剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
You should join us, Hugs.
你应该加入我们 抱抱机器人
Robots are meant to help humans.
机器人应该帮助人类
Now that's crazy. Destroy them both.
这才疯狂 把他们两个都灭了
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye. Order up!
再见 来了
Dressing on the side.
就地正♥法♥
I do not understand that comment.
我不明白这句话的含义
Big Hero 6 finally brought to justice.
超能陆战队终于伏法了
I think I'm gonna unmask you first, lizard.
我先把你的面具摘下来 蜥蜴
Comic book protocol says that because you hate me now,
漫画书上都这么说是因为你讨厌我
we're gonna become best friends later.
但晚点我们会成为朋友的
I wouldn't count on that. Dad, no!
我觉得不会 爸爸 不要
I'm sorry, Chief. I tried to stop her.
抱歉 局长 我拦不住她
Megan, you should not be here.
梅根 你不该来这里
Go home! Don't treat me like a child.
回家 别把我当小孩子
You are a child. You're the one acting like a child.
你就是孩子 你的行为才像个孩子
I don't think we should be watching this.
我觉得我们不该看这种场面
This seems like a family-only moment.
看起来这是人家的家事
You're right. My future friend deserves privacy.
说得对 我未来的朋友应该有自己的隐私
I'll leave when you let them go.
你放了他们我就走
Megan Amelia Isabella Cruz, you are grounded for a week!
梅根·阿梅丽亚·伊莎贝拉·克鲁兹 你禁足一周
Fine by me! Two weeks!
好啊 两周
Uh, guys Not now!
二位... 不是现在
Um, but you really might want to look.
但是你可能想看看
Yeah. Because the, uh Quiet!
对 因为... 安静
Buddy guardians, unmask Big Hero 6.
机器守卫 把超能陆战队的面具摘下来
Hey, where are you going?
你要去哪里
The Buddy Guardians have gone rogue.
机器守卫疯了
Shut 'em down!
把它们都关闭
Charbroiled flavor makes tummies happy!
肚肚最喜欢炭烤味了
Surrender, in the name of--
投降吧 以...
Baymax, overdrive mode!
大白 手控模式
Surrender, in the name of the robot revolution.
投降吧 以机器人革命的名义
Surrender--
投降吧
Surrender, in the name of the robot revolution.
投降吧 以机器人革命的名义
Surrender, in the name of the robot revolution.
投降吧 以机器人革命的名义
Hiro.
宏
You can still change your mind!
你还是可以改变主意的
Baymax! Surrender,
大白 投降吧
in the name of the robot revolution.
以机器人革命的名义
New plan. You surrender!
新计划 你投降
Glad to see you, Globby.
见到你很高兴 黏黏怪
Good to see you, too. We should grab lunch.
我也很高兴见到你 有时间我们一起吃午餐
You know, I'm actually pretty hungry right now!
说真的 我现在还挺饿的呢
Nice, Globby!
干得漂亮 黏黏怪
Feels good to be out of hiding.
不东躲西♥藏♥的感觉真好
Admittedly, not the best circumstances.
虽然现在场合不大对
Hey! The burgerhead man left. What?
汉堡小子走了 什么
Oh, I miss burger-head man!
我想念汉堡小子了
He gets me.
他懂我
Da da da! Never fear!
无所畏惧
Noodle Burger Brother's here!
面条汉堡弟弟来了
Tell me it's done.
告诉我你搞定了
Heh. Well--
这个嘛
Okay. Not a problem.
算了 不是问题
We've got the fire power.
我们有火力
I order you to stop in the name of the law! Really?
我以法律的名义命令你停下 是吗
That's kind of a cliché line, Chief.
你这台词也太老套了吧 局长
It gets the point across.
你能明白就够了
How about you get out of our way?
你给我们让开如何
You don't know me very well. I'm not going anywhere.
看来你不了解我 我哪里都不会去
Oh. Cute.
真可爱
Watch it!
小心
Megan? How'd--
梅根 你...
Dad! Help!
爸爸 救命
No!
不要
Daughter, huh?
你女儿啊
Let them through!
让他们过去
That's what I thought.
这还差不多
Uh, yeah! That's what I thought, too!
我也觉得这还差不多
With extra cheese!
多加芝士
Trina has us outnumbered, but I have a plan.
特里娜人多 但我想到计划了
I give you Mini-Max-imum effort!
我绝对大力支持你
I'm ready to get my good guy on!
我准备去惩恶扬善了
If loud little guy and weird jelly guy are in,
如果吵闹小家伙和果冻怪家伙都加入
who am I to say no?
那我还能拒绝什么
These designs. Can you build them?
这些设计 你能造出来吗
Uh, it's doable.
可以造
With a lot of overtime. Great. Let's get to work.
不过要加班加点 好极了 我们开工
Evil will wish it had stayed in bed,
邪恶会希望自己呆在床上
snuggling with its puppy,
跟自己的玩偶偎依在一起
who I will assume is named Cooper.
那个玩偶的名字应该叫库伯
Mini-Maximum teamwork!
通力合作的成果
There's no way we can defeat Trina without the rest of the team.
没有其它队员 我们无法打败特里娜
Don't worry. I can finish up with mouthy little sidekick here.
别担心 我可以跟这个小帮手一起搞定
I am no sidekick.
我不是小帮手
I'm more of a front-kick!
我是大帮手
Yeah, sure. Whatever, mouthy.
好吧 随你怎么说
Big Hero 6 are free to go.
超能陆战队可以走了
They are? We are?
真的吗 真的吗
I'm the chief. I make the hard decisions.
我是局长 艰难的决定由我做
Told you we're best friends!
早就说我们是哥们了
Hiro!
宏
Wait! Hiro? You guys are cool, now?
慢着 宏 你们不是敌人了吗
Did I miss something? Like, something really big?
我是不是错过了什么 比如某件大事
I'll explain later. We've gotta go before--
我晚点再解释 我们得走了 否则...
Wait. Chief Cruz has an identical twin,
慢着 克鲁兹局长有个双胞胎
who is also a police chief? Whoa!
刚好也是个警♥察♥局局长 厉害啊
Your parents must be so proud!
你们的父母肯定特别自豪
Okay. Chief Cruz, before you say anything, you have to listen to--
克鲁兹局长 你先听我说...
Trina has my daughter. I need your help.
特里娜把我女儿抓走了 我需要你的帮助
I have located Megan.
我定位到了梅根
Let her go.
放开她
Oh, Hiro.
宏啊
You used to be so polite!
你以前都是很有礼貌的
Uh, we were kind of a thing.
我们以前认识的
Deal with them!
搞定他们
Surrender, in the name of the robot revolution.
投降吧 以机器人革命的名义
Make me.
有本事就来啊
Um, guys? Kind of trapped, here!
伙计们 我被困住了
Not anymore!
现在不是了
He's all yours, Baymax!
交给你了 大白
Thank you, Honey Lemon.
谢谢 柠蜜
Yeah. I can turn into metal. Surprise!
没错 我可以变成金属 惊喜吧
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Gotcha!
救到你了
Ugh! Get her!
抓住她
Did somebody say ketchup slide?
有人点了番茄酱吗
Your order will be ready in three minutes or less!
不到三分钟 马上就来
Sis, you're upside down! Cool.
姐 你倒了 好了
Surrender, in the name of the robot revolution.
投降吧 以机器人革命的名义
Surrender--
投降吧
Surrender, in the name of the robot revolution.
投降吧 以机器人革命的名义
Dad! Megan!
爸爸 梅根
I'm so sorry. I just Yeah, me, too.
对不起 我 我也对不起
Thank you for saving my daughter.
谢谢你们救了我女儿
That's what we do, Chief.
这是我们应该做的 局长
Yeah, I-- I get that, now.
我...我现在明白了
You save lives at the risk of your own.
你们冒着危险救人
That truly earns you the title of heroes.
你们配得上英雄这个称号♥
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表