byebye. How did they do that without their orb?
再见 他们没有能量球是怎么做到的
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表