剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Be! Be! Be!
要要要
**Goin' to the store gonna get some more*
*去书店 多买♥♥点
Comic books.
漫画书
Heathcliff! The porch broke!
希斯克里夫 门廊倒了
'Kay. That was a little weird.
好吧 有点奇怪了
Watch out, Danger Face.
小心点 危险脸
Doctor Tobox is right behind you.
破盒博士就在你后面呢
Watch out! Actually, it's a comic.
小心 其实这是漫画内容
They can't hear us. Can they?
他们听不到我们的话吧
Watch out!
小心
Wasabi was right!
山葵说得对
Bad luck is real.
真的有噩运
Enter Fred-meleon.
进入弗雷德瓜
This isn't great.
这可不妙
You're welcome.
不客气
So Megan's here.
梅根在这里
Great.
太好了
Okay, we got bigger problems, people!
我们有更大的麻烦了 伙计们
Oh, no!
不
We're on it.
交给我们
Excuse me. Could I ask you a few questions?
不好意思 我能问你几个问题吗
Sorry. Gotta go.
对不起 有事
Let's roll.
我们走
Oh, come on!
拜托
Excuse me. What is your real name?
不好意思 你的真名是什么
Why did you become a superhero?
你为什么要当超级英雄
Hey, give that back!
还给我
Thank you?
谢谢
Wait, you took the memory card.
等等 你拿走了存储卡
Sorry.
对不起
I don't know what to do about Megan.
我不知道该怎么应付梅根
She's connecting the dots.
她要把线索都联♥系♥起来了
Big Hero 6... To Callahan...
超能陆战队... 到卡拉翰
To SFIT...
到旧京山理工学院
To us.
到我们身上
Little salt here.
这里撒点盐
Little salt there.
这里撒点盐
Freddie, are you okay? You look...
弗雷迪 你还好吗 你看上去...
Terrible.
很糟糕
What happened to your arm?
你的胳膊怎么了
Fred has an oblique radial fracture.
弗雷德桡骨斜形骨折
Yeah, because of the bad luck!
是的 因为噩运
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
Mini-Max got soaked, then I got hit by part of my house,
迷你白进水了 我被我家倒下的门廊砸了
then a bookshelf, then almost a cable car.
然后书架倒了 然后差点被电车撞
Sorry, Fred.
对不起 弗雷德
That was just yesterday. Today was worse.
那还只是昨天 今天更糟糕
I need to break this bad luck streak.
我要打破这个噩运循环
Told ya. You were right.
我就说吧 你说得没错
I shouldn't have messed with the forces of bad luck.
我不该随意嘲弄噩运的力量
But, please, for the love of all that is good, help me.
但是 求你了 行行好 帮帮我
You sure this will work?
你确定这样有用吗
Positive. The only way to counteract the bad luck
确定 抵消噩运的唯一方法
is with something that brings good luck.
是用带来好运的东西
Like a heads-up coin.
比如正面向上的硬币
I see one!
我看到一枚
Is it heads up?
是正面向上吗
Yes!
是的
Pick it up!
捡起来
I'm free, I'm free!
我自♥由♥了 自♥由♥了
The curse is broken! Mwah!
诅咒打破了 亲一口
Don't kiss the dirty street money!
不要亲在大街上捡到的脏钱
But you said it was lucky.
你不是说象征着好运吗
Lucky, yes. Sanitary, no.
是象征好运 但是不干净
All I know is...
反正我知道
I broke the curse.
我打破诅咒了
** Bad luck is really yucky *
*噩运真的糟糕
** But now I'm super lucky *
*但现在我超级走运
** Just got to see Kentucky Kai- - *
*正准备去看肯塔基妖...
This story is really important to her,
这个报道对她真的很重要
and I feel bad discouraging her.
打击她的积极性我很过意不去
But, on the other hand,
但是 从另一方面说
she obviously can't find out who we are.
她显然找不出我们的真实身份
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you think? About Megan.
你觉得呢 对于梅根
Megan is here. What?
梅根来了 什么
Oh, no.
不
Hey, Hiro!
宏
What's up?
怎么了
Well, Super Sleuth Megan Cruz
超级侦探梅根·克鲁兹
managed to get security footage of Big Hero 6.
想办法拿到了超能陆战队的监控录像
Oh, wow, that's, uh... great.
这真是...厉害
It would be, except the footage is super blurry.
本来是 不过画面很模糊
Do you think you could do the whole "Enhance" Thing?
你有办法增强一下吗
It would really help Super Sleuth Megan Cruz.
这会对超级侦探梅根·克鲁兹很有帮助
Please?
拜托了
What if I promise not to refer to myself,
如果我保证不再用第三人称
Super Sleuth Megan Cruz, in third person ever again?
超级侦探梅根·克鲁兹 称呼自己如何
Okay. Sure.
行 好
But it's going to take a while.
但是需要点时间
No problem. I'll just chill over here with Baymax.
没问题 我就在这里跟大白玩一下
We've got a chess game to finish.
我们上次的象棋还没下完
It is your move.
轮到你了
Gotcha.
拿下你了
Check!
将军
Is that...
那是...
What is it?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
That's as good as it gets.
最多只能到这样了
Sorry, Megan.
抱歉 梅根
Oh, well. Thanks for trying.
没事 谢谢你的帮助
Guess I better get home.
我还是回家吧
Later, Baymax!
回见 大白
Good game. Goodbye.
棋艺高超 拜拜
Come on. Pick up, Fred.
快接电♥话♥ 弗雷德
Exposed pipes?
暴露在外的水管
Beams? Plastic tarps?
光束 塑料布
Oh, no! I've been captured by an evil doer!
糟糕 我被恶人抓住了
Okay, plan B.
好吧 后备计划
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Somebody help!
来人啊 救命
Mini-Max?
迷你白
Mini-Max!
迷你白
Oh, I'm so glad you're here. Can you untie me?
太好了 你来了 你能给我解开吗
I could.
能
Great, thanks, bud--
太好了 谢谢 伙...
But I'm not going to.
但我不会那么做的
You are my prisoner!
你是我的囚犯
Evil laugh sequence initiated.
启动邪恶大笑程序
Wait, prisoner? You brought me here?
什么 囚犯 是你带我来这里的
Indeed!
没错
I am also responsible for all of your "Accidents."
你所有的"意外"也都是我♥干♥的
Finger quotes intended!
"意外"加引号♥
But why? We're best buds.
可是为什么 我们是好伙计啊
We're supposed to be on the same side.
我们应该站在同一边的
Fighting for justice!
为正义而战
I laugh in the face of justice!
我嘲笑正义
No. Wickedness is my aim!
不 我的目标是邪恶
And you, Fred, are my foe!
而你 弗雷德 是我的敌人
Wait a minute. Why are you...
等一下 你为什么...
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表