剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Mr. Hibagon, I know we're in
大脚怪先生 我知道
the middle of a battle, but I just gotta say,
我们正在打斗 但我想说
I am a huge, huge fan.
我是你的超级铁杆粉丝
Now I will avenge you!
现在我会替你报仇
Baymax, rocket fist!
大白 火箭拳
Oh, no.
糟了
Fa, la, la, la, la.
发啦啦啦啦
Intern, if this thing eats me, tell Assistant
实习生 如果这东西吃掉我 那你告诉助理
that deep down I knew her name was Joanie.
我其实知道她的名字是琼尼
Judy. I'm pretty sure it's Joanie.
是朱蒂 我确定是琼尼
Good kitty.
乖猫咪
Where in the blazes am I?
我这是在哪里
Wh- what's goin' on? Who won Squirrel Wars?
怎么回事 谁赢了松鼠大战
You've been through a lot.
你经历了很多事
But you're safe, you're with Krei.
但你安全了 克瑞跟你在一起
Krei. Hmm.
克瑞啊
I knew a fella named Krei. Cheated at golf.
我知道一个叫克瑞的家伙 打高尔夫作弊
I will scan you for injuries.
我将扫描你看看有没有伤
Scan? I don't want to get scanned by a robot.
扫描 我才不要被一个机器人扫描
Well, sounds like Ned's back to normal.
听上去奈德恢复正常了
You have sustained minor abrasions
你有轻微擦伤
but are otherwise in good health.
此外身体健康
Would you like a lollipop? Yes, I would!
想吃棒棒糖吗 想吃
What? I got a weakness for sweets.
怎么了 我无法拒绝甜食
Uh, Mr. Krei? I'm sorry I misjudged you.
克瑞先生 抱歉我看错你了
I can't say I blame you. I know how people see me.
我不怪你 我知道大家怎么看我
A wildly handsome business tycoon
一个帅气逼人的商业大亨
who only understand the finer things in life.
只理解生活中美好的事
Because he's earned them. I said none of
因为那是他应得的 我没说...
But I want you to know, I've made a decision.
但我想让你知道 我决定了
Krei Tech won't build in the woods.
克瑞科技不会在那个森林建园区
Wow. That's really nice of you.
你真是太好心了
Yes, it is. If the woods don't exist,
是啊 如果森林不存在了
how will tomorrow's executives
明天的领导们
impress their interns with survivalist know-how?
怎么用生存技能让他们的实习生刮目相看
That'll be three dollars and 21 cents.
一共3美元21美分
Thank you so much! Have a wonderful night!
非常感谢 夜晚愉快
Another tip!
又有小费
Today has been super easy, and fun!
今天超级容易 而且有趣
And we've made so many new friends!
而且我们交到好多新朋友
We finded the hairy baby!
我们找到长毛的宝宝了
I love him so much!
我太爱他了
So, I take it your day was...
那你今天过得...
Draining. Not as drained as them, though.
很累 不过不如他们累
I just realized,
我刚意识到
you're like me, only mini!
你跟我一样 不过是迷你版
Ha, ha, ha! It's true!
哈哈哈 是真的
Everything makes finally... sense.
一切终于都...说得通了
You... are... the... best.
你 最 棒 了
Bist fump! Hey!
击拳
I feel like a complete dum- dum.
我感觉自己特别蠢
I can't remember a lick of what happened.
我什么都不记得了
It's over, and you're safe. That's what's important.
事情结束了 你平安无事 这是最重要的
You're not right about much, kid, but...
虽然你说对的不多 孩子 但是...
Wait a second. Why isn't Bessie stopping your vehicle
等等 为什么贝西不阻止你的车
from doing vehicular things?
做车子做的事
Look, a transdermal patch.
看 一个透皮贴片
Someone turned Ned into a monster.
有人把奈德变成了一个怪物
I think I know why.
我好像知道为什么
Bessie? Bessie's gone!
贝西 贝西不见了
Bessie, no!
贝西 不
Okay. The stolen rock is floating.
好吧 偷来的石头飘在空中
Now what? I'm thinking makeover.
现在怎么办 我在考虑改头换面
Ooh, pretty. But when I'm done with you, Bessie,
好看 不过等我处理完你 贝西
you'll be beautiful.
你会变得很美丽
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表