剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
"Dear Big Hero 6, thanks for looking out for me,
亲爱的超能陆战队 谢谢你们照看我
"But I'm too dangerous.
但我太危险了
"I must stay away from the people I love
我必须远离我爱的人
"So you won't ever see me again.
所以你们不会再见到我了
"I should have mentioned this earlier in the note,
我该在这个便条的开始就说的
but this is Globby."
我是黏黏怪
Oh, no.
糟糕
We have to find Globby before Chief Cruz.
我们得在克鲁兹警长之前找到黏黏怪
We've looked all over the city.
我们找遍了整个城市
Maybe he isn't hiding in the city.
或许他没有藏在市里
Maybe under the city.
可能是在城市下面
No. I don't think that's what he was getting at.
不 我觉得他应该不会那样
I never even got to say goodbye to Felony Carl.
我都没机会跟卡尔说再见
Why are you here?
你们怎么来了
I'm a monster in exile.
我是被放逐的怪物
Get! Go! Leave me.
走 离开 别管我
Oh, calm down, Drama Glob.
冷静 戏精黏黏怪
We're here to help. Yeah. We have an idea.
我们是来帮忙的 对 我们想到办法了
But you might not like it much.
但是你可能不会喜欢
I'll try anything.
什么办法我都愿意试
This is the Glob Vac.
这是吸黏怪器
I'm gonna strengthen NegaGlobby. What?
我要增强负黏黏怪 什么
Then, as soon as he bursts out of you Bursts out of me?
那样他一从你身体里出来 从我身体里出来
Eh, you'll be fine. We'll contain him in here.
你不会有事的 我们会把他控制在这里面
You're sure there isn't a plan B?
确定没有备用计划了吗
I'm so sorry, Globby. It's the only way.
很抱歉 黏黏怪 这是唯一的方法
Well, okay.
好吧
As long as it's not dangerous.
只要不危险就行
It is extremely dangerous.
其实非常危险
Darn it.
该死
Ready, Globby?
准备好了吗 黏黏怪
No. But let's do this.
没有 不过还是来吧
Okay. One...
好 一
two...
二
Oh, well, it was a good I--
还好我...
Hey, I'm just Globby again.
我又是黏黏怪了
The Glob Vac.
吸黏怪器
I'm on it.
我来
He's growing too big.
他太大了
Let's surround him.
我们包围他
Baymax, rocket fist.
大白 火箭拳
Baymax, the Glob Vac.
大白 吸黏怪器
Baymax! I am okay.
大白 我没事
I've got you guys.
我来帮你们
Let me go!
放开我
Globby!
黏黏怪
Hey, that's pretty good.
这个真不错
Nice extreme whistle.
好棒的口哨
Hiro, I don't know how to use this.
宏 我不知道怎么用这个
Heathcliffe does the vacuuming.
吸尘都是管家做
No!
不
Quick! Use your thing to stop that thing!
快啊 用你们的家伙阻止他
You can't beat original Globby.
你赢不了黏黏怪本尊
Who's ready to go home?
谁准备回家了
I know I am.
反正我准备好了
You are not going anywhere.
你们哪里都不许去
Globby was telling the truth.
黏黏怪说的是真的
I know what I saw.
我知道自己看到了什么
There was something bad inside of him, but it's gone now.
他体内原本有不好的东西 但现在都好了
Are you telling me you've been helping this wanted criminal?
你是说你们在帮助这个通缉犯吗
Yes. This is not going well.
是的 这下糟了
Big Hero 6, you are under arrest!
超能陆战队 你们被捕了
We can't go to prison, we have midterms.
我们不能进监狱 我们要考期中考试
Jet-pack boosters.
喷气背包增强器
Joe's looks great.
乔的餐厅看起来好棒
Yeah. It's too bad Globby can't see it.
是啊 真遗憾黏黏怪看不到
It's just until we find a way to clear his name.
等到我们想办法帮他洗清罪名就行了
Hi, Felony Carl. Salutations, Hero Teen Stars.
你好 卡尔 你们好 少年英雄明星
Not our name. But it's not bad.
我们不叫那个 不过还不赖
Whatever.
随便
I just wanted to thank you for saving Globby.
我想谢谢你们救了黏黏怪
Wait, how did you know we were--
慢着 你怎么知道我们是...
Big Hero 6? Guys, it's me.
超能陆战队吗 伙计们 是我
Whoa! That is such a good impression.
这个样子真不错
No, I am Globby.
不 我就是黏黏怪
Confirmed. He is Globby.
确认 他是黏黏怪
Now, do me! Do me!
快变成我 变我
I realized I can hide in plain sight
我刚发现我可以躲在大家的眼皮子底下
and still help people, even if I am a fugitive.
仍然帮助人 即便我是个逃犯
I guess now we are too.
现在我们也是了
Only we can't shapeshift.
不过我们不会变身
But we can hide in plain sight.
但我们可以藏在大家的眼皮子底下
Secret headquarters?
秘密总部
Secret headquarters.
秘密总部
All right, fine.
行了 去吧
Yeah! Wait, this was my idea.
对 慢着 这是我的主意
I call biggest room!
我要最大的房♥间
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表